Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 missmaddy
Msg: 301
Do you do drugs???Page 13 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Here we go with the wagging finger in your face again. tsk tsk.
 majorblunts
Msg: 302
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/13/2012 10:52:11 AM
my screenname should end any confusion, lol .... but to counter your argument . if a person is taking Lithium or Prozac they are also taking drugs yet you wont see one of these bi polar future cat ladies volunteering that info . if you can take your Prozac or Valium responsibly ,why do you think pot smokers cant smoke responsibly ? people are abusing prescription meds in far greater numbers than pot heads and the funny thing is ..if you over medicate on pot .. youre falling asleep . over medicate on some of these other drugs and youre not waking up again ... EVER. if you can OD and die from your drugs ..prescription or recreational then mark YES . if you cant die from it or hallucinate off them mark NO . popping aspirin will kill you before weed will . at the end of the day .. instead of assuming based on a profile . just ASK . and if you are in LA just assume everybody smokes pot .. so ask if they dont . most people that hate cigs will tolerate weed smokers cuz its not like they fire up every 30 min. people dont smoke 20 joints in a day ..but most that smoke cigs smoke a pack a day . ive dated women with PHD's that smoked out .. Lawyers , School teachers , Doctors , ..they all blazed like addicts lol . my screen name weeds out the people like yourself that are ANTI .. and to be honest i dont date closed minded women .
 pescando75
Msg: 303
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:02:27 PM

Pot doesn't "heal cancer.

The Pacific Yew tree is a source of chemotherapy meds, dear. Not everything is BORN in a lab. (And have you read any of the shortage issues of late?)
Read the patent I referenced above if you have ANY doubt as to medical applicability on cannabis.
Generally, however, those most opposed have a vested interest in the status quo of continuing prohibition, which I'll assume you're defending. Being so closed-minded to medical advancements would be deemed stupidity if people weren't protecting their own self interests in the process.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 304
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/14/2012 1:35:54 PM
Another important aspect of medicinal pot is the affordability and effectiveness in the treatment of PTSD. Current treatment regimes by the VA since 1980 have proven ineffective, expensive and time consuming. The VA in New Mexico has approved medicinal pot for it's veterans based on science rather than politics. Politics is driving the national agenda despite the science that shows MM effectiveness. With veteran suicides is an epidemic, running at 6000 a year,18 a day, a large proportion as a result of untreated or ill-treated PTSD management. These are conservative estimates based on limited data. For every sucessful suicide that are far more attempts that failed and suicide hotlines have been overwhelmed with the return of 400,000 or so troops recently suffering from PTSD. For that reason alone, at least policy should be changed to allow a treatment that can save lives immediately. Then we can get into the other aspects of medicinal benefits for pain management, chemo, etc.

http://veteransformedicalmarijuana.org/content/general-use-cannabis-ptsd-symptoms
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/01/ap-military-vermont-proposal-would-legalize-pot-for-ptsd-012612/
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/01/the-case-for-treating-ptsd-in-veterans-with-medical-marijuana/251466/
 Coma White
Msg: 305
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/14/2012 1:49:01 PM
I tend to stick to the legal drugs like Salvia Divinorum, alcohol, and Mitgragyna Speciosa. I would never smoke cigarettes and marijuana makes me anxious. I think there are a lot of medical applications for Salvia Divinorum, like treating anxiety and depression. Too bad the usual knee-jerk reaction is to ban it when it's been used safely for centuries in Mexico.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 306
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/14/2012 2:47:53 PM

...cigarettes and marijuana makes me anxious.

Marijuana A is not like marijuana B, as there are two main strains (Sativa or Indica) that produce entirely different affects and then many variations within those two types.

Certainly, governments should be licking their chops over the increased taxation. Guess it's still more profitable for big government to keep an herb verboten.

Taxing it only brings in a faction to what is saved in spending and administration cost related to enforcing marijuana laws.

But there in lies the problem, the people making the decisions are the ones profiting from the laws, and the stricter the laws get the more money that can be made goes up, for both sides.

