Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FullPower1
Msg: 88
Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?Page 15 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
I do it all of the time. My wife's preferred method to cum is for me to put the hitachi magic wand on her clit while licking her ***hole. I tell her that if lick it , she should let me stick it. She has done anal only a few times. I would love to get it more often
 bodiblder1
Msg: 90
Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:04:06 AM
Analingus is the new black. -Hum

So your saying your not apposed to having your Ass licked as part of foreplay? Just curious ;) Its just that you are the first attractive woman I came across that has responded to this forum. I do have to say that I wouldnt have thought that it would have recieved so many responses.
 Slate56
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/12/2012 11:45:51 AM
Ewwwww I've heard of that vid.. never watched YAY! There are just some lines not to be crossed for me...
 Slate56
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/12/2012 11:50:19 AM
But as far as Analingus... sure.. if ya shower first....
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 3:27:07 PM
So Sayeth sagashush:
Not all asses are created equal

Some do not look or smell inviting

However, some women have very inviting and surprisingly FRESH crevices that prove to be irresistible in the end !

Btw ... you do realize that menstrual flow comes out of the other place every month and yet knowing that doesn't stop you from putting on your eating bibs does it ?

...just sayin

mr. hush,

there is a wide gulf, sort'a speaking, between engaging in oral sex of the ventral variety v. sticking your tongue up some woman's anal sphincter. Even during a woman's menstrual flow all that is present, assuming the woman maintains a modest amount of hygiene, would be blood and some tissue, neither of which will cause any illness. A certain subset of the population, admittedly large, might be grossed out by such activity at that time, but would not be in any danger of disease or other illness.

On the other hand, the problem with analingus is that you ARE exposing your system to a veritable ocean of potentially inhospitable bacteria and viruses, though relatively benign in the small and large intestines, would be more than happy to upset your precious tummy if given half a chance, if not worse.

The fact that we are having this gentle discussion concerning the relative merits of sticking one's tongue up another's bum v. merely licking the exterior is fascinating in itself. Have we actually reduced the beauty and mystery of physical intimacy to such a base position that this is even considered a (quasi)normal activity?

I have wondered, upon reading this and other sundry threads, whether I should post within the bounds of my profile that such activity is neither contemplated nor desired. I dare not, though, for the fear that I project the impression that I at some point in my life might have actually contemplated such an insult to my sensibilities.

TK
[Perhaps some of the above posters might have confused the notion of scat singing (jazz) with the idea that all scat is created equal. I hope that long before their trip to a ER becomes necessary they truly become disabused of such a notion.]
 ARTSYLADEEEE
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 3:53:19 PM
Talk to a medical person about giardia.
 baldguy500
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/13/2012 4:47:43 PM
analingus is like kissing a toothless woman...........

don't knock it until you've expierianced it..
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/14/2012 1:56:09 PM
Even the word is wonderful: ANALINGUS!!!!
 smallyouknowwhat
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/18/2012 4:49:34 AM
I have wanted to have a woman let me but haven't met one yet.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/27/2012 9:24:17 AM
I am posting a reply simply because I do not want this wonderful thread to die.
 Linda41289
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/28/2012 8:31:06 AM
I would think that you could get really sick from that.
But if thats what you like go for it...
There's some things I have yet to experience and some things I never want to, and I think this one will stay in my "never want to" file.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/28/2012 8:39:12 AM
^^^^^ your young,, one day you will experience it,, even if it's a slip of the tongue,,
 Linda41289
Msg: 101
Posted: 11/28/2012 8:43:44 AM
Lol, I had someone try once :)
I almost slapped him, I have quick reflexes..
I just dont go for that. Some things make me horny and some things don't.
"different strokes for different folks" ;)
 Linda41289
Msg: 102
Posted: 11/29/2012 6:22:19 AM
I like Neandy's comment.
I think everything should be open for discussion. After a while sex with the same person gets kind of boring and trying something new can spice it up a little bit. My ex was totally against certain things that I desperately wanted so it left me unsatisfied and I often thought about just going ahead and sleeping with someone else to get what I wanted.
What I really couldn't stand is when he would look at me like I was nasty because I wanted to try something. In fact it pissed me off..
So...being open to ALL things is critical to any relationship, and when it's not "up your alley" maybe a little bit of compromising should be considered.
I'm usually like, "We'll I don't really like the idea of that, but I'd like to hear some of your other ideas"..
Most of the time I've found if you can arouse me enough I don't care what you want and I'm down for whatever just because I want to do dirty things with you...
Lol :)
So guys if you really want something make her REALLY horny and then propose the idea, there's a better chance of getting what you want then.
 slipinitin
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/29/2012 7:00:25 AM
Some of the best things are accidents google vulanize.
You may never want to but when it happens it just may blow your mind.
Dont knock it til you try it.
 jradke
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/1/2012 10:05:10 AM
i absolutely love doing it and ive had it done a few times you have to be open to new things
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/17/2012 11:33:28 PM
Is this what the phrase "tongue-in-cheek" refers to?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:24:22 PM
I guess people are allowing their pets to have too much influence on them. I wonder how many dog owners are now drinking from the toilet?
 dishearteneddave
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/19/2013 6:24:41 PM

(Msg #453 Secondhand_Lion) I guess people are allowing their pets to have too much influence on them. I wonder how many dog owners are now drinking from the toilet?

That was definitely a Laugh Out Loud post!! Good one !!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2013 8:40:41 AM
I guess it's time to sell my "Charmin and Scott" stock shares. If this trend is like so many others, I can see where it's heading. Where do I turn in my human card...I think I want to be a bird or something.
 bogan58
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/28/2013 12:10:53 AM
that's not even funny
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:21:36 AM
Um havn't licked an ass yet and she would have to be a knock down drag out beauty for me to do this BUT in saying that I guess I would with a dental dam!....I DO love oral and find there's nothing like being between a pair of soft thighs and during her climaxes HAVE inserted a finger to entensify her climaxes....like thro throbbing as she cums!
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2018 8:37:02 AM
I would be happy to rim a woman's anus with my wet finger or wet with lube anyway but I wouldn't rim her with my tongue...read to much about the subject and think it's a tadd to germic..for lack of better terms....I am an oral freak with vaginas but stay away from the anal area unless I'm fingering her along with my tongue tasting her fruits....
 bearcat44
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/21/2018 4:27:08 PM
Can you handle the TRUTH?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is Analingus the new Cunnilingus?