Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JSlade58
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???Page 2 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

Some of those embarassing "potheads" with dull minds and slowed motor skills:
-Michael Phelps
-Bill Clinton
-Barack obama
-George Bush
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
-Carl Sagan
-Dr. Francis Crik
-Herman Hesse
-Winston Churchill
-Thomas Jefferson
-Sigmund Freud
-Pythagoras
-And many, many more.

It was going along ok till you got to Bush. He DOES have a dull mind and slow motor skills.
Perhaps it was all that Mr. Sunshine.
 Sentient_6
Msg: 27
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 4:09:46 PM
I think the OP should go watch some Bill Hicks skits to get a better perspective on why people do drugs, lol. Search 'Positive Drug story' by him ;)
 hazzare
Msg: 28
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 4:59:38 PM
Who said you had to finish school before 24 you fool. It would be pretty tough to finish school by 24 when you didn't start until 22. I joined the military out of high school and served my country well. Have you?
 JSlade58
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:16:30 PM

I joined the military out of high school and served my country well. Have you?

Is there a reason that we should serve YOUR friggin country ?
 Byrd
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:34:07 PM
We really try to reframe from calling other members of Plenty Of Fish names...I mean if your going to have a thread about what you think of people that do drugs fine that's cool but please try to play nice.. I don't think you should have to join the military to serve your country well...Taxpayers serve this country well, in fact I'd say more than goverment employees since they pay their salery...
 psssst
Msg: 31
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:37:41 PM

I joined the military out of high school and served my country well. Have you?
This isn't a requirement for having an opinion in this thread.

Who said you had to finish school before 24 you fool.
You embarass not only other Canadians, but your alleged military background with your lack of respect towards others. Truly, is this what the military taught you was acceptable?
 SaharaM
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:46:21 PM
OP - why so angry? People make different choices then you do...it's ok. Why do you start a thread (the entire point being to encourage discussion) and end it with "and don't even attempt to argue." That is just silly.

You say the issue is black and white and then throw in a "however." Think that through.

What you really seem to be saying is that you have formed a very strong opinion and that no one will be able to change your mind. Fine. But berating those who MIGHT be reading and MIGHT disagree with you is small-minded. You ended your post with "grow up." Consider taking your own advice.

Personally, I am completely uninterested in drugs, pot or otherwise. The older I get the more ridiculous it is to me when my peers smoke. That said, it's their choice. It carries legal risk with it and it definitely puts some people off. So I can choose how I'm going to handle myself (be around it or not) but it's really not my place to go on a tirade and put them down.

I do support medical use and was pleased to learn the other day of the change in US federal policy on this issue. As it stands now, federal drug laws do apply even when there is applicable state law; therefore all of these state bills and laws on the books allowing it's use are virtually useless. However, this new administration's policy is that federal charges stemming from medical use will ONLY be brought when the use violates BOTH state and federal law. This obviously gives states much more power to allow the use. Of course it's just a federal policy (uninforceable) but it's a step in the right direction, in my opinion.
 hazzare
Msg: 33
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:47:28 PM
First of all...it's SALARY...not SALERY. I surprised you didn't say celery. Second, the reason you pay taxes, that pay government salaries is because ordinary sheep civilians are either too scared, inept, or have no sense of service to something greater than themselves.

Continue being one of the masses and mindlessly following the crowd.
 SaharaM
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:57:18 PM
Ok, I can't yet edit my posts so I have to make a new one. After making the post above I hit "history" on the OP'er. The level of irrational anger surprised me and, had I seen it all laid out so clearly, I probably wouldn't have taken the time to post here, as the OP seems to be the only needing some level of clarity (we all have different opinions on the topic but most are grounded... except the OP.)

So here is my formal apology to the thread for furthering the nonsense here. We should just all leave him to his righteous rage, indignation, and petty insults. You know someone has gone off the deep end and has nothing of value to add to a conversation when he criticizes other's typos. Yikes.
 hazzare
Msg: 35
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 5:59:37 PM
"You embarass not only other Canadians, but your alleged military background with your lack of respect towards others. Truly, is this what the military taught you was acceptable?"

Are you insinuating that I am lying about my military service?

Anyway, just to get right back on point...answer me this because this was my original question:

If you use drugs (not including prescriptions or tylenol...should be self-explanatory) why does everyone say they don't use them. Marijuana is drugs...case closed. Not only are you users and losers, but you are also insecure liars apparently.
 oddandy
Msg: 36
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:04:54 PM
^^^You have a real problem with commas. You use them when you shouldn't, and then you don't use them when you should. Yet you still had the gall to call someone out on a spelling error.

You fail at teh interwebs.
 psssst
Msg: 37
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:04:59 PM

Are you insinuating that I am lying about my military service?
My apologies for my lack of clarity...

I mean to say that you embarass the Canadian military by your reactions towards others on this forum in conjunction with stating that you served your country for four years in military service. You also bring into question your level of service in the military as you lack the basic concept of respect and consideration, something which heretofore, I was proud to say was a common trait of Canadians.

Let me know if I'm not clear enough for you with this post.
 geeleebee
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:16:06 PM

why does everyone say they don't use them. Marijuana is drugs...case closed. Not only are you users and losers, but you are also insecure liars apparently.

Stop it.
Surely you learned to comport yourself better than this in the military.

Make your point without resorting to tactics a second-grader would use on the playground.

Using the word 'everyone' blows your case out of the water. How is it possible for 'everyone' to be a liar?

I think you smell like Troll, and I'm gonna tell on you.
 JSlade58
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:32:17 PM

If you use drugs (not including prescriptions or tylenol...s

OK there G.I.Joe...you just put your big muddy boot...all of it...right in your loud mouth.
Prescription drugs, and they are DRUGS, cause far more bodily harm than weed ever has.
Go read the PDR, check out the side effects of these wonder drugs. Kidney damage,liver damage and intestinal damage rank among the top 10 side effects of prescription drugs.
Oh yes, don't forget addiction.
So now why don't you go find yourself a nice comfy land mine and have a seat....eh.
 sweetness-one
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:33:46 PM

Second, the reason you pay taxes, that pay government salaries is because ordinary sheep civilians are either too scared, inept, or have no sense of service to something greater than themselves.

Umm...does no one but me see the irony, that the man telling the rest of the world that they're just a bunch of sheep who will willingly follow any doctrine (apparently), is also angry that not many posters want to follow his own "my way or the highway" mantra??

I'm just saying.
 misscrissee
Msg: 41
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:40:45 PM
I find it hard to believe that all this anger generated from your date lighting a joint in your car? Why do you let something like this OWN you in this way? Next time it happens, and it bothers you like this, drop whomever off at the next intersection and be done with it...
 spazzdla1
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 7:31:28 PM
Troll???

This guy starts off with attacking people that use the most used "drug" say next to caffeine and alcohol... and hes not just looking to piss people off... I detect a TROLL!
 AmandaLy09
Msg: 43
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 7:41:35 PM
no, i don't. i don't even smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol though i attempted to try some before.
 Byrd
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/13/2009 8:57:19 PM
The O.P. Dear.....Or is that you in drag???? I don't believe your in the military because most of the guys I know that have been in the military don't talk sh*t like you..I was in military school and the military twice, you just not mature at all like real men in the military..Your grammer sucks too..
 southernlass
Msg: 45
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 1:24:34 AM
I believe each person is entitled to his or her own lifestyle, but what I would not appreciate is being told a blatant lie that one does not use illegal drugs, only to find out that one does indeed use illegal drugs.

I think it's pretty clear that when the profile on POF asks about drug use, it's talking about illegals. Lying on one's profile is akin to blatant outright dishonesty.

An illegal substance/drug user is normally not going to have a lot in common with one who does not use. There are simply different attitudes at play, and completely different lifestyles as well quite often.
 ~Hello~
Msg: 46
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 2:53:11 AM

.. or what? Enjoy a "life of conformity" like you? lol .. What's the difference (OP) between a mindless sheep In a uniform and what Out of uniform?

You follow a herd that you don't question. You do as you're told regardless of whether or not it makes sense, you don't (dare) question whether or not it makes sense. You're told when and how to cut your hair, what to wear and how to properly maintain your clothing. ie: Someone else makes all your decisions for you and most of those are made in advance (I refer you to GSK .. which I'm sure you're aware of being a 'military man' and all) Cough!

I am among those who question your military service. Are you a new recruit? Do you have a uniform? Do you know what the term "Conduct unbecoming of a serviceman" means?

I was military for 11 years and I'll tell ya what their GInoJoe - "We" were definitely Not trained to crap on, judge and name call the people we were PAID to support and defend. You've shown yourself unworthy of the uniform in that you Rant on and Bash those you are supposed to Serve. I would sooooo love to see what your CO would say about your posts.

Further - Coffee, tobacco, alcohol = Drugs. Just like marijuana they can all be either used in moderation or they can be abused. I tell ya what - when I wore the uniform there were a whole lot more people with Big drinking problems ... Now? Prescription Pills have taken over.

Your propaganda is b.s. created by pharmaceutical companies who are pushing Drugs that are a whole lot worse than a little budd.

Oh .. and while I was in the military - we smoked only the best. That hasn't changed (according to my friends who still wear the uniform and function very well).

Show your CO your post OP - let them decide if Bashing those you are paid to serve is good military conduct.
 hazzare
Msg: 47
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 5:55:53 AM
My my,

Continue on with your excuses and rebuttals, but the simple fact of the matter is that many of you are outright liars. It should be self-explanatory that the drugs section of your profile refers to illegal drugs. I'm well aware of the fact that alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, and prescription medication are DRUGS, but they are legal.

If you use marijuana, then you are behaving in a criminal fashion, therefore many people want to have nothing to do with you...so do us all a favour and just admit to it. Stop living in denial.

As to my military service, I don't need to justify anything to a bunch of criminals that rely on substance abuse to negotiate their way through life.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 48
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 6:33:54 AM
msg 10 from psssst

I have a cousin that has documentation that allows her to grow personal use marijuana and to transport the same to treat a condition that other drugs are unable to resolve.

there is no FEDERAL law that allows the growing, use or transportation of marijuana. it is an illegal activity.possesion is a crime.
 NoBushLover
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 6:35:16 AM

If you use marijuana, then you are behaving in a criminal fashion

What kind of "genius" think he knows the law in every state and city in the nation?

For the record Mr 24-and-I-still-don't-have-a-degree, marijuana possession is NOT A CRIME where I live.

As to my military service, I don't need to justify anything to a bunch of criminals that rely on substance abuse to negotiate their way through life.

And I can't do anything but laugh at some young punk who can't yet handle owning a dog. By the time I was 24, I had already started, built up, and sold three profitable businesses. You don't even have a degree.
 Sentient_6
Msg: 50
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 6:40:07 AM

My my,

Continue on with your excuses and rebuttals, but the simple fact of the matter is that many of you are outright liars. It should be self-explanatory that the drugs section of your profile refers to illegal drugs. I'm well aware of the fact that alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, and prescription medication are DRUGS, but they are legal.

If you use marijuana, then you are behaving in a criminal fashion, therefore many people want to have nothing to do with you...so do us all a favour and just admit to it. Stop living in denial.

You can continue complaining all you want as well, but there are still going to be people that disagree and put 'NO' for doing drugs. The simple solution would be to ask them right away and give them your stance on drug use, getting the elephant out of the room as soon as possible so that neither of you waste your time with each other.

You're right, I think your posts pretty much speak for themselves.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???