Drug dealers exist because we have laws banning drugs and are a product of enforcement and nothing more.
 MrT2U
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/30/2012 11:15:52 PM
Actually Extacy is the safest drug. Im talking MDMA not cut with street crap. It absolutely does not cause brain damage and only messes with less than 5% of your perception unlike alcohol or any other drug. Look up Peter Jennings Extacy Rising on youtube. Its safer than alcohol and lots of prescription drugs. It cures Post Dramatic Stress Disorder among lots of other Illnesses. Just sayin. Weed is gay
 Blurrx
Msg: 308
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 12:54:27 AM
I'm absolutely astounded that you think alcohol, tobacco and caffeine are the only drugs that can be used responsibly. How ****ing thick headed are you?

Has it ever occurred to you that those 3 drugs seem recreational because they are controlled by the FDA? Just like every single drug in the world can be controlled and marketed for safe recreational use?

Stop making threads. You're stupid can't spread to others.
 B33Happy
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 1:41:34 PM
Never have and never will.
The idea of being out of my control (stoned) scares me.
I never have smoked cigarettes. I just could not put smoke in and out of me. Eek! *Cringes*
The whole 'feeing high' intimidated me rather than intriguing me.

Plus, when you do these kinds of drugs...the outcome effects you years later...
I always felt like, I never wanted to do anything that'll screw up my life later on not knowing what my future holds...
And ...simply because I love life too much to do so.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 310
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 1:49:06 PM

Never have and never will.

You want to know the most dangerous drug (by death rates)?

Sugar, by far is the most dangerous drug known to humans and is responsible for more deaths than all other drugs combined.

Plus, when you do these kinds of drugs...the outcome effects you years later...

I see you have bought the propaganda hook line and sinker.
 jennink26
Msg: 311
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 2:18:47 PM
No I don't do any drugs. I smoked mary J in highschool but it got old. Besides I'm crazy enough, don't need to add to it lol
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 312
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 2:50:08 PM
only drugs with "Merck", "GlaxoSmith Kline", "Abbott Labs", "Johnson & Johnson" and other marks of wholesomeness on them , such as Top Pharma co's put on their drugs, are "good drugs".

they make profits for the right people, good people, board-room types, not scummy 'drug dealers'. good drugs include some such as Thalidomide and Vioxx
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 313
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 2:50:16 PM
only drugs with "Merck", "GlaxoSmith Kline", "Abbott Labs", "Johnson & Johnson" and other marks of wholesomeness on them , such as Top Pharma co's put on their drugs, are "good drugs".

they make profits for the right people, good people, board-room types, not scummy 'drug dealers'. good drugs include some such as Thalidomide and Vioxx
 VTECturbo
Msg: 314
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 4:47:04 PM
never.

Don't like the thought of not having control of my faculties, and even moreso getting a felony. I don't even ride with people that do drugs for fear they might have some on them. F- all that nonsense.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 315
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 5/31/2012 4:51:40 PM

Don't like the thought of not having control of my faculties,..

If you really think you have control of your faculties you really do not understand your faculties.

Your CNS is in control, you are just along for the ride.
 Walley7
Msg: 316
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/1/2012 1:54:02 AM
I like my clarity.
 Earthpuppy
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/1/2012 2:59:30 AM
If you are dating in the 40-59 age group, 20% of women are on drugs. If we add on the people who depend on sugar/high fructose corn syrup, chocolate, tobacco, alcohol, fat, prescription drugs, and pot to self medicate, considerably more Americans do these substances than not. Substance use is a symptom and the causes of the need or desire for self medication are too frequently ignored. Nearly 10% of our kiddos are diagnosed with ADHD, and around a third of those are drugged while we ignore the causal factors of ADHD. We also suffer from a high percentage of hypocritical people who judge others tastes in self medication.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011/10/20/141544135/look-around-1-in-10-americans-take-antidepressants

About 11 percent of people in the U.S. are taking antidepressants according to fresh figures out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Antidepressant use has surged almost 400 percent, when you compare the figures from the three-year period ending in 2008 to the six years ending in 1994, the year the eye-opening memoir Prozac Nation was published.

If that's not startling enough for you, consider a few more details. More than 1 in 5 women ages 40-59 are taking an antidepressant, the highest rate for any group. Overall, women and adolescent girls are 2 1/2 times more likely than men and adolescent boys to be taking one of the pills.

If you have loved ones in the military, 14% are on sedatives or anti-depressants.
http://www.naturalnews.com/036001_soldiers_psychiatric_drugs_veterans.html

Prescription drug abuse/accidental deaths now lead the nation in deaths over auto accidents.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/17/local/la-me-drugs-epidemic-20110918

We are an anxious, depressed, drugged up nation with far larger problems than people smoking pot which has yet to produce a fatality, but fills up for profit prison systems. Our priorities are as askew as our national ukfuptedness continues to worsen.
 statemachine500
Msg: 318
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/1/2012 6:34:03 PM
Haven't smoked in 15 years.Not a fan of the Indica strains,I think it's too heavy,especially over time.You wonder how much control some of these people have over their minds with the hilarious comments about their fears.

We could make a lot of paper products with this plant.
 DameWrite
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 11:50:54 AM
The government makes more money keeping pot illegal. Don't kid yourself, they grow it (via peons they can arrest at any time), and sell it. They make money via the prison systems and the court systems. They keep it in THEIR system because they want to control it. When they can make MORE profit via the pharmaceutical system, only then it will be allowed. All illegal drugs are already making the government money. No need to tax. They are making huge profits, why settle for a measly 7%?

Again, we don't need the crooks!
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 320
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:05:48 PM
^^^^^
Great point.

Also when they make the laws even more strict and increase the penalties, they create a more dangerous environment as the cost of business for the drug dealers just went up.

Then they can go and point and say "see that violence is a direct result of pot" and we need to get tougher against it.

The worlds eyes are opening up to this scam and possible the state of Colorado will play a huge roll in this years US election.

Because it is beyond hypocritical (Talking to you Obama) for a president so say they once smoked pot and at the same time pass laws and keep laws that would have put their own azz's in jail and prevented them from ever becoming president.
 DameWrite
Msg: 321
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:20:51 PM
Aris, don't forget that the divide and conquer technique that this causes. We are made to fear each other instead of putting the blame on them. We buy security, we stay home, we are afraid of different races, we are blaming the neighborhood kid instead of helping him get on his feet, we are looking everywhere else, but at them...the REAL drug dealers.

They are hypocrites ...go to a party at the elites, there is always drugs available. Clean drugs, straight off the boat. Their peons boats, but under their control since SOME boats manage to get through their set up custom border lie.

Wait until they control the oceans as well as the shores, their next step.
 Coma White
Msg: 322
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:24:07 PM
What's worse is that they randomly make entheogens like Salvia Divinorum illegal and don't touch things like Brugmansia that stay in your system and affect your judgement for over 24 hours.
 FixedVariable
Msg: 323
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 12:52:46 PM

Most, if not all people first started using drugs specifically due to a weak moment where they caved in to peer pressure or used it as a method to rebel or seem "bad."

Hahahaa.. I guess no one just does it out of curiousity or anything. I know that's why I tried it. I was curious about what sex would be like when stoned.

I understand that youthful folly and experimentation is acceptable, but there comes a time where you should really just grow up and kick the habit.

Ok thanks Hall-Monitor!

My opinion would not be so harsh if one of these blazers or "recreational" users could just give me one good reason why they use it. I have yet to hear a reason that even remotely makes it excusable.

A reason beyond recreation is required?

recreation - an activity that diverts or amuses or stimulates
recreational - Of or relating to recreation

I would do it for the same damned reason I swim or skate or go shopping... because I enjoy it.

Out of control on weed?

I admit.. I like the OUT OF CONTROL relaxation I get.
 statemachine500
Msg: 324
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:43:23 PM

They are hypocrites ...go to a party at the elites, there is always drugs available. Clean drugs, straight off the boat. Their peons boats, but under their control since SOME boats manage to get through their set up custom border lie.

Does anybody remember the story that penthouse published around.....maybe 78?About the stories of the CIA being involved in running cocaine in the Gulf of Mexico?Those boats were apparently(so the story goes)owned by an oil platform service outfit.The drilling rigs belonged to Bush senior.Guess who had the maintenance contract?When junior bought the Texas Rangers,people said he didn't have that kind of money.It took 8 years before junior's tax files were released.....
 SaharaM
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:45:17 PM

I understand that youthful folly and experimentation is acceptable, but there comes a time where you should really just grow up and kick the habit.

Ok thanks Hall-Monitor!

He wasn't referring to you. He was referring to adults who have grown out of a jr. high mentality.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???