Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to measure your D ick the correct way..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crusht808
Msg: 173
How to measure your D ick the correct way..Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
just want everyone to realize.... much like the obsession women have with a man's size, men also think about a woman's size down there...;) so next time if you as a woman are unlucky enough to get some...then get blown off, it could be u were not meeting the standard down there... its not a small organ problem anymore than it is a huge recepticle problem as well. two sides of the coin and dont forget it, we are all born with what we have, and somebody's idea of average is subject to them being scrutinized in the same set of rules... when u appraoch a woman who is mesmerized by the thought of only bein with men of above average size, and u offer the notion that her parts are what is drivin the need for mass and size above and beyond the norm, its suddenly uncomfortable for her when it could be her problem for being bigger in the vagina then the norm. much like the color of your eyes or how tall u grow, a man's penis size/ woman's vagina size are determined by genetics and puberty, blaming or critisizing a man or woman for not having enough is not only ignorant it shows alot of resentment for past failures and embarrasments on the part of the complainer. there is no excuse for braggig or bad behavior, however this is only an issue when people are ignorant, judgemental, and need a way to put there inner pain and fragile personalities onto somebody else. its simple, if u get with someone and there parts dont work for ya, move on, without talkin trash and degrading someone else for not meeting ur own selfish standards, its nobody's fault but ur own when ur not satisfied, so suck it up, be a grown person and find ur nirvana wherever and however that may be, ur the only one responsible for it.!
 mainelyhere
Msg: 174
How to measure your D ick the correct way..
Posted: 2/21/2012 7:00:53 PM
quite right crusht
 49nholden
Msg: 175
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:34:43 AM
well i always carry a pair of eyglasses that magnify and ask my lady to wear them
 joemetro3
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:43:40 AM
from the top of ur sack to the end of ur head, gotta b sure ur fully hard, anything else is creative math lol
 laughingatliberals
Msg: 177
Posted: 6/13/2012 5:55:42 AM
Never had a complaint about size.
I did have a lady I broke it off with say sex shouldn't last three hours.........I said be sure to tell all your girlfriends why you didn't like sex with me.

She then told me I was #1.......That is what holding up her middle finger meant right?
 balrog67
Msg: 178
Posted: 6/13/2012 6:56:09 AM
I'd like to get paid $100 for every inch from the tip to my balls.

My balls got shot off in Vietnam......

:-D
 natgoat227
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 3:53:09 PM
^^^...Love-It!!..^^^
Haa-a-a-aaa...*FOOOOMMPP!!*
I've always measured mine the proper way....The Topline.
But if you'd like a ~visual~ that you can create, yourself....
Line-up 5 Golf Balls(U.S. not U.K)... and add 3/4 inch.....
Still...~It's not the engine...It's the Engineer!~
I'm _Much_ more interested in Pleasing my Partner... than being pleased BY my Partner..!!!
 Mfforal3
Msg: 180
Posted: 6/13/2012 4:41:56 PM
@ OP

Yes, the proper way is from the topside. From the pubic pelvic area to the tip. That's why the average is 5.5"- 6"..and that is why most younger woman (and older women, not so much)... suffer from "Delusional Disorder" Of course there are the V.I.P. .. about 10% (Naturally born with)... I believe most of the ones who claim 9+ and up inches are measuring from their a**holes to the tip...

Cheers!
 bigcalm
Msg: 181
Posted: 6/13/2012 4:43:47 PM
Oh I have a 4"...yeah
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to measure your D ick the correct way..