Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Just_Me_in_AZ
Msg: 197
The shaving crazePage 4 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
I have floss in my bathroom cabinet if he's got food stuck in his teeth...I also expect some maintenance by my partner on his part, because, again, intimacy is not found by using his body hair to clean supper out of my teeth...

OMG!! ROFLMAO Never heard it put that way before! Running to the bathroom now to go bald!!
 Just_Me_in_AZ
Msg: 198
The shaving craze
Posted: 6/13/2009 5:56:05 PM
We have a criminal court, but ever wonder why we don't need a crazy court? The crazy punish themselves better than we ever could

This is the funniest forum that I have ever been to! OMG, so I have been the au natural route, now I am trying the bald route, will get back with you all and let you know which is best in my opinion!!!

LMBOROF
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 199
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 6/13/2009 8:17:56 PM
OMG, and another one bites the dust. Hey older guys, do you remember the days when you could ask a woman out and have a reasonable idea of what might be behind those panties? Are you gettin tired of being arrested for pulling dresses up for a look see before you ask for a phone number? Were you disappointed when you tackled that gal in the mall, only to discover she was wearing black bikini panties under that white skirt. Are you sick and tired of gluing mirrors on the toe of your shoes looking for the allusive panther pelt. Brothers...have you had enough of wiring up cameras under the toilet seats in the ladies room. Give me an Amen brothers! Has the friction of your five o'clock against hers, caused a small fire, burning the hair out of your nose? Give me an Amen brothers...give an Amen. Are you sick of pulling you hand out of their panties only to find that your finger prints have been sanded off. Amen brothers, Amen! Do you miss tying that long hair in a knot behind your head so she can't get away? We've got to stand together brothers, before it's too late! Carpet coochie is on the endangered species list and we must act now! Sell your Gillette stock and run the price to the ground. Sneak in all the ladies rooms and mist some pepper spray on all the toilet paper. Call your senator and congressman.....but do something now before it's all gone. Us genuine "get your face wet"muff divers shouldn't be surrendering our coochie over to these young tounge tickler sissies that complain about a little hair in their mouth. It's man meets bearded monster for an oral battle to the finish, that's the way it was and that's the way it should be.
 innocentantic
Msg: 200
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:24:51 PM
oh sure, there's the feeling of victory and accomplishment... but can you honestly tell me you'd prefer to make out with a bearded woman? When a woman has long hair, are you pulling it in between your two mouths when you're kissing, or pushing it away? It's just impractical, and people used to be muff-divers because that was reality... it was too taboo to shave, once upon a time.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 201
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:49:00 PM
Now isn't that just like a youngster,....giving an old guy a history lesson on something he wasn't even around to know anything about. While I'm at it son, let me tell you a little about "once upon a time". Us older guys grew up in the "Free love" days before AIDS and fear. Most of us had more experience in a year, than you will ever see in your lifetime......check that out for reality.
 *buzz*
Msg: 202
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:10:32 PM
I'm not buying into this shaving craze, never did for that matter and if I come across someone interesting in my life, I truly hope that my hands find hair everywhere or at least fluff

Hairy monkey
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 204
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:29:57 PM
Our traditions are being ruined by the razor. Christmas coochie is becoming a thing of the past. There is nothing to hang the bulbs on, and the tensile just falls to the ground. How am I supposted to get the lights to stay on?......what's next...a hairless Easter bunny?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 209
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/30/2009 9:04:59 PM
When I see a man claiming to shave his junk, I come to the conclusion his junk is somewhat on the very short side. If it were normal, it would hang over those scruffy shaved bristle balls and drive him crazy. My wife played a practical joke on me while I was sleeping for making fun of her patch of needles after being shaved for delivery. I though I would have to tape my willy to my belly until the hair on my balls grew back long enough not to stick me. It's hard for me to believe you people do this to yourselves on a voluntary basis.....I'm curious to see what's next in this age of body altering trends. How about total tooth extraction for better blow jobs and the ultimate in oral hygene.....can't get any cleaner than never having to brush again!
 singlesuperdad
Msg: 214
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:24:42 PM
How about total tooth extraction for better blow jobs and the ultimate in oral hygene.....can't get any cleaner than never having to brush again!

mtn.lover, this is already being done. I know of a few myself that have done this.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 216
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/30/2009 11:03:26 PM
Superdad, Why am I not surprized. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I hope I come back as a monkey.....humans are begining to be an embarrassment for me.
 singlesuperdad
Msg: 217
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/30/2009 11:10:58 PM
Not to be rude but, no teeth>>>>better bj
 NoBSfab
Msg: 218
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/30/2009 11:13:15 PM
Yes and no ,, i like a shaved neat woman ,, but when a guy has to shave , no way. Women let men be men. I'm naturaly hairy not a Chubaka but hairy, and puts added presure on guys , like we don't have enough.
 damassteel
Msg: 221
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/31/2009 9:50:42 AM
had a GF who shaved... no likey! I stopped having straight sex for a while and just wanted oral. I told her that I was starting to develop an aversion to intercourse. She asked why, I told her the stuble thing just wasn't working for me. It felt like my jim was being sanded with 60 grit sand paper; NOT pleasant. I told her if she was gonna want sex everyday, she had to shave everyday, just like she wanted me to shave my face each day so she didn't get "beard burn". As well, the hairless ones just don't smell right(actually, not much at all) for me, it's gotta look like it, feel like it, AND smell like it.
 want to travel
Msg: 222
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/31/2009 10:03:55 AM
this shaving craze will pass, its a fetish and very unatural,hopefully adult women will start acting like adults and not try to pass themselves off as pre teens,as for those that say its to keep themselves clean, there is nothing uglyer then razor stubble, ingrown hairs, ans razor rashes , let the hair grow back women
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 223
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/31/2009 10:14:08 AM
I think it works depending on the body type. A petite 20 y/o can pull it off, but a full figured 35 y/o really doesn't need to bother shaving.
 singlesuperdad
Msg: 225
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/31/2009 10:22:30 AM
Doesn't have to be completely shaved. but mostly and whats left neatly trimmed. sweeeeeeeet!!!!
 whytwater
Msg: 226
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/31/2009 11:04:45 AM

Guess I could say that it's about time you men start acting like adults and accepting women making decisions reguarding their own bodies?!

Great point! But I do have an opinion, of what I like, and have already joined to bald side of the debate.

I think it works depending on the body type. A petite 20 y/o can pull it off, but a full figured 35 y/o really doesn't need to bother shaving.

So the closer to prepubescence, the more acceptable shaved pubes are?!!!
Yikes!
Last lover was over 50, full-figured, and I shaved her, with her enthusiastic consent, some giggling, lots of touching for a putative reason other than orgasm, though neither of us were fooled about that. lol The sight, and feel, of her hairless genitals were powerful motivators, to me.
A pvssy is hidden, practically its whole life, behind some curtain or other. When it does step out onto the stage, I wanna see its smilin' face, not all covered and obscured by hair and curls. Maybe gynecologists don't have this same level of interest or need, but I think the rest of us do.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 231
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 8/31/2009 12:21:21 PM
4forumonly...quote [just talk to your woman to shave her bush to your liking...Leave the rest of us alone. Ahhhh poor forumonly, who's the mean Ole person that forced you on this thread at gun point and made you read it? Get off the forums and we promise not to bother you.
 Tarah0128
Msg: 239
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/1/2009 1:07:02 AM

It's not like every woman show their bush to you as greeting.

A man can dream, can't he?
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 241
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/3/2009 8:30:19 AM
About that rash on my crotch ... It's from her pubic stubble! Excuse me while I scratch myself and apply some soothing lotion.

Shaving is great - if she keeps up with the maintenance. If she likes to wear thongs, the visuals are much better if she shaves, too.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 242
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:10:25 AM
I get a good chuckle when I read these young guys complain about getting hair in their mouth....no doubt manly men. Remember the kid that picked all the sesame seeds off his hamberger bun?....he's all grown up now. Allow me to provide you youngins with an instruction manual for eating all natural organic coochie. Step #1....Do not open your mouth wide and attempt to insert the entire pubic area at once. Step#2...Pay attention to details.....the coochie has a part in the middle....yeah, right there...see it? Step#3...Use tongue, nose or fingers (your choice) to seperate left side of part from right side of part....are you still with me? Step#4...Here comes the real shocker, notice that NO FREAKIN HAIR GROWS IN THERE SON....and that's where your tongue and lips should be working. This tutorial is free, but if you need help with bananas, peaches or coconuts....please go to my web site and order my DVD.
 jaqi
Msg: 243
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:25:21 AM

Step#4...Here comes the real shocker, notice that NO FREAKIN HAIR GROWS IN THERE SON....and that's where your tongue and lips should be working

I like the tongue and lips working the whole area not just inside and I like to reciprocate in the same way .... I advocate smooth.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 244
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:44:45 AM
Jagi.....well good for you girl. It sounds like you've got a short circuit. If your inside is no more sensitive than your outer area.....you might consider having your gyn take a look. As far as you recipocating the same way......you wouldn't do me much good. I was born a freak with 90% of my nerve endings on the head of my willy.
 jaqi
Msg: 246
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/3/2009 12:52:55 PM

Jagi.....well good for you girl. It sounds like you've got a short circuit. If your inside is no more sensitive than your outer area.....you might consider having your gyn take a look

Give over..... so glad I haven't got to put up with someone like you going down on me! I didn't say the two areas had the same sensitivity but having a guy using his tongue all around that area is wonderful... the teasing really heightens the pleasure.

As far as you recipocating the same way......you wouldn't do me much good. I was born a freak with 90% of my nerve endings on the head of my willy

Oh dear! Just as well not all men are the same!
 Musique08
Msg: 247
view profile
History
The shaving craze
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:13:42 PM
If I feel like shaving (wherever), I will, and if I don't, I won't. That's the way I see it, and think people should accept that. One thing I've always wondered, is why it's seen as "OK" for men to not shave, but women "should". Another stereotype, I don't like stereotypes. I know that wasn't really the topic, I just wanted to say that!

Anyway, I don't mind body hair, it's just hair! If people want to shave though, I don't mind. Each to their own.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >