Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IndraHope
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladiesPage 11 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Ya i sure do!! I think it is because they think that we dont get sex so its kinda like pitty f*** which sucks
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 293
Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies
Posted: 5/3/2006 9:36:50 PM
SELF ESTEEM!!! Some people have it.. some people don't... some "fat" people have it and some don't, some "skinny" people have it and some don't!!!

I'm big, I'm not whining about it... I'm active... but due to certain situations I've gained about 30 pounds and until the situations change, it won't come off! and THAT Jazz is per my doctor!!!

What I see here is unneccesary behavior. Is there a reason some of you people feel the need to be mean and nasty?? There is really no reason for it. I do not care if you are fat or skinny, healthy or unhealthy you do not have the right to say mean things about people. I mean, you "can" say it.. this is a free country but why? Does it make you feel better about yourself to try and make others feel bad? Does it make you think you are "better" than some of us because you think you look better? Who gives a flying rats ass??? If you don't like bigger people then so be it, I do not care... you are not important to me and neither is your nasty opinions. Mean people suck no matter what size and shape they are!!!

I think dru you have made your point (time and time)... it is your preference and nothing any BBW says will change that.

Jazz, shut up and stop being so mean. There is no reason for it. I'm a BBW and I love sex and have never had a problem with dates, boyfriends or even getting a husband!! If I chose to have sex with someone and it only be a one night stand, then it's because THAT is what I WANTED, not because I need attention. There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex people, it should be enjoyed. If a person has low self esteem and makes a decision to go home with someone for the "attention" then that was there mistake it doesn't matter their size.

You people need to just stick to the topic at hand. Once you have made your opinon known then move on. Unless someone brings up another post that you want to comment on WITHOUT the name calling and put downs then do so. This really takes the fun out of threads for some of us. Keep it light.. don't we all have enough BS in our lives without coming on here to argue?? Ok.. that was my .02 worth...
 NoixdeCoco
Msg: 303
Posted: 5/4/2006 10:58:01 AM

Why are obese ladies good enough to screw but not good enough for long term dating?

Please dont generalize. A huge blanket statement as such..is annoying. SOME overweight people are good enough to screw but not good enough for long term dating....

Generalizations suck..it's like saying all couples who are involved in 3somes are loaded with STD's and are going to hell. Not a true statement, correct?

I've never been in that situation. And probably never will be. I'm just lucky I guess. *shrug

NoixdeCoco
Msg: 305
Posted: 5/4/2006 11:16:21 AM

I am going to hell anyway so that's a moot point...

Hey, I'm headed there too, yanno. Join me for a Pina Coloda down there one day - and Don't worry...you cant "catch" fat.

<---------- Cool fat chick.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 314
Posted: 5/4/2006 8:10:31 PM
Oh darn... I guess that leaves me out Mystic, I'm FAT and SHORT... but I am thinking about getting some new teeth, would that help???
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 354
Posted: 5/5/2006 8:07:57 PM
JAZZ... why do you feel the need to "make fun" at anyone??/ Does that make you a better person or does it just make you feel better about yourself? Dru you have made your point way too many times, ok.. you don't date bigger women.. fine... who cares. Kitten you are just simply rude and mean. You people need to get over yourselves. This whole thread has become nothing but slandering.. cut downs...insults and rude behavior. I have better things to do with my time than deal with this. In MY OPINION this thread needs to die... and fast.
 NoixdeCoco
Msg: 364
Posted: 5/8/2006 12:22:11 PM
Man, everyone's still b*tching about this topic? Holy hell.

Let us fat people go on with our lives, and you "i used to be fat" and " i like 3sums" etc etc...people can go on with your lives too

here's a round of beer for everyone

Now Shut the hell up all of you, and move on to another thread...Jazz said it best herself..shes only posting here for the "shock factor" tossing around insults, because she can and will because thoese who are offended by her posts ( and others) continue to respond in a negative ( or not so negative) manner.

So ..on the count of three....everyone..is......going...to...slowly.....back....away.....from...the....thread.....

hehe

Have a good day Y'all. :D

Go...masturbate or something..SO much tension in here!! :D

Mesnafugal
Msg: 367
Posted: 5/9/2006 10:06:59 PM
^^^.. I agree... and that pretty young skinny thang you have on your arm now gentlemen, you get like that.. she'll be out the door about the time you fall out of your wheelchair on the floor and poop all over yourself. Better have some good insurance for a nurse. Maybe the nurse will be young and pretty and SKINNY... but then she better be strong to pick you up.
 chauntra
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2006 4:44:50 PM
Well for me personally, the weight gain wasnt something that happened overnight. It comes for 1) low self esteem, 2) eating through problems and even in happy times, 3) 3 years of being on steroids for arthritis. The idea isnt so much of the person being large, but their ability to find the reason behind it and fix it. However, there are some cases where the weight, no matter what the individual does is going to be there. Me personally, I have found my "triggers" and have learned to accept them and to change them. I do feel that some of the larger individuals who are BBW are generally inactive or couch potatoes. Me personally, I walk several miles each day and when I am upset, I journal, walk, work out or clean. Since finding my triggers, I have dropped 140 pounds in 5 years. It does not seem like a lot when you divide it up, but it is a goal that I am very proud of. I have 108 more pounds to loose to become what most people label as "average" or "normal". For most people, changing their exercise level or style and their eating habits is the start to reaching a normal weight. I know that the weight is not my only issue, but I continue to strive to fix myself and my flaws. I know I will never be perfect or even beautiful, but I am happy to be an average plus size american woman and knowing that I can change, if I choose to. As far as the pictures posted here, I feel in the individual feels good enough about themselves to post that type, that is their choice, but for me personally, I want to leave my appearance up to the man's imagination, it can be much more exciting lol.
 HybridFrank
Msg: 394
Posted: 5/17/2006 10:46:03 AM
Personally i don't really like bigger women but i also don't like really skinny women. A few extra pounds is fine. One thing I do look very is a woman with a cute face, great personality and someone that is very openminded and kinky....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 395
Posted: 5/17/2006 7:38:43 PM
Hmmmm Halfevl..... well I've been called "pleasingly plump"... I used to have really little boobies but when I gained weight.. they got bigger so you would just have to make an exception I'm afraid.

Oh.. and I got the booty!!! LOL
 loupixie
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 11:38:03 AM
Sweetheart, I can move just fine, and I'm a size 18.
 loupixie
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 11:48:39 AM
Yes. I blame them. They are shallow. First of all, all larger ladies are not unhealthy. I happen to be a size 18, and I'm in perfect health at age 44.
For most of my life I was skinny. I was trained as a classical ballerina. I danced tap, jazz and everything else until I had my son at 24 and being a mom took over.
When, at 5'6, I weighed 102 lbs. I was not as healthy as I am now.
Yes, I was a stunner. I still am. I have beautiful hair, sexy lips, the most gorgeous eyes on the planet and still manage to get my share of dates.
Also, my son is not obese. He's 6'2 and weighs about 155. He's an actor and musician and his quite happy.
I also happen to be a Rhodes Scholar, if you even know what that is, and an executive of a Fortune 500 company.
So, please don't be so narrow minded.
 loupixie
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 11:53:45 AM
You are totally correct. I eat hardly anything. That's the problem. My doc is a team doc for a top ten NCAA football team. He constantly tells me that I need to eat MORE if I expect to loose weight.
I sit at a desk most of the day and work long hours. He says to eat six meals a day and to get moving at least four days a week.
Some of you people really don't have a clue.
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 404
Posted: 6/8/2006 8:07:16 PM
michaelinlex.... men like you are so shallow and you are just wanting to pick a fight with someone on here. If you don't like bigger women then so be it but do not group them all together and say they are pathetic sluts and sleep with any man who will have them because I do not think there is one woman on this thread who is like that. YOU are a jerk but I'm sure you know that and just wanted us all to know it... ok we know it now.. so bye bye...
 HandsomNYC
Msg: 406
Posted: 6/13/2006 10:18:35 PM
Well I've got the solution for all your confidence issues.

Its called Hoodia. Try it (google if you dont understand).

enjoy the thin life! You can only live hot once.
 kj11869
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2006 8:30:08 AM
ill disagree with that,, ive dated a few voluptuous women that could bend like high school cheerleaders.
 CincoDeMayoMandy
Msg: 435
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2007 8:17:22 AM
I am in Austin, TX and being such a "fit" town, it has been very difficult to find someone to date seriously. I have been here for 2 1/2 years and have had very little luck even on websites (even the ones for the BBWs).

No worries...just enjoying the extremely single life while I can!

~Amanda (former Lexington, Kentuckinan!)
 heavensangel26
Msg: 436
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2007 8:24:21 AM
i will agree with you there. I have seen that too. Well I am heavy myself and have delt with alot of bashing because i am heavy set. But i had also use to be alot bigger then i am now. But i still consider myself heavy. There are a few heavy set women out there that just don't do a one night stand type deal. I am one of them. I am just trying to make friends to hang out with and maybe to go on dates with. but that is just me. i guess i can be to kind heart at times oh well
 heavensangel26
Msg: 441
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2007 11:12:27 PM
if you would look i do have a pic on my profile. i am not ashamed of being big. i used to be ashamed of being heavy set. I thought to myself that because i was big that i wasn't pretty enough to be with a guy on a date just what you call a booty call. but you know because a most guys just want bigger women for booty calls they think that most of us is that way. Well i am not one of them sorry. I would like to go out on dates to do something nice with a guy and get to know the guy. and if it doesn't turn out to be a long term thing that is fine but i would always like to be friends also just not friends with benifits because there new girl won't give them any. can you understand what i am comming from.
 smartn2sexy08
Msg: 445
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2008 11:13:40 AM

I'm a bigger lady, and I want to go all night long! I have plenty of moves, too! Most men I date complain that I want too much sex because I like it 2-3 times a day! I always feel men out to see if they like bigger women. Why be with someone who isn't into you? I have plenty of slim friends who are looking for love, too. Some of them are easy and some aren't. Depends on the person.

me
I have the same problem. The last guy that broke it off with me told me I was too sexually distracting. lol Whatever that means.

For the guy that says a big girl cant move in bed: The only girls that cant move in bed are usually inexperienced and dont know how to work it.

But as far as finding guys and them being willing to be seen with me, I have never had a problem. There are lots of guys out there that like sexy curvy girl. Be confident in yourself ladies, men find that attractive. Hell I find that attractive in a man.
 Joshuarn898
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2011 2:32:51 AM
really not putting this out as being a jerk

But guys sleep with bigger girls because there easy and to wait for the good looking one to come along. Its not a nice thing to do but girls and guys do it.
 raw48wf
Msg: 466
Posted: 8/27/2011 8:52:48 AM
I have read thur alot of this, I have two things against me..one im 50 the second im fluffy...lol...but i will not settle for less ..I have been both small and large, and i have to say I have had more dates since i was larger then when i was the smaller version. But I have also hosted alot of meet n greets for alot of other sites and found that most all the women and im talking thousands r of the fluffy version. And they have some of the sexest men that I have ever met. These men are proud to have them on their arm, they dont care what others think, its what goes on with the person and whom they are with is what all that matters at the end of the day. And these women didnt put out or wasnt easy just cause they where larger..they where just prouder...GO FLUFFY.....
 chazdeal
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:27:19 AM
i agree madamx to each his or her own. i myself have dated slimmer and bigger women. each person is different. and have different likes and dislikes. its all comes down to the 2 ppl involved and how devoted they are to each other. size i think is just a number. doesnt matter. only time i ever said anything about my ladys weight be it too much or little. is when it was effecting there health. big or small doesnt matter. there health and happiness is what is most important to me. hope i didnt offend anyone just stating my op.
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  >