Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hazzare
Msg: 51
Do you do drugs???Page 3 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I started university when I was 22. What is the difference between getting a degree at 22 or 82? For an open, enlightened, accomplished, and superior being such as yourself, you seem awfully judgmental...but that is typical for a sheep who thinks the only way to get a degree is by 22 at the latest because that's what everyone else does right? Typical dope smoking hypocrite.
 NoBushLover
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 6:51:41 AM

I started university when I was 22

And this is supposed to convince me that you're not a slacker? I started college when I was 16 and before that, I had taken college level classes while still in high school.

What is the difference between getting a degree at 22 or 82?

The arithmetic I learned in first grade indicates the difference is 60 years. And I'm beginning to understand what's taken you so long

you seem awfully judgmental

Let me guess, you hate judgemental as much as you hate "whiny" and "emotional" men, right?

And I bet you don't know why that's so hilarious

but that is typical for a sheep who thinks the only way to get a degree is by 22 at the latest because that's what everyone else does right? Typical dope smoking hypocrite.

Uh-oh. You're beginning to sound like one of those whiny, emotional men your profile says you hate. And judgmental to boot.

But that's OK. I'll just relax and enjoy my early retirement in my fully paid off apt. While I'm at it, maybe I'll call a few of the scores of people I've provided with a career. Then I'll take my dog to the dog park and have a run with her.

In the meantime, I suggest you hit the books. It looks like you won't be graduating until you're 50.
 psssst
Msg: 53
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 7:09:39 AM

msg 10 from psssst

I have a cousin that has documentation that allows her to grow personal use marijuana and to transport the same to treat a condition that other drugs are unable to resolve.

there is no FEDERAL law that allows the growing, use or transportation of marijuana. it is an illegal activity.possesion is a crime.
Link to a government of Canada website oulining Canadian law... which is what governs me and the cousin I mentioned...

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/marihuana/index-eng.php
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 54
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 7:12:26 AM

marijuana possession is NOT A CRIME where I live.

you live in new york. it is a federal crime and you will be charged if you are found in possession. i have no idea what state of mind you are in but in the state of new york you are a brain addled mindless zombie criminal dopehead. wake up.
 wtf!!!!!!!!!
Msg: 55
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 8:53:07 AM

Tomic since you have such a strong opinion, Try this one on. Tomorrow when you open your shop put a sign in the window that says no pot smokers alowed. You are not welcome here. Grow some balls man.

Why do you non partakers insist on sounding like idiots and sheep?
If you can honestly say you never ever break any laws, you shouldn't just get to pick the ones that suit you. Hey tomic, I wonder if we did your books and questioned your accountant we couldn't see a little fudging of the numbers in the businesses you run?
Also, most here could care less for YOUR personal opinion based on nothing but what YOU percieve and not actual knowledge.

Lets face facts here op, if you were that sharp do you not think you would have been able to pick up on the fact that your date was a stoner? Who is the dull pencil now?

Seriously, I wish these inane threads about MJ would stop becasue it is apparant that those opposed base opinions on conjecture and not fact.
For your own sakes, do a little more research. Speaking to the Americans here, you could more wisely spend your tax dollars on your schools or roads instead of a losing battle.

You Americans seem to think sending a person to jail for smoking pot solves the problem then do you? It costs more per person to keep those stoners in jail than what you spend per kid to give them an education.
And again unless you are listening to all Christian radio, it might be a good idea to remove that device from your car and throw out your stereo, start tossing your records and burning many of the books you own.
 Byrd
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 10:34:29 AM
It's not illegal where I live with a prescription and if it was I'd be a criminal but it doesn't matter to me either way for what it's done for me..So spew your anger and hate all you want everyones got a vice.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 57
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 3:51:22 PM
it's more than my opinion. it's the law in every state including the guy above me in santa barbara. it's against federal law and federal law supercedes state law. there is no such thing as legal prescription marijuana. if you smoke it you should go to jail.
as for the drugged out buffoon above him i want to tell everyone that at this writing he states he doesn't do drugs on his profile. YOU grow some balls pothead doper.
 CheshireCatalyst
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 3:58:23 PM
The main issue with drugs and PoF profiles (as I see it) is not that people choose to use drugs. I really don't have much of a problem with that, so long as there is full disclosure.

Since many of the apparent drug users on PoF (and in this thread) prefer to abstain from full disclosure, ostensibly because they have "day jobs" that they are afraid of jeopardizing, it prevents the casual observer from making an informed decison about whether they might want to date them.

In the meantime, those of you who indulge maintain your right to refrain from posting such a declaration on your profile, all the while you post your tendency to partake in a public forum. What's the diff?

Did you not realize that your forum postings are attached to your profile? What is the difference between posting in a forum and declaring same on your profile? I bet I know what it is..........you were hoping that prospective dates won't read this $hit........

It is fundamentally dishonest to refrain from declaring your drug use IN YOUR PROFILE, while you declare same in a public profile. It does not matter whether your use is medicinal or recreational. What you are apparently hoping to capitalize on is the fact that respondents to your profile or emails, won't read your profile postings and won't find our about your drug use until sometime after they have met or dated you. By taking that approach, you don't allow others to make an informed choice about whether or not to meet you.

Therein lies the problem. There is no due diligence. You aren't allowing people to make an informed decison, whether it be drugs, alcohol, or sexual health.

Namaste.......
 psssst
Msg: 59
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 4:01:12 PM

it's more than my opinion. it's the law in every state including the guy above me in santa barbara. it's against federal law and federal law supercedes state law. there is no such thing as legal prescription marijuana.
Perhaps your opinion should be backed up with a few more facts since this is now the second time I've posted with the URL for a government site that refutes your claims...

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/ongoing/calimarijuana.html

Specifically:
In California there is no state regulation or standard of the cultivation and/or distribution medical marijuana. California leaves the establishment of any guidelines to local jurisdictions, which can widely vary. For example, Marin County allows up to six mature plants, and/or a half-pound dried marijuana. It's neighbor, Sonoma County permits possession of three pounds of marijuana, and allows cultivation up to 99 plants, and physicians may recommend more for "exceptional patients."

Truly, when one enters a forum spouting insults and are easily proven wrong, they simply look ignorant.
 JSlade58
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 4:37:29 PM

Perhaps your opinion should be backed up with a few more facts since this is now the second time I've posted with the URL for a government site that refutes your claims...

You just don't get it do you.....Ole Sgt. Stedenko knows everything !!
 Mom2Beagle
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 4:38:25 PM
it's the law in every state including the guy above me in santa barbara. it's against federal law and federal law supercedes state law.

There are sodomy laws in some states. Sodomy includes oral sex. So, if you were in a state where sodomy is illegal, would you abstain from any form of it (sodomy)?

I do not smoke pot, but have no issues with those who do. It's no worse than having a pint of beer, IMO. However, I do think those who smoke it should answer "yes" to the drug question. While I have no problem with it, I choose to not date people who use it and that question should be answered honestly. I would think that those who do smoke it would want to know right away if it's a deal breaker, and for some the fact the person lied on the question is more of a deal breaker than the actual smoking of pot.
 wtf!!!!!!!!!
Msg: 62
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 4:55:43 PM
Actually, if you really want to break it down, markus has no right to ecpect an answer to that question let alone ask it in the first place.
And tomic as much as you would like to have resort to grade school name calling, just try what I suggested and really see where it gets you. Or are you only brave enough to spout out crap online and not in the real world? I imagine you have no trouble just tapping keys.
See those that are opposed are hippocrates(sp). It's like spouting off what you said and then saying something like I love Jimmy Hendrix. Get my drift.
And tomic I find it insulting that you would keep tax dollars from the government that could have been used to buy more jail cells for pot smokers. See in my experience with trades people is that you would have a tough time denying that you do cash jobs or haven't lost a few receipts at the salon or written off something personal in the guise of a business expense. To me that is a federal crime and you deserve to be in a cell alongside those same criminals.
 CheshireCatalyst
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 6:28:40 PM

markus has no right to ecpect an answer to that question let alone ask it in the first place

Ah, but Markus doesn't care. Why should he? Markus isn't asking it because he is curious about our personal lifestyles. Did you really think that it was for his benefit that we honestly fill out profile details? Would his feelings be hurt if we told a little white lie here and there.........?

Ah, c'mon now........
 Sentient_6
Msg: 64
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 7:22:15 PM
I feel the madness coming on.... REEFER MADNESS!! Everybody ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!
 hazzare
Msg: 65
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 7:59:46 PM
What do we have here? Another dope head who answered NO in the drug section. Another liar, another insecure moron, another sorry excuse for a person.

Always living in denial. Poor souls.
 SaharaM
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 8:24:08 PM
Hazzare, you seem to be using this thread as bait to give you people to insult.

For just a moment, perhaps you could climb down off your high horse and engage in rational conversation. If you can gather yourself. Please join us... it would be much more interesting then just mindless swipes.
 Byrd
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 8:43:29 PM
hazzare: Your beating your pud while looking in a mirror while repeating that mantra over and over again AREN'T YOU? Do you masterbate while insulting other people? Good for you. for me.. for you..Wank, wank, wank...
 bipolarintense
Msg: 68
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/14/2009 9:13:47 PM
Msg 16

My opinion would not be so harsh if one of these blazers or "recreational" users could just give me one good reason why they use it.

You said it now try to explain it

Give everyone who's bothered to read your rantings the answer to this question.

Give us one good reason why people drink?
 southernlass
Msg: 69
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 12:52:41 AM
As I already said, all of you are entitled to drug your booties off until the cows come home; just don't be dishonest about it with those whom you contact or who contact you.

If someone lied to me and I found out later that they were a drug user, they would be cut off from my life immediately.

There is no good reason to mislead others who you claim an interest in. I seriously suggest that those of you who use be honest with the people you are attempting to meet about this issue. It's an important one when one is dating others.
 wtf!!!!!!!!!
Msg: 70
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:01:17 AM
Well then southern lass by your own and many others admission every single person who has ever taken a drug for whatever reason should say yes to that question don't you think. The question is NOT " do you smoke pot?" The question is ,"Do you use drugs?"
And as we have been told here that the catagory of drug is pretty wide open to interpretation it would seem prudent that we all answer yes.

As far as how MY profile states that I do not use drugs, it is NOT a federal crime here in Canada so to me personally it is a moot issue.
As far as being open and upfront about who I choose to date or meet, it is a topic that I bring up in conversation before wasting my time meeting up with a prude or a-hole.
As far as I can see I would have mislead myself if I hadn't asked the right pertinent questions to a potential date. In my lifestyle I prefer not to spend time time with women who think it is okay with becoming a sloppy drunk who may potentially spew up on my shoes or in my car.
The biggest deal breaker I have as far as dating goes are those who feel it neccessary to reveal themselves as uninformed before making blanket statements about things they know very little about and somehow think they are better people for being unwilling to let those that do just be.
I have no ill feelings for those that do not partake but I draw the line at those who feel it neccessary to look down their noses at those that do.

PS personal chuckle here I thought the op was a woman lol
 NoBushLover
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:06:50 AM

PS personal chuckle here I thought the op was a woman lol

Who said he isn't a woman?
 hazzare
Msg: 72
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:08:02 AM
You are wrong sir. Know the law; ignorance is no excuse. In Canada, possession under 3 grams is not illegal, HOWEVER, using marijuana is still a crime.

If you are too stupid to realize that the question about drugs refers to illegal narcotics (including marijuana) then you are also probably too stupid to realize that some people find your habit really offensive. Show some respect...I thought that's what you hippies were all about...RESPECT. Maybe only when it works in your favour though.
 w0rk 0f art
Msg: 73
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:29:55 AM
Question...

"Do you do drugs???"

NO... Asked in the present tense, therefore I am not lying when I put "NO" in the box.

Did I do drugs?

YES... Had the best ever time in Amsterdam where you can smoke as much gange as you want without some jumped up fart airing his views.

Will I do drugs?

Can't answer that.... But Jamaica is on the list of places to visit before I die...
 nebula22
Msg: 74
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:37:40 AM
hazzare ,,,, You bring up the subject of respect ....
From what I have read in this thread, You have no respect for others and openly condemn others for exercising THEIR rights to freedom of Choice and religion.

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

If you want to be treated with respect , show respect to others.!!!!!
 Belle Requin
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Do you do drugs???
Posted: 4/15/2009 6:44:59 AM
You are wrong sir. Know the law; ignorance is no excuse. In Canada, possession under 3 grams is not illegal, HOWEVER, using marijuana is still a crime.

If you are too stupid to realize that the question about drugs refers to illegal narcotics (including marijuana) then you are also probably too stupid to realize that some people find your habit really offensive
Show me where in the CDSA that it's legal to have under 3 grams? It may be a matter of policy that they don't charge you, however 4(1) makes no exception, and I didn't see one in the regs.

And marijuana is not usually considered a narcotic. That's one of the reasons it's called the "Controlled Drug and Substances Act". The "Narcotic Control Act" was repealed, and "illicit drugs" are pretty much under the CDSA now, not the FDA.

That being said, I am a total drug nazi (the kind that doesn't take tylenol, never gets a buzz from alcohol, etc.) and I do think it makes people lazy and or stupid.

From what I have read in this thread, You have no respect for others and openly condemn others for exercising THEIR rights to freedom of Choice and religion.
You don't have the right to choose to smoke dope in this country. You may be given permission for medical reasons, but it's not a right.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do you do drugs???