Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fresh fish is best fresh.
Msg: 63
Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
^^^^Makes one wonder how many things you could "screw" into The Bride of Frankenstein? I think it is time for another drink myself..
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Can you get STUCK during sexual intercourse?
Posted: 8/13/2010 4:02:41 PM
Well, all I can say about this stupid thread is.....I've got some crisp hundred dollar bills for any woman that can get me stuck in her coochie. I'm always up for a new experience.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2010 11:57:55 AM
^^^^^ Funkymonkee, That's a hell of a confession to be making in public, but just in case you're working on imagination rather than actual experience.......it's the male dog that has the swelling knot that gets him stuck. You stay awake in biology class from now on...O.K. ?
 arwen52
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2010 11:50:04 PM

Check out this website : http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis-fracture/AN01217
for an explanation of a fractured penis, and if a women is stressed she can clamp down on a penis making it difficult to remove it. The breathing/ relaxing exercises women can take advantage of can make childbearing alot easier for the most part.

Learn something new every day.
 whytwater
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/24/2010 4:11:36 PM

As far as strong vagina muscle's well, they enhance both parties pleasure immeasurably, and sucking noises may be present.....

Even the wimpy pvssies make sucking noises in my vicinity. lol Ummm, can a tongue get "stuck", too?
Sooo, how does one detect these well toned vaginas, like, beforehand? Lol I mean, does such a woman have a different gait, a discernible bounce in her step? Do the really strong pvssies make any telltale noises that might tip me off before I risk capture? lol
And that fractured penis thing? Reminds me of those old fractured fairy tales on the cartoon shows. Not denying it's existence, just never suffered that particular affliction. That's a mercy.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:40:11 PM
^^^^ I believe it's another "Big foot" or alien abduction story. They have been spoken of, and claims of sightings, but still no proof other than stories. Only difference is....this is one that I really want to believe in.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/25/2010 3:45:46 AM
^^^^ I would imagine that if a man actually got stuck in her, what an ago trip that would be...he might even tell that story to prospective females...." I'm so big I got stuck in a woman before.

Her answer might be...."sure, I believe in big foot, flying saucers and the tooth fairy"....
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2010 3:25:58 PM
Well hell, we might as well start the search for the allusive "constrictor coochie". I'll start paying attention to possible clues, since it doesn't leave a foot print....unless she sit's in the sand. Maybe having a contest with tubes of tooth paste would bring her to surface.....whoever can squeeze tight enough to blow the cap off might be our girl. The wet T-shit business is getting to be old hat anyway.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/25/2010 6:23:29 PM
Wow, a constrictor cootchie!!! ....when you think about how a snake moves along the ground....could you imagine the feeling, the inner muscules reverberating back and forth.

But, I guess the drawback would be lasting very long before our cap blew, and we yell.....the he blows!!!
 eattoplease
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/25/2010 7:00:53 PM
Youve gotta be kiddin!?!?!?!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >