Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Leaving panties (and T's)Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I've never left my panties behind... but I've been known to sleep with a worn sweater or shirt.. or bury my face into his pillows (assuming he's a regular guest in my bed) when he's not around.
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 4
Leaving panties (and T's)
Posted: 4/16/2009 1:02:00 PM
Hey, if you're sleeping with a "BBW" you can get a lot of free fabric that way! You have to be thrifty in these lean economic times.
 ~rain~
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 1:54:25 PM
unless they are ripped off me and torn into shreds!!

I dont leave my panties behind!!
 ~rain~
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 1:57:11 PM
I suppose you can say that lace panties have holes!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 2:06:51 PM

LOL! All this girl chatter about girls and their holes . Holes are for boys!!
Curls are for girls. Curls!

Erm.. does that mean I have to take my strap on harness back now???

The only curls around here are the ones on the top of my head...
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/16/2009 2:26:58 PM
Um no, I don't leave my stuff behind. My bras and panties match and I am too anal to let a pair go without a decent match. Now I have done it where men have asked to keep them... but mismatched. Weird, I know but... whatever.
 OutMind
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/16/2009 3:16:05 PM
It's true, it's true. But not on first or second dates. Somebody told me that is how the mark their territory. They also look through your underwear drawer. And they still your undershirts. Preferably unwashed. Funny, they seem to love it but after you date the same girl for a year, then they call you a dirty ba stard and don't leave your T-shirts over their place. Hehehehe.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/16/2009 5:09:52 PM
The only problem is that the panties rarely smell much, if at all. I'd ask her to leave them behind if they truly had a strong pu$$y odor. I'm not talking about bad hygiene here, just a strong, natural scent which would remind me of her until next time...
 EvilLolli
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2009 8:19:27 PM
Dam didn't you all learn anything in high school? Shag bites are how you mark your turf! Preferably in a spot others aren't supposed to see in public. Extra points if you form your initials w/ them.

The panties could honestly have been left behind by accident depending on how passionate the clothing removal was. Since we don't have dangly bits, if we can't find them and have to leave we can do w/out for a few hours. Especially since the disposable panty machines have hopped the pond and made it big here.

As for men's dirty clothes? Never been a fan or understood the concept. Would only borrow clothes if I had to.

As for the other items mentioned in this thread, guys don't have to do their hair, be pretty or wear pretty sparkly bits to catch a mag-pie eye.
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:17:07 AM
I don't think I'd keep souvenirs because what if someone goes through your drawer to discover you have a bunch of women's underwear. Whatever assumption they make based on that, you're going to have some 'splainin to do.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 10:02:03 AM
If this happens frequently, I suppose you could get into scrap-booking. Create a page with the panties glued in, print out their profile and photos and add those, and maybe write in your comments regarding memories of the evening. It would make for an interesting coffee table book to share with friends, family, and new lovers.
 ~rain~
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 10:43:02 AM
I do agree that sometimes it isnt intentional when we forget things..and it can be embarrassing. I have been known to drive all the way back to someone's house in the middle of the night because I have forgotten something.
I would never want anyone to think I did it to "mark territory" or that it was intentional
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 12:13:51 PM
Perhaps they just expect you to hand-wash their delicates?
 gentleplus
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 1:17:27 PM
I had it happen to me in college.... at this age I would think it was childish and manipulative.... but also accidents do happen too.... so her reaction when returned them would be telling
 itechman63
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 2:35:09 PM

WHAT! THEY GIVE THEM TO YOU NOW?
Sheoot, I use to have to steal the linens.

Another hobby bites the dust!
 Beminetonight
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2009 7:57:21 AM
Two guys are in the locker room at the golf club. One of them notices that the other is wearing women's panties.

"Hey Jack! How long you been wearing those things?"

"Uh, since my wife found a pair of them in my car's glove compartment."
 five-marie
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:40:41 AM
Never forgotten my panties but have forgotten jewellery/hairbrush. Sorry to burst your bubble guys but sometimes we just forget things!
I actually hate it when a man "forgets" something at my house for the same reason men think we forget things.
 AzNativeRider
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/14/2014 6:58:33 PM
I acually just had a woman do this. She left a pair of her panties (Sweet lacy lavender colored ones) next to my pillow just under the sheets. We've been dating for several month. Its the first time shes done it. Hmmmm
I'm hoping its a sigh of endearment...
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/15/2014 2:40:49 PM
Last three I dated did this. Women are so territorial that one went through my bathroom looking for old toothbrushes, and women's stuff and threw everything away.
 gtomustang
Msg: 54
Leaving with a sudden breeze that wasn't there before
Posted: 8/15/2014 3:23:09 PM
my last lover left her leopard print bra (say that 5x fast). She said she bought the double-barrelled slingshot just for that moment, so I was free to keep it.

I may use it for Halloween. You CAN greet young kids at the door that way, correct?

:)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 55
Leaving with a sudden breeze that wasn't there before
Posted: 8/15/2014 10:32:39 PM
My girlfriend has a single closet drawer with some of her things plus her hairdryer in the bathroom cabinet.
Nothing is scattered throughout my townhouse.
If we ever have a breakup in the future, her possessions could be gathered inside of 60 seconds and mailed.
 Ainen
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/22/2014 7:44:28 PM
If a girl wants to mark her territory at my bachelor pad / man cave, I recommend she steam clean the carpets, scrub the bathtub and do some dusting!
 Etritonakin
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/23/2014 5:35:28 PM
I never get panties :(
 HondoGal
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/23/2014 7:25:15 PM

My girlfriend has a single closet drawer with some of her things plus her hairdryer in the bathroom cabinet.
Nothing is scattered throughout my townhouse.
If we ever have a breakup in the future, her possessions could be gathered inside of 60 seconds and mailed.~EricSummit

LOL, gee Eric that is really thinking ahead.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >