Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Should I meet this guy ?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Easy to fix......Just ask to cook him dinner at his place, and when he finally gains consciousness, stuff his black book cell phone up his ass and leave.....

OT........Why would anyone want to spend time with another that is so hit and miss with phone conversations? We all are busy, and have personal lives to deal with, but there is usually a way to make things happen, unless you can not for obvious reasons.

Need I say more?

Just my opinion.......
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 23
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:25:30 PM
No, you shouldn't bother--and you already know it.
 Krystalpassion
Msg: 24
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 4/30/2009 7:31:08 PM
Either he is married or he is not very conciderate or reliable. Forget him.
 ncessential
Msg: 25
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:58:06 PM
I'd say the general consensus is *he is married* .Or he is *living with someone*. Go with your gut feeling on this guy.
 ncessential
Msg: 34
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 5/3/2009 7:52:30 AM
LOL... Sounds like he is playing some little mind game. Trying to turn it around like you are the one with the problem.
I would tell him Goodbye .Don't contact me again. You might get a call one day from his wife. It happened to me! I was talking to a guy from POF. By email. And then a couple of times by phone. I get a call one day from a lady who wanted to know who I was. I asked her .Why? Who are you? She hung up on me. Then she called one other time. (same lady) Trying to get me to tell her who I was.
I do believe it was this guys wife. I told him about it. He laughed it off. But funny thing was, he did not contact me anymore. And the lady never called me again..
 Pennstategirl
Msg: 36
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 5/3/2009 8:59:48 PM
i would say no., it sounds like he is hiding something... or someone..
 army3
Msg: 38
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 6/15/2009 8:31:07 PM
Well, if the trust just ain't there, then you sould move on. In defence of guy though, I've met plenty of women with phone issues. It frustrates me to the point of just letting them go back to the pond. My job feeds me so much stupid stuff that I don't have much patience left after work.
 mysteriosa
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Should I meet this guy ?
Posted: 6/27/2009 9:23:42 PM
It does sound suspicious and, if he's genuine, he's probably clueless as to the effect it's having on you. The trouble is, once things like communication problems start and give you cause for concern, you start wondering and stop trusting. After that, it is difficult to move forward: every small thing seems to compound the problem. You try to give them the benefit of the doubt but end up quizzing them. Once it becomes obvious to the guy that you don't trust them, they get offended anyway. Some things are just not meant to be. It really does show that, in relationships, communication is key and should be made a priority.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >