Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paul_L
Msg: 6
is anal such a big deal anymore and is it enjoyable the first time?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
it's as big a deal as doing a thread search......

Hey OP next time your in the shower... slide a finger up your ass and wiggle it around. If you like how it feels then try a dildo before progressing up to a real****
 Paul_L
Msg: 8
is anal such a big deal anymore and is it enjoyable the first time?
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:15:31 AM
Ok well now try two, then three.... progress your way up in size.

I guess keep in mind I would assume you would want to have an established limit to what you want to practice with. Please don't reach the point of inserting a wine bottle.
 lady.in.the.streets
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:22:15 AM
My first time was enjoyable. If you use enough lube, trust your partner enough, go slow at first and maybe incorporate toys in the beginning, it can be very enjoyable. I've never had a bad experience yet.
 Sammie519
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:30:36 AM
i would never agree to anal.. its an exit not an entry.

i would never be with anyone who would like to do it with their spouse/partner.

yes it is painful the first time.. extemely painful .. and more so if both participants are not willing as my friend has told me.
 oddandy
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:39:10 AM
I think it's gross
 e*Musing
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:41:51 AM
To answer part 2 of your OP...
And out of intrest is it much of a turn on for guys?

I believe for guys it is similar to BJ's, BDSM, Rough Sex, etc., it is that endorphine rush that you get when feel like your partner is willing to go way outside their comfort zone to do something you both want to experiment with and experience. It is about the loving, involved and still filled with concern interaction you will both have.

I mean, let's admit it...for most guys, if you simply walked up to them and started talking about how much you love to take it up the butt, how this was "the best" sex, etc., etc., they'd be rolling you onto your back and heading for your pu$$y first. This is a psychological thing...there is still the "conquering hero / manly-man" persona in there that absolutely wants to believe he is giving you a thrill that no other guy has ever given you (kinda explains the whole virgin / how-many-men-have-you-slept-with behavior of guys). Guys want to believe they can convince "their woman" to do whatever it is that turns them on.

The funny thing is, most girls are far, far more sensual and sexual than guys...it's just that society and 9 month gestation periods followed by years of infant nurturing has kept them from as willingly and openly pursuing these thoughts...so instead, they focus on finding the right guy to be both and incredible lover as well as a good man to be with as well as being a good father, etc., etc.. Our job is to spray the seed...but for every one she catches, the ramifications are huge (hmmmm...was that punintended? idk)...but in the end I have to agree with other posters...if it hurts, perhaps something is not right in the setup and delivery.

Sammie519
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:47:24 AM
doing research helps to ease into it if you are truely curious, if its prepared for properly it will not be painful

and to the one who said about the bad experience being because of you or your partner did not know what they were doing or did not perpare ... well that is not the only type of bas experience now is it?

i know becaus ei myself was anally raped as well as some friends THAT is a bad experience with anal sex and would turn nearly anyone off from it.
 newblue1970
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/17/2009 8:48:16 AM

yes it is painful the first time.. extemely painful

As someone else mentioned, its only painful if its being done wrong. You need a caring, trusting partner, lots of lube, lots of communication, and lots of patience. I think its VERY important to introduce a newbie slowly, maybe even taking weeks or months to work up to anal sex. It will be a different sensation which might feel uncomfortable in the beginning, but it should never be painful. If your lover does things right, that 'discomfort' will become pleasure, and it'll get better and better every time as you progress towards having sex. A guy with experience should be better at getting the woman ready for anal, but obviusly everyone has to start somewhere.

OT - is it a big deal? It is to me! I enjoy it greatly and so have the women that I've done it with. With most I was their first and they had never considered their ass as sexual. But they certainly changed their thoughts when the pleasure and orgasms started coming! It may/will be some work, but its well worth it to add such a pleasurable thing into the sexual mix. Isnt variety the spice of life?
 welshman12
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 9:02:21 AM
hey make sure you use plenty of lubrication kt gel.
its great make us cum like trains especially with a vib on the clit at tha same time
 no_1_bby
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 12:23:04 PM

it is definatly not enjoyable the first time unless your into alot of pain

I am not going to quote each and every one of you that has said anal=pain. It only hurts if you aren't doing it right! It's not as easy to do as vaginal, there's more preparation necessary, takes longer, more lube, blah blah blah... if you skip anything, yes... it's going to hurt and you run the risk of doing some serious bodily injury.

