Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > "No woman really enjoys anal sex"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blowmydoorsoff
Msg: 101
No woman really enjoys anal sexPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Iz it liqher in the front and poker in the rear, or the other way round ? I always get that saying mixed up ?
 independent!
Msg: 102
No woman really enjoys anal sex
Posted: 5/9/2009 12:08:01 PM
cant fake me...lol... wet or its not. i can tell when its over but i dont have that problem. *splash*
 Natey2
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 5:50:07 PM
Msg: 92

I met a woman that lived in Birmuingham, she had a jar of vasoline uder her bed and loved anal sex. She was very popular well known in the neighborhood.

Condoms definitely recommended for anal sex, and most (latex) ones are weakened by vaseline and can fail/tear.
Use a water-based lubricant instead.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 3:08:01 AM
LOL.....WELL she obviously doesn't like anal sooo she just spouting off about it.....her right I guess but in saying that thru the years I have talked to and enjoyed women who DO like it....oh it can be a rarity nut they are out there and enjoy it!...maybe this person should read on the best way to participate along with the different feelings that it gives....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > "No woman really enjoys anal sex"