Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Omens, Spirituality, Law of Attraction?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Malley
Msg: 8
Omens, Spirituality, Law of Attraction?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Omens, Spirituality, Law of Attraction?

Yes, OP, I believe in the existence of all three. Their significance can be either positive or negative, depending on the circumstances.
I've seen the law of attraction work in a powerful way with a chronic pessimist, bringing more negative things his way than I ever thought possible.

If I was you, I'd push the pause button, be still, sit in silence and listen to your inner voice. She'll never steer you wrong.

And he hasn't ran? No woman is worth persuing; Any guy with half a brain knows an indecisive woman is a waste of time.

Yup, just what she needs .. a real Job's comfort you are hun.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:01:04 PM

No woman is worth persuing

Hard to believe your single.

~OP~ Signs, omens, laws of attraction and karma. I'm a karma fiend. I usually think in karmic undertones long before I talk, type, meet, speak, and a few other things I'm sure I'm not listing. I even worry about other people's karma/fate/destiny/etc. Forethought is much easier to cope with than hindsight or after-thought (at least for me.) I completely believe in things happening for a reason. You ran into those people and I get the sense that maybe you wished you would've said something to someone about the coffee-date. I don't know if that's necessary, but I'd be thinking about it. Not pro/con, just thinking. Maybe you need to address this man and how he feels about you. Maybe those things wouldn't be "signs" in your mind if you actually just got stuff out in the open with him (regardless of what the outcome is or is not.) I don't like leaving things hanging for too long, that usually plagues me and takes up good energy that I really shouldn't be wasting on such things. JMO
 suibhne
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:30:53 PM
Ive never heard of a laws of attraction. Biological Psychology stipulates that your attracted to those from your childhood, and you look for traits in others from your father/mother.

Feelings come and go, based on your thoughts. Question is, what are you thinking?

If your not married, you can see anyone you want, we are not an islamic country yet, just dont forget your burka.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Omens, Spirituality, Law of Attraction?