Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Metamaster3569
Msg: 351
Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?Page 15 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I agree with that. Most women have liked whe i stick my tongue in as deep as it will go. I love it when they are on a fours so i can enjoy all from the clit down.
 sweetdarklys
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?
Posted: 8/22/2012 12:48:26 PM
No, it's not the NEW cunnilingus it's a great add on to an already amazing experience

A guy surprised me once by going lower during the usual licking. If he had asked I would've said no, that's gross.

He didn't ask.

My mind was blown, hooked. Will I do it on anyone? No, so I can't exactly require it, but if a guy is willing to do it to me he definitely scores extra points. (around 100000 extra points)
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 12:56:36 PM
Well,

just another of those lifestyle questions that will have to be asked; with a very red face. Just some things that should not be asked in polite company: "Hi there. Virgo? Kewl. Hey, do you lick ass?" Hmm, don't think so.

If nothing else, I now have a list of characters with whom I will NEVER EVER share a drink with nor swap spit.
Gross, simply gross.

TK
[gives a whole new image of "brown nosing."]
 RenegadePassionTrip69
Msg: 354
Posted: 8/22/2012 1:16:22 PM
I find this technique to be extremely difficult as a form of self-masturbation...
 Discreetfunwithu
Msg: 355
Posted: 8/22/2012 2:02:22 PM
Yuck ,not me ,HELL NO ,that's a one way shoot...
 baldguy500
Msg: 356
Posted: 8/24/2012 4:23:28 AM
you really dont lick the inside of her anus you rookies...you tease around it....like the butt clit...if ya don't know where the butt clit is message me with your address and panty size........
 CLAIRESWEET
Msg: 357
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:50:55 AM
WELL I FEEL THIS WAY CLEAN AND MEAN IF IT IS SQUEAKY CLEAN COUNT ME IN . I HAD IT HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES BY BOTH WOMAN AND MAN AND IT DROVE ME TOTALLY WILD I WOULD DO IT TO MY LOVER AND NOT GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT , I WANT TO PLEASE HIM SO WHAT ??
 LeoDH
Msg: 358
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:12:40 AM
Love the woman on top but I aint eating no shit
 functguy
Msg: 359
Posted: 10/9/2012 5:41:20 PM
i do it and love it as most of the girls do also!
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 360
Posted: 10/9/2012 7:03:03 PM
I went out with an "azz man" once. Had a relationship (of sorts) with him for a while. I must say that while shocking and pretty wierd to have him worship me in that way, he loved it and... golly it felt good.
I will say however, that cleanliness is next to God- liness. Of course now my azz will probably get reemed for that comment. lol
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 361
Posted: 10/9/2012 8:31:38 PM
^^^

I will say however, that cleanliness is next to God- liness.

I’ve heard that before and always wondered what godliness was next to. At least now I know where to look. (grins)
 nite_guy_here22
Msg: 362
Posted: 10/9/2012 8:46:37 PM
My wife won't let me,,,,,,,,bummer!
I would love too
 kickingfate
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2012 6:03:14 AM
maybe I'm closed minded,

but the thought of that makes me dry heave. I have no problems and LOVE going down on a woman and lord knows i can stay submerged for a long LONG time :) .. but i can say i do not like anything near my ass and don't find that pleasurable and can't see myself wanting to stick my mouth where the most vile smelling human waste comes from.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 364
Posted: 10/10/2012 6:49:41 AM
To each their own preferences, For me it's all part of being a good lover, .. all one needs is good personal hygiene,,
 tygerpawn
Msg: 365
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:52:02 AM
thats just nasty, what kind of sick f uck wants to lick someone ass , I dont care how clean it supposedly is
 rdcnorm
Msg: 366
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:56:09 AM

thats just nasty, what kind of sick f uck wants to lick someone ass , I dont care how clean it supposedly is

I would,, does that answer you question,,as for being sick,, aren't we all in our own way,,

Yet I a sure there are some who would't mind, F**ing that brown eye,, what goes in further,, the tongue,, OR.. ???? either way,, i love all,,

speak for yourself Pal, thats just nasty,

I did speak for myself Pal............ any questions
 tygerpawn
Msg: 367
Posted: 10/10/2012 8:59:41 AM
speak for yourself Pal, thats just nasty, and I would love to read any studies on this to see if people mouth developed some kind of infection etc.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 368
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:01:26 AM

ME !

And any woman who considers it sick PLEASE stay the FUCK ....( how about that , I know how to do it without putting a space in between ).... away from me because I'm sure you would BORE the FUCK out of me in bed !
 tygerpawn
Msg: 369
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:08:00 AM
Well CC you're not my type so not to worry pal , im not missing anything but thanks for your thoughts , I dated a guy that like that but he also like to take it up the ass too, he liked his girls to put a strap on and give it to him, yeah im thinking kind in the closet finocchio if you ask me.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 370
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:16:01 AM

I dated a guy that like that but he also like to take it up the ass too, he liked his girls to put a strap on and give it to him, yeah im thinking kind in the closet finocchio if you ask me.

Maybe he was in the closet , maybe he wasn't .

Maybe he's BI or maybe he's BI CURIOUS, either way ...

SO ???????????????

Do we all have to be " normal " and BORING like YOU ?
 tygerpawn
Msg: 371
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:22:39 AM
who said im boring? all you western boys think that, anyways I dont know if he was Bi or Bi curious but that's not the type of man I want, most women I know wants a real man not a in the closet finocchio and if you think that is cool well that says a lot about you.

If you like to lick ass, take it up the ass , have your ass licked hey Good for you to me that is just nasty and if that makes me boring so be it.
 AstroCat505
Msg: 372
Posted: 10/10/2012 9:31:17 AM
Any guy who has given a proper oral experience to a female has run his tongue across her rear orifice. And if you haven't then you are only giving her a "half ass" job.(pun intended) I've done it, I still do it, and will never give it up. Call me what you will, but in the sack I am a true openminded lover...(all others seem to have a stick up their a$$ for condemning us that enjoy a womans backdoor)
 lifessecondwind
Msg: 373
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:02:09 PM
Wow! I never looked into the forum section of this website and to run across this thread just knocked me off my chair. I read some of the post and just glanced at others but those that have never stimulated a woman fully, which includes ass play will never reap the reward of it's reciprocation. My first encounter with this was in college, I was a young, know all and I met a nurse, slightly older and the first time she probed me, I knew right there and then I far from all knowing...

When you think of sex, you should be thinking how to please and pleasure the moment and partner, there are no boundaries during this height of ecstasy and to put ass play and shit in the same context affirms the feeble minded approach to the ignorance with what sexuality is truly all about. Exploring, communicating your wants and desires, reaching satisfaction of new heights and proportions. It is not just the traditional missionary or from behind romping, you have to want to open your fantasies and focus on your partner and share those wants with each other. I have to say that women are really no different than men when it comes to creative fantasies. The difference is, however that women want their significant other to be proactive in being the aggressor in that pursuit for the ultimate climax. Men all too often become boring, distant, un-attentive, and venture out of a relationship assuming those fantasies he has can only be met outside of a relationship. Are they ever wrong...

So, those defending ass play, Major Kudos! Ass play for all....
 sollty
Msg: 374
Posted: 10/14/2012 10:58:22 AM

When you think of sex, you should be thinking how to please and pleasure the moment and partner, there are no boundaries during this height of ecstasy and to put ass play and shit in the same context affirms the feeble minded approach to the ignorance with what sexuality is truly all about.

Yeah, no shit , eh ?

Hey, their loss !

I don't know what it is about a woman's ass but it awakens a deep primal part of me. I love the way it looks , feels and even smells , within reason. In the past , I found it to be a good way to restart my engine in fact. If I felt myself going a bit soft during doggy style I'd pull out , get down and toss some salad and problem solved !
 coolpop57
Msg: 375
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2012 11:23:18 AM
Hi buttgilr2x,
Yes, I think it is true. Many men enjoy this. I have loved it with my last partner. It was a total turn-on. We did not have anal sex however. Analingus is definitely arousing to both sexes... I have not have it reciprocated except for a fingering which make me climax like crazy. That area has so many nerve endings that can cause extreme orgasms. I am open to it and still love to perform analingus on a willing partner. Thanks!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?