Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TooShadows
Msg: 6
view profile
History
predict your own death...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm figuring sometime when I'm 51. That's assuming my girlfriend hits her sexual prime at 38. When that happens I'm a dead man.
 notregme
Msg: 8
view profile
History
predict your own death...
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:17:08 PM
could be any time.

my owen stupidty.

No cash ! pine box or ditch.lol

daynadaze
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:21:30 PM
If I live another 5-10 years I will be shocked, I want to be buried at sea and no religious ceremony because it's my death it's not up for survivors to claim. They can have their own funeral the way they want.
 itechman63
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:27:31 PM
I hate the idea of my kids having to spend all my insurance money to put me in a fancy box to put under ground somewhere that eventually would just be an anonymous piece of expensive granite that no one will care about.

I tell my kids to dress me in a Viking outfit and leave me on a park bench somewhere. I know that's not plausible but celebrate me by having fun with it.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:23:02 AM
Um, aren't we all dying in 2012?

I'll go ahead and say I'll live to be 100 (not an exaggeration--my grandma lived to be 98 and my mom is going strong at 84), die of old age, at home. I want the poem "Solitary-Hearted" read at my wake. I don't care what they do with my body.

I have a friend who wants me to be sure they write "Don't take any wooden nickels" on her tombstone.
 RocketMan_Len
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:32:36 AM
Based on the longevity of my relatives, I should still be going strong into my 80s and 90s.

It's funny - when *I* was a teenager, I figured that I'd live FOREVER. Sometimes, I still think that... after all, when I go, the universe will go with me.
 The Artful Codger
Msg: 21
Death...
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:37:43 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to live to be 100 or die trying...
If I make it to 50, I'll be pleasantly surprised and suitably pleased.
If I make it to 60, I'll have probably outlived my dogs...and I'd like to think they'd appreciate that.
If I make it to 70, I'll have lived longer than my parents did.
If I make it to 80, I'll probably be an ornery, crotchety, dirty old man. Still.
If I make it to 90, I'll likely need someone to wipe my ass anyway, so might consider bungee jumping for the first time. Or going to Disneyland.
If I make it to 100 - Hookers and Blow for everyone in my wing of the local Geriatric Boomer Internment Camp.

And whenever it is, I think it would be approriate for a fat lady to sing at my wake.

Um, aren't we all dying in 2012?
LMAO!
 chameleonf
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:40:14 AM
Eeeeeegads...I'm spending too much time on my life to even consider predicting my death....my desire is for at least 150 but, eh, I'll have enjoyed anything under that. As for planning songs and funeral stuff, I don't give a poop what's done with me - I won't be here to care.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:02:50 AM

Hey that deathclock is cool. It says I got until 2026.

It says I have till next Thursday.
Hmmph...whatever.
 royalbtch
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/1/2009 5:03:10 PM
Too many lethal illness in the family for me to grow very old. I have instructed my husband and son to cremate me and to play "Spitit in the Sky" at the memorial.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >