Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ekib
Msg: 13
Are Irish Women Very ShallowPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I hope all Irish women are not shallow I will be there in a 2month and I hope to meet some nice ladies to wine and dine and just have a good time. I like to visit a country and see what it is all about. And to see the ladies in their best is always a treat. So make it a point to show me the treats of Irland ok Bruce USA . now what is a shlongs????
 Benevolent Being
Msg: 16
Are Irish Women Very Shallow
Posted: 5/1/2009 2:33:49 AM
no it isn't !!

What makes you say that anyway?
 Benevolent Being
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/3/2009 4:48:09 PM
and there was me thinking I was confused about what flaming is, thanks for giving us an example floatsum by flaming Malasam, what you did is the exact definition of what flaming is according to this site.

((# Flame or Flaming noun, adj., verb (discussion board slang)

1. Excessive Aggression to other Forum Posters.

2. Is the Practice of posting Messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting to a Discussion Board. A "Flame" may have elements of a normal Message, but is distinguished by its Intent, is never intended to be constructive, to further clarify a Discussion, or to persuade other People.

# Flamebait noun, (discussion board slang)

1. Is a Message posted with the Intent of provoking an angry Response (a "Flame") or Argument over a Topic the Troll often has no real Interest in.

2. The most popular Motive is the Desire for Attention and the Entertainment that is derived at the Expense of others. Posted "Flamebait" can provide the "Posting Party" with a controlled 'trigger-and-response' Setting in which to engage in Conflicts and indulge aggressive Behavior anonymously, without facing the Consequences those Behaviors may bring to bear in a Face to Face Encounter. In other Instances, "Flamebait" may be used to reduce a Forum's Use by angering Forum Users.

# Flame War noun, (discussion board slang)

1. Is a heated Argument that results in those involved posting personal Attacks on each other instead of debating the Topic at Hand. Topics can be "hijacked" by two or more People who would rather "Flame" each other than discuss the Subject of the Thread.))

That wasn't nice of you to say that Malasam is as common as muck, you don't even know her

Benevolent Being
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/4/2009 8:10:39 AM
You sure went to a lot of trouble to copy and paste lines from posts and take them out of context there proving nothing other than that you are manipulative person who is interpreting the rules all wrong to suit your own purpose. Pity you can't see what everybody else can see that you are waging some kind of vendetta against Malasam, what's the matter do you hate women with balls that much?

As per this ((2. The most popular Motive is the Desire for Attention and the Entertainment that is derived at the Expense of others. Posted "Flamebait" can provide the "Posting Party" with a controlled 'trigger-and-response' Setting in which to engage in Conflicts and indulge aggressive Behavior anonymously, without facing the Consequences those Behaviors may bring to bear in a Face to Face Encounter. In other Instances, "Flamebait" may be used to reduce a Forum's Use by angering Forum Users.)) you have attempted to flame people by accusing them of flaming, you've even gone so far as to say that you can't wait for the flaming to begin, for example your off topic comment on the thread about Looks ((Before you lot go flaming up just wait a minute......till I get the marshmallows out)) and I bet you wouldn't dare behave like that in real life let alone tell Malasam to her face that you find her offensive and rude.

So when do you reckon you'll be able to swing a ban for the lady in question? a couple of days...weeks..a few hours?

I hope the mods understand what kind of person you are and that you are killer of forums with your stupid off topic comments accusing people in the wrong. Who'd want to post on a forum with a humourless know it all like you!
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/5/2009 12:54:47 PM
I must be an a**hole so.................. because I found his responce to the online flaming quite amusing.

Disclaimer: I completly support the Special Olympics
 Benevolent Being
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/5/2009 1:38:29 PM
Thanks for doing me the courtesy of allowing me to have an opinion it's a pity about you that you object so strongly to others expressing theirs on the made up grounds of rudeness and offensiveness.

I agree that fighting on the internet is silly but I had to write what I did because I believe that poster was being unfair and ridiculously judgemental.

And I would never call anybody who has special needs a retard but I'd happily call an intelligent person who acts stupid a spa cos I'm not shallow.
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/5/2009 1:45:39 PM
Ah ha ha, oh that really did make me laugh out loud ........brilliant responce there BB

Oh he is always at that, he picks on people all the time, and twists qoutes.......dont mind him, if you read back all his posts he is always acting the tool, I swear he disagrees just for his kicks. I swear If someone pissed purple he would have to piss green.
 Benevolent Being
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/5/2009 2:18:51 PM
Yeah, I don't see the point of him being here if it's not to make friends. Why he wants to make enemies of people I don't know
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/5/2009 2:47:23 PM
Dunno, there are lots of forums where people disagree on the points, and they tear eachother apart over the topic, then go onto another forum and they agree on a point and everything is forgotten.........but alsa some people cant build bridges.

Another thing that bugs me on here is getting tarred with the same brush, it really bugs me.....are irish girls shallow? Some are some arent, i know in my younger years I was all about the fit body and hanging out with the lads in the cool crowd (supose its part of teeage life, trying to fit in) but as Ive grown older I tend to fall for the personality and not the face.
 mr_upsell
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 12:48:41 PM
ahahah MalaSam u r funnily crazy. seriously speaking 10 out of 10 for ur sharped and sensible comments.
 stoowart
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2009 5:21:04 PM
Depends how deep you need to 'probe' i guess ^^

on a side note (and more importantly) where the f is grundy?????
 greyingred
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2009 10:01:32 AM

If Irish women were shallow there'd be a lot less Irish babies.

Brilliant. Would also suggest it would be useful if the women were shallow considering some of the male opinions on this thread cos they would find it a lot easier to bury them (despite the women being better educated with a correctly inflated ego.)without too much effort before the pub opens.

Aim for the girl who is only wearing one shoe and has a bit of dried in puke on her tights,

PRICELESS...in fact singularily the best posts on this thread are yours. I so needed to pee my waisthigh cotton with pocket knickers cos I had a f*k F8kity Fukd night tonight...so nice to met another lady who fails to bother to judge her audience because there is no point. Either way one is FKD so eff em.!!!!!

The only reason I am shallow is because you fail to see the deepness of my soul confusing it with my skinny body and the fact I was born elsewhere....ewwwwwww yuck...getting schmatzyd...FUK IT!
 fairyaway
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:59:16 PM
fiery but never shallow..havent got time to be..
 sillymoo2007
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:14:24 PM
As a Modern Irish women I do believe we do have a pre - maradonna in our heads. We are a very sensitive species as women we know when things seem right, we know when people seem right regardless of hieght etc and i think that should be respected.
 suibhne
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2009 4:43:41 PM
Its all about their values, morals, and well, common sense. Though I love the accent Irish females have, to find a chrisitan would be harder than a needle in a haystack.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >