Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stoowart
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Are Irish Women Very ShallowPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Depends how deep you need to 'probe' i guess ^^

on a side note (and more importantly) where the f is grundy?????
 greyingred
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Are Irish Women Very Shallow
Posted: 6/3/2009 10:01:32 AM

If Irish women were shallow there'd be a lot less Irish babies.

Brilliant. Would also suggest it would be useful if the women were shallow considering some of the male opinions on this thread cos they would find it a lot easier to bury them (despite the women being better educated with a correctly inflated ego.)without too much effort before the pub opens.

Aim for the girl who is only wearing one shoe and has a bit of dried in puke on her tights,

PRICELESS...in fact singularily the best posts on this thread are yours. I so needed to pee my waisthigh cotton with pocket knickers cos I had a f*k F8kity Fukd night tonight...so nice to met another lady who fails to bother to judge her audience because there is no point. Either way one is FKD so eff em.!!!!!

The only reason I am shallow is because you fail to see the deepness of my soul confusing it with my skinny body and the fact I was born elsewhere....ewwwwwww yuck...getting schmatzyd...FUK IT!
 fairyaway
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:59:16 PM
fiery but never shallow..havent got time to be..
 sillymoo2007
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:14:24 PM
As a Modern Irish women I do believe we do have a pre - maradonna in our heads. We are a very sensitive species as women we know when things seem right, we know when people seem right regardless of hieght etc and i think that should be respected.
 suibhne
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2009 4:43:41 PM
Its all about their values, morals, and well, common sense. Though I love the accent Irish females have, to find a chrisitan would be harder than a needle in a haystack.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >