Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cargy.
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Possible Imminent UFO DISCLOSURE!!Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've always subscribed to the theory that little green men are actually just gnomes.
 oggers
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Possible Imminent UFO DISCLOSURE!!
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:46:40 PM
^^^^^^ just as it did during WW1 and WW2 ..... ^^^^

UFO disclosure imminent ??

Like it was in 1947?

or 1958?

or 1976?

or 1997 ?

I dont think I'm gonna hold my breath.

even if there was anything to the UFO thing being related to aliens, we will never get to know about it - mass panic around the globe would be kinda difficult for the authorities to cope with... And yes, I know all about the movies Close Encounters, Hangar 17 etc etc being supposedly based upon true events .... but I'm still not holding me breath !
 zerotasker
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2009 12:38:43 PM
Of course there are Aliens already amongst us. They are all around us! you just have to look for the tell-tale clues. They tend to be just a bit weirder than the rest of us.

They usually make contact first of all with a lesser species, usually cats.

A really big clue is if they show up in photographs holding or stroking a cat.

Look carefully - you have been warned!!!!!
 Rainbow Rising
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2009 12:30:22 AM
There probably is intelligent life out there but I doubt we'll ever hook-up. We, as a species, won't be around for long enough. If the size of the universe isn't enough to get one's head spinning, there's the infinite time element and the relatively minute length of time it takes for a species to become extinct. Marry the two and odds of us being in the right place at the right time rise astronomically. Needle in a cosmic haystack.

There again, my first ever thread on here vanished overnight so there MIGHT be something to it...
 Strider886
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2010 7:08:01 AM

Every single thread I have ever posted has been removed and am fed up of it. I know it's that same admin that I inboxed to confront and she couldn't come up with a valid reason so has taken a disliking to me. Get a life!

I've started 3 threads, and had 3 deleted......
I wouldn't worry about it, just go and dig up an 8 year old thread about a similar thing.... In the words of Steve Erwin and in a dodgy Australian accent "that'll really piss em off"

UFO's I think most of the reports are from loopy Americans or people in Russia/Eastern Europe who are so desperate for a bit of fame, they'll do absolutely ANYTHING to get noticed.

Most of the UFO's that haven't been confirmed as a hoax, will be military aircraft experimentation and test flights. Area 51 is an aircraft research facility, go figure.
The "Roswell incident" was in the middle of the cold war. Are the US MoD really going to say "oh yeah we're testing a new type of plane that can totally avoid surface radar"? of course not! they'll clean up the mess and let the public make up their own stories!

Alien life is a forgone conclusion, but have they ever been here? who knows?
 MikeWM
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2011 5:46:26 AM
I really hope there arent aliens capable of interplanetary travel who would be likely to come to earth

Thats ALL we flippin need, MORE aliens taking up housing and jobs
 Soul Union
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/10/2012 5:07:58 PM
As human beings we are unable to get on with each other. Not much chance with Aliens then! - Peter 1951

Well, Peter, according to documentaries I have seen and scholarly books I have read, and I am not talking The Simpsons here or Criminals Minds and all the sheeple fodder we are force fed between one World Series and the next, and other distractions, we are not all ‘human beings’ on this planet.

One of the most scholarly and well-researched publications I read is called Nexus. It is an Australian/New Zealand three-monthly publication, now selling fast in the United Kingdom. The Editor, Duncan Roads, is known for his exacting journalism, for his research and for not printing articles that are, shall we say, speculative or fanciful.

I will copy one letter from a reader, a former US military man, whose personal details were verified by the Editor and whose letter I quote here for your edification. For those whose snouts are still stuck in the collective pig trough of The Simpsons, for those of you who react with stories of the Easter bunny, I feel sorry for you. The next few years - maybe five, at most - will change society for ever. An ‘event’ in October 2012, this year, will be one of the milestones on the road to this major change, a kind of 9/11 milestone, a turning-point. Back to the reader’s letter:

When I was in the military I was in the [name of service provided and verified]. At one point we were given a task to get something out of a base and deliver it to another base.

We were told: “Do not ask any questions. Just do your job.”

Later, when we landed near the base, we were taken by trucks outside, where there were large doors heavily guarded by other military personnel. It seemed as if they were military, but they had different suits on them: orange and black suits, with the orange suits having a golden triangle on them and the black suits having a green triangle.

We went through the large doors. I was thinking, “What the hell is this?” and I felt scared at first. It was like something out of a science fiction movie. This was the first time I was in such a place.

We then came to a 500-metre-long tunnel, and there were more of these military-type personnel waiting with guns and transport for us. We were divided up into groups. Some went another way, and I and my group were asked to come with the black-suited guards so they could take us to another location. When we came to the end, we were asked to put on some masks “for your own protection.”

I was thinking, “For our own protection?” I mean, aren’t we already protected by being inside this huge underground complex and by guards with weapons?

We were then asked to step inside a railcar ? and this is what I know of the railcars. They are run by some kind of blue crystal energy, or at least that is how it appeared. Then we sat in the cars and I asked one of the guards: “What is this?” He replied: “You don’tneed to know this, sir.”

I could see that there was a tube-like system and the other railcars were going so fast that all you saw was a light going by. I think this was a vacuum tube system, where there is no drag. There were a lot of these railcars around, and they just went whizzing by, like a light passes by in a flash.

Later, after I went into politics, I found out what was inside the rest of the base and what the bases are for. When this railcar moved, and it moved fast, I had never seen anything like it. Later, when we arrived at the end station I was feeling sick, and the other people that were there also felt the same way. One of the guards said it happens like that to everyone the first time.

When we came outside we were given goggles and asked to go through a security check. This is where it all gets weird.

There were guards with weapons all over the place — and remember I told you about the energy fields that one has to go through. I was thinking, “I should not be here, at this place,” and I was scared.

Then we got through this energy field and came to another room. I saw that there was a screen on the side of the wall that said: “Human/Not Human/Pure/Not Pure.”

After I saw this, I was thinking, “Are there NOT HUMANS, too?”

The guards stopped us and told us to change clothes inside another room and to come with them. When we had done so, they said that it was time to go further down. Again, I was thinking, “How large is this place?” We just came out of a rail system that runs for miles and miles ? and now there is more?

We were then taken to a lift system, with seats, that was going to take us down, or at least this is what I thought it was going to do. But it went sideways for about three minutes. In this place, time was not known to me and we had no way of telling what the time was. They had taken everything from us at the check-ins.

All I can say is that when our job was done I was thinking that the world is not as it seems to be and that many things are hidden from the public. It makes me sad — and scared.

Later, when I got into politics, I began digging into this because I needed more answers. What I found out was that these bases are Arks for the government and some of society and the military to survive inside. There was a threat from outside and that the human species had to survive.

The Government knows all this. I understand that 18 bases exist in Norway. I don’t know what many of the dangers are, because I am not a scientist. But what I know is that different governments are going to leave for the bases