There are a TON of threads about it already so I'm not going to repost all the steps necessary for enjoyable anal.
 sammylg
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/17/2009 2:47:23 PM
Not for my current Gf, but of course, I know what I'm doing.

It may look like a twin sister, but it sure don't act like one.

Dammn dizzy, you're getting us posters all hot and bothered... Wonder what my gf is up to now?
 TooShadows
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2009 6:39:25 PM
My girlfriend didn't find it painful the first time. She was on her back with a pillow under her butt so I could control the penetration better,and as I was easing it in she suddenly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me right in. Of course,we'd worked up to that point slowly with lots of finger and toy play first,so she was certainly ready for it.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/17/2009 9:44:14 PM

I've never had pain during anal. I think if you're in pain, you're not doing something right. It is a little uncomfortable at first, but it shouldn't be painful.
Yeah I agree with you...for me it just felt like I had to take a sh!t

Personally I don't care if I ever do it again but I will do it on occasion for the guy
 bogan58
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/22/2013 1:24:36 AM
if u have never done it how do kno its painful
 ScopeTheMarket
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2013 5:09:48 PM
I have never tried anal, but I have always been curious. Is it really any different?
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2013 10:15:55 AM
A couple notes on anal...

1) i think most pain in the act is derived from the male side, most guys just line it up and slam it in. ive never had a complaint cause i always started with a finger then two then my penis, i also always have used lube. be slow, step up in size slow and use lube you probably wont get hurt that way.

2) strictly from an anatomical side it is pleasurable for women because some of the pleasure receptors for the vagina are actually on the anal side of the wall so its more direct interaction.

3) women who are thinking about trying it recommendation is to stay relaxed, ive seen girls go from enjoying anal to excruciating pain from tightening their sphincter. also always use protection unless your in a committed relationship and always lube it up because your anus doesnt produce lubricant.

as far as the stigma of anal goes... am i fan? kind of. every now and then it adds spice to sex but the vagina is still better in my opinion. as far as stigmas go with sex, i think they are all dumb, as long as its two consenting adults what you do in the bedroom is what you do in the bedroom. lol
 lostcausein
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/28/2013 10:17:41 AM
It's actually pretty gross if she's got one waiting on deck - which can actually be traumatizing if it's your first time !

The smell, the sight, the losing of the wood... you get the idea
 lostcausein
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/30/2013 3:52:13 PM
Plus, after normal intercourse you don't feel dirty after.
 aftermarth
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/1/2013 6:04:04 AM
now I wonder where hiv came from?sure if ur going to do it put something on...body has enough to deal with with out having to fight some new strain of bacteria or virus..
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/1/2013 7:01:02 AM

The smell, the sight, the losing of the wood... you get the idea

You are kidding, right? Have you even tried it? Your statement sounds like a theoretical position against something you don't want.

The smell is not the same as when you take a dump. And the sight is half the reason most men like it. Does anybody NOT look? Losing the wood? Show me a naked ass and I GET a wood.
 lostcausein
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/1/2013 7:34:35 AM
Show me a naked ass and I GET a wood.

Me too which is why I love DOGGY style - the sight I was referring to was seeing brown stuff on my unit , maybe you missed the first sentence in my post ?

Edit :

A friend told me he actually came out with a nugget on his unit but the girl he was with was a good sport - she just gave it a wipe with her hand and proceeded to blow him ... ewwww !
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/1/2013 7:46:11 AM
No, I saw it. Oh well, Sh!t happens... lol

But it's rare, and much like an occasional queef or a fart it doesn't hold me back. Now if it always came out with a tan, I'd see your point, and I would abstain after a dinner of tacos and beans. Sorry, didn't mean to be graphic. I agree that a skid mark on the first try could be traumatic, but luckily there's only one first time.

IMHO, the horrors of anal sex and the supposed 'fish smell' of regular sex are often exaggerated. Sadly, it can make women feel more self-conscious about their bodies. When they are at ease, everything is so much better. BTW, I like doggie, too, for the same reasons.
 gofurguy
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/1/2013 12:21:08 PM
it was a friend that introduced it to me, she couldnt get enough of it,her hubby hated it . he told her if she found someone who would do it she could.but what i found was a feeling to me that couldnt be matched. it drove me wild and it didnt take long before i was ejaculating violently. i had never cum this was vaginally.like so many things sexual, whats on your mind when it comes to sex,how much chemistry do you have with that person, and when your on the same page, everything is good.we always took it slow and always alot of ky jelly
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >