Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Record time - how much time does it take to catch a fish?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I love how ALL the burdens of expectations are placed on the MEN.........LOL. Do we really have to put in ALL that work, just to find a decent women?? What repsonsibility do women have to bear??

I don't know about where you live, but in my area, the ratio of men to women is about 3 to 1. Maybe closer to 4 to 1, I haven't looked lately. As a woman seeking man, I like those odds.
 notregme
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Record time - how much time does it take to catch a fish?
Posted: 4/22/2009 7:35:06 PM
I guess its a hit or miss for some,Ive been on here for over four years and nothing.lol
 black hat
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2009 3:13:57 PM
I have met mostly nice people on here,2 serous that I thought would be more then friends,but the did not tell me they where married,One when I started to say well we should meet she stoped saying ,I love you,and to this day,pretends to be single,she is rather a temtress,and the one who would think this is her,no its not you,this one did not lie as much,and I had feeling for,but the second one,bunch of lies,not saying names,because that is not me,The rest have just been real friendly people,some I talk to now,When I decide it is just that person and I,dont cheat,my ex cheated on me,it sucks,but you get so mad at the other person,because your ex is the mother of your child,and that other person hurts the kid,its a discusting thing,the kid doesnt know what happens,he just know mommy and daddy are not married,I have dated 2 other people that where non fish one is a good friend,the other I could love but she went with this ***hole,I say that because he is one of those worms that is cheap and mean and she loves it,Trust me Im no pushover,but I like to treat a girl right where my ex lives everything is expensive and I used to treat her like a Queen,like this guy,my best friend got with my wife,The other non fish,cant say enough great things about her,if you get lost in her eyes you willfall in love
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/25/2009 12:32:25 PM
Meeting someone is not hard if you're relatively attractive.

Meeting someone -good- is hard for anyone. Period.
 ~pinkrose~
Msg: 52
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:29:37 PM
For those not having luck in catching any fish, I suggest rewriting your entire profile. Check out as many profiles of your OWN gender to see what the competition is writing. Unique profiles that show personality get results.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >