Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pescando75
Msg: 326
Do you do drugs???Page 14 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Anyone catch the story about Mexican cartels fire bombing a Pepsi-Frito plant in Mexico that ran last week?
I thought, "Odd. Usually the cartels fight with the competition." (Government, other cartels.)
Doing a google of "Pepsi Drug Dealing" lead to an interesting array of articles on the subject.
Many years of governments participating in drug wars (and the profits said wars create) to fund military operations off the books without Congressional budget approval. I read the movie "Air America" with Mel Gibson actually has a scene in which they depict the refining of heroin that was going on in Burma in a PEPSI plant to fund follies in Vietnam. I'll have to rent that.
Nixon signed the drug war into being and he was the right hand man of the Pepsi CEO at the time.
Just makes one wonder how many Wall Street firms are participating in the same behaviors.
Boy, did my mind start to race thinking why Bloomberg suddenly wants to limit PEPSI/pop in his home town, given he is such a drug warrior. Does he want the Pepsi bottlers out of town like the cartels do down in Mexico?

(And ironically, as we are exiting Afghanistan, I see Secretary of State Clinton made a "historic" trip to BURMA recently. The first in some 50 years.) Hmm.... need some more poppies for weapons, apparently??

The "drugs are bad" mantra is so ingrained in the minds of the public, however, they think you are batshit CRAZY to even mention such things. Little do they know the true "evils" of drugs and the drug trade and who is truly to blame.
 Blurrx
Msg: 327
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 6/5/2012 11:27:19 PM
Why is smoking pot a "jr high" mentality? My father is good friends with the owner of Carnival Cruise lines, and that guy and his wife get high every day. But I guess he's only accomplished as much as a jr high school student could, right?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/1/2015 8:21:22 PM
Drugs. They have caused some damage. But prescription drugs cause some damage as well. Im no sure how this will read. In no way would i glorify drugs. I have told my lassie about every drug i have taken.

I have taken her to the funerals, hospital visits, junkies houses and the living dead houses so she can see for herself. My lassie is 27 and smokes some hash. I can live with that.

But the hypocrite in me eats away. On my profile i say i take lavvy plugs. I get messages asking 'do you REALLY take drugs?' Well yep i do.

I have tried most drugs although i have never jabbed myself. I do not smoke so green or hash is a non starter. I dont like the feeling of being stoned. I also don't like the vulnerable way you are with heroin or any opiates. The times i have snorted or chased the dragon have no been highlights in my life. (I've had many mates stabbed over the years when they could not do anything to defend themselves)

Although one night a line of heroin stopped me from killing either myself or someone in my house as i was barking on coke. Hearing, seeing and convincing myself that folk wanted to harm me. I have scars on my arms where i hurt myself rather than someone in my house.

I have spent £thousands on drugs over the years. The one good thing i have is good mates. We look after each other. I still take drugs. I have a strong willpower but freebasing coke done me, my wife and mates big time.

My arthritis in my knees and fingers is sore. So i self medicate with base speed or coke. Live one day as a lion rather than a hundred days as a sheep. Yep im speeding just now. So who wouldnt have a beer with me now then?

But apart from harming myself i tend to leave others alone. The alcohol/prescription junkies are funny with their holier than though attitude. So who else is going to honest and post?

I know it wont be you frank. Even junkies have standards.
 gingerosity
Msg: 329
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 5:09:31 AM

So who else is going to honest and post?

I usually do at least two "cups of tea" per day, and often a "glass of wine" at night. You only live once...
 vlad dracul
Msg: 330
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:53:35 AM
Nice one ginger. It was a bit of a divvy post. Too much of the things that cost you too much last night. But hey i do not shatter and break
when the urine gets extracted so carry on. Your sound for a day walker anyway gadgie.

Here is a wee tune for the franks who plague the forums. And yep i mean it.*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19ep5H6sNMg

*does not include ginger, shoutyjoe, the big yin, 'ella' cotter, kangaroo dundee.
So there.

Messages this short must include a laugh at the sad fvcker frank up in new scotland. No woman, no friends, no blow up doll.
Only the t'interweb. Ask kj out frank. Honest i wont laugh when you get kb'd.
 tgif111
Msg: 331
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:57:37 AM

My father is good friends with the owner of Carnival Cruise lines, and that guy and his wife get high every day. But I guess he's only accomplished as much as a jr high school student could, right

I don't believe that for a moment.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 332
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:09:00 AM

My father is good friends with the owner of Carnival Cruise lines, and that guy and his wife get high every day. But I guess he's only accomplished as much as a jr high school student could, right

I don't believe that for a moment.

May have something to do with all the
problems Carnival Cruise Lines has had over the last few years?
 tgif111
Msg: 333
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:17:07 AM
^^^^^hmmmm

hadn't thought of that!
 Hearton64
Msg: 334
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:45:56 AM
My arthritis in my knees and fingers is sore.
So i self medicate with base speed or coke.
Live one day as a lion rather than a hundred
days as a sheep. Yep im speeding just now.
So who wouldnt have a beer with me now then?
----------------------------------------------
Not a judgement, but have you considered the very
real possibility that the stimulants you use are the
cause of your pain?

I'll cop to having tried a lot of different drugs
In my youth and "only" smoke weed now.
I hate alcohol,meth,pills of any kind and coke and stopped those
way back in the 80's as they made me feel like sh*t!

I get that you don't care about the effects on your body
and that meth is one of the most addictive drugs
next to heroin but I'd venture to guess you are putting
Huge amounts of stress on your body and at almost
60,you are asking for an early funeral.

I read up on if meth causes arthritis and it can.

I guess you already know that but your " fall from grace"
and your mentality saddens me.i guess you are choosing
To go out with a bang so you won't be at all surprised when
your heart gives out on you thanks to the stimulants
you choose over your health and well being.

I do appreciate your honesty,but feel truly sorry for you.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:14:04 AM
Here thanks for the post first off. But. There is always a but eh? We are all big lassies and laddies. We know what we are doing. I think alcohol is the
gateway to all other drugs.
When i was a young man anyone who smoked dope was a junkie/hippy lol. Drink was seen as the 'ok' thing. Scotland has a horrendous drink problem
to be honest.

Yep i know what i am doing and i am fairly well read on things. I have had mates die through drink in their 20's. Sad but they chose to do it.

There are so many things can be responsible for hastening death. Dying at 60 is not as traumatic as dying in your teens or early 20's.
Rather than pointing out that drugs are bad why do the high and mighty not try and find out WHY folk want to take drugs instead?

You say you take a bit smoke? Will, when our time comes the fact you smoked or i never slept for days make much difference? Folk have a habit
of dying whether taking drugs or not. As my ma said whats for you wont pass you by.

Personally i think more folk die or get hurt over a weekend through drink. And then there are 'mothers little helpers' that the quacks dish out
like joob joobs.

Again i will say it was a divvy post i done and hey thats life. Doesnt alter the fact though that we pay for our narcos with hard cash whereas the
doctor gives his narcos out for free (in scotland anyway).

Anyway be lucky and stay safe.

Toodle Pip

VD.
 Hearton64
Msg: 336
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:25:00 AM
My arthritis in my knees and fingers is sore.
So i self medicate with base speed or coke.
Live one day as a lion rather than a hundred
days as a sheep. Yep im speeding just now.
So who wouldnt have a beer with me now then?
----------------------------------------------
Not a judgement, but have you considered the very
real possibility that the stimulants you use are the
cause of your pain?

I'll cop to having tried a lot of different drugs
In my youth and "only" smoke weed now.
I hate alcohol,meth,pills of any kind and coke and stopped those
way back in the 80's as they made me feel like sh*t!

I get that you don't care about the effects on your body
and that meth is one of the most addictive drugs
next to heroin but I'd venture to guess you are putting
Huge amounts of stress on your body and at almost
60,you are asking for an early funeral.

I read up on if meth causes arthritis and it can.

I guess you already know that but your " fall from grace"
and your mentality saddens me.

But I do appreciate your honesty.
 kj521
Msg: 337
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 10:09:01 AM
Vlad.....

You will never receive judgement from me but always my love. We are all imperfect with our own issues and vices....one neither better than another.
But my heart breaks for you and I so wish I could just say the right words....but I know that your journey is yours and yours alone.

But this is for you....

For now....
I let the hurt of time remorse
And let my future take its' course
And soon away
A time will pass
To a time
Of hope and joy alas.

Always....
Kj
 Hearton64
Msg: 338
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:04:52 PM

You say you take a bit smoke?
Will, when our time comes the fact you smoked
or i never slept for days make much difference?
Folk have a habit of dying whether taking drugs or not.
As my ma said whats for you wont pass you by.

I believe a little bit of weed to be a lot less detrimental to my
health than days of Crack,Coke or Meth. I haven't done that
sort of heavy drug for 30 years for good reason believe me!

Of course we all die.
Or course we all rationalize our drugs of choice.
Of course some of us have chosen to shorten our
lives by filling our bodies with toxins of one form
or another.

But meth?

I don't know....that crap is just sooo unnatural
and chemically corrosive just the thought of doing
it ever again gives me the damn willies!

You have every right to indulge yourself in whatever
Self destructive behavior you so choose as do I but
Knowing what I know about meth
Id implore you to consider giving your body a break.

How many years have you been addicted to stimulants??

Yes alcohol and pills kill.

So does meth.

Why do you use it? It can't be to
elevate the same pain it's causing.
 Hearton64
Msg: 339
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:34:36 PM
http://fav-meth-head-of-the-day.com/faces-of-meth/

I know it won't do any good to show you this
especially not when you are in the midst of tweaking
but looking at this link makes me so grateful I didn't
get caught up in meth addiction like sooo many others
have!

In the US,it's become a scourge to be reckoned with!
 Strings6
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 3:22:21 PM
All drugs should be legal for adults,do gooders and control freaks be damned.
 kj521
Msg: 341
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 3:55:14 PM
Mr. Strings.....

I am neither a do gooder nor a control freak.
Just someone who knows that drugs can only mask the pain whether it be physical or emotional.
And the risks far outweigh the benefits....especially, when my heart is involved. :(
 Strings6
Msg: 342
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 4:08:27 PM
Well that's life,we all face pain in one way or another....it is up to me and everyone else how we deal with it and not someone else's decision to make,there are many risky behaviours we engage in but we do them anyway,you have the right to assist anyone you chose to stop using drugs but ultimately it is their decision.
 tgif111
Msg: 343
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 5:50:35 PM

I agree Strings.
I also think that murder, torture and sticking a 2 litre coke bottle up your lowlife ass should be legal as well.

you're certifiably Koo Koo!
 brandished
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 6:09:23 PM

Portugal is leading the way, and it turns out that their methods are working.

Drug decriminalisation in Portugal: setting the record straight

Portugal decriminalised the possession of all drugs for personal use in 2001, and there now exists a significant body of evidence on what happened following the move. Both opponents and advocates of drug policy reform are sometimes guilty of misrepresenting this evidence, with the former ignoring or incorrectly disputing the benefits of reform, and the latter tending to overstate them.

The reality is that Portugal’s drug situation has improved significantly in several key areas. Most notably, HIV infections and drug-related deaths have decreased, while the dramatic rise in use feared by some has failed to materialise. However, such improvements are not solely the result of the decriminalisation policy; Portugal’s shift towards a more health-centred approach to drugs, as well as wider health and social policy changes, are equally, if not more, responsible for the positive changes observed. Drawing on the most up-to-date evidence, this briefing clarifies the extent of Portugal’s achievement, and debunks some of the erroneous claims made about the country’s innovative approach to drugs.

Overall, this suggests that removing criminal penalties for personal drug possession did not cause an increase in levels of drug use. This tallies with a significant body of evidence from around the world that shows the enforcement of criminal drug laws has, at best, a marginal impact in deterring people from using drugs.17 18 19 There is essentially no relationship between the punitiveness of a country’s drug laws and its rates of drug use. Instead, drug use tends to rise and fall in line with broader cultural, social or economic trends.

Read more at:

http://www.tdpf.org.uk/blog/drug-decriminalisation-portugal-setting-record-straight
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 345
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/2/2015 7:13:17 PM

I also think that murder, torture and sticking a 2 litre coke bottle up your lowlife ass should be legal as well.

They say most criminal psychopaths get their start by expressing their fantasizes in some way, putting them in a diary, graffiti or even online.

They look for validation of their twisted logic, and tom thumb I must say, based on that bit of derp, I would say you are well on your way.
 Strings6
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/3/2015 2:59:05 AM
tgif111,drug cartels,dictators,out of control Constitution shredding,sex party paid for by drug dealers attending government agencies thank you.....as for your string of profane insults it says more about you than it does me.
 tgif111
Msg: 347
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/3/2015 6:39:30 AM
you've insulted yourself and the way your parents raised you.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 348
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/3/2015 7:38:40 AM

you've insulted yourself and the way your parents raised you.

Well maybe if your mommy loved you a bit more you would not be going around threatening people with physical harm.

And just a FYI, in Canada you could be charged under Criminal Code section 264.1, not sure what the law would be in the USA, but clearly you just stepped over a line with your threat to harm someone physically.

The only question that remains is, will your buddy Becky come in and defend your honor or will she try to distance herself from you, either way I will make sure this follows you everywhere you go.

Because make fun of people's stupid beliefs all you want, but state you want to cause physical harm to someone because you have a difference of opinion is something that only scared little people do.
 kj521
Msg: 349
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/3/2015 9:02:58 AM
Ummm. Frank?

Don't want to get in the middle of this or anything...but saying something SHOULD be legal....doesn't make it a specific threat.

But let me be clear...not condoning those violent acts what's so ever!

And I still don't know who Becky is. Is it me? Cause I think you got it wrong!
It was Betty that I said you could call me....that was if I could call you Al! ;)

Ok.... carry on. :)
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 350
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/3/2015 9:37:03 AM

Don't want to get in the middle of this or anything...but saying something SHOULD be legal....doesn't make it a specific threat.

Insinuating you want to commit those acts on others does, or at the very least it display signs of psychosis.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???