Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jojoaus
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Personally I think its fine to ask. Plus he has a g/f who actually WANTS to go down on him!! Offer to do the washing bit personally... he will probably jump at the chance... I won't ley my guy do downtown unless I am just out of the shower so I'm kind of in agreement anyway. I prefer him clean too, though I don't need him to shower immediately before, just to have had one in the last say 3 or 4 hours. Good luck!!
 notregme
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/18/2009 8:09:46 PM
he ll do it .clean isnt a bad thing.lol
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:07:52 PM
My ex husband used to do that to me. You notice I say he's my ex.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 12
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:32:40 PM
lets put it this way; if you are not comfortable enough communicating this to him, then there are bigger problems than "going down on him".

A healthy relationship should never have poor communication. You should be able to discuss anything without someone getting upset or losing it. Not good.
 privat33r
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:55:37 PM
I think its fine to ask. It made me wonder the first few times - but when it happened with a few different girls I realized, 'hmm - there's a trend and its not going to be fixed up with a squirt of fabreeze'. Its not like you're forcing him to go through a detox shower; shaved and cleaned up are normal now, particularly as girls seemed to have developed a sense that they can exercise their curiosity and investigate in short safaris - and us guys can't know what sort of pong we're radiating from our nethers.
That's not to say that natural hair and natural smell have anything wrong. That can be fantasmagorical.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:49:42 AM
If cleanliness is close to Godliness, and Blow Jobs are close to Heaven............ Ask him if he wants the religious experience of you worshiping his penis. Honestly such a little task to get such great pleasure should be no big deal.............
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 22
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/19/2009 6:26:16 AM
Have a bath or shower to start the ball rolling, then its not some demand based on his hygiene. Plus, its fun.
 GWSmith
Msg: 23
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/19/2009 6:49:01 AM
I have OCD, nothing wrong with asking someone to clean up!
 openlybi775
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:46:08 PM
If you don't not want to offend him yet want to go down on him that evening, then spice it up a bit. He does not have to know you are a clean freak unless you want to tell him this. Which I would do. If you want to be discreet then just say, lets go hop in the shower and soap each other up. This way you are starting some foreplay yet cleaning his CO*CK at the same time and then you can move your dripping selves to the bedroom....heheh I got all the answers, just ask....

I would however have my man know how I am after 2 years. He would of already known I was a freak about it and before sex washed his dick and nut sack before hand, yet that is just me but I am not as picky as you are. It would be better if you were completely honest and had this discussion with him.. I wonder how good you smell there?? Do you wash right before every time??? What if he has the same feelings and is not telling you??? Better get that straightened out there!!!!!

Janice Marie

"All opinions by Janice Marie are with said emotional issues that come along with the few bottles of medication taken for mental issues!! The Dr. requires her to get out at least once a day before she is restrained to her quarters! Please do not hold Janice responsible for any decisions you actually make!!!!!............. !!!!!!!
 swingpup
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:44:08 AM
For many a shower before sex is only the polite as well as the courteous thing to do. Who the hell enjoys "Rotch Crotch even if it's served upon a "clean plate".

If it's a first date...hit the shower and then the Hot Tub. You may shower separately before Hot Tubing but it's a good bet you won't be showering alone afterwards!
 Plzd2meetU
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/22/2009 9:19:46 AM
not bad to ask. it would not bother me. the "let's take a shower" thing is awesome. and fun way to get your way.

normal guys aren't all worried about how they smell after a hard day of work; hell many joke about whose ass stinks the most.... and they especially arent 'worried' about it once sex is in the air. its easy to forget things when ya got "getting some" on yer mind.

so bring up the shower and hold yerself out as the carrot and watch that horse run!
 OutMind
Msg: 44
Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/22/2009 9:42:26 AM
Here the problem I have with this notion. A BJ to me is all about the spontaneity. If you have ask and take a shower, brush your teeth, do your nails, and so on, it kills it completely.

So my advice.

Don't offer the BJ, offer the shower.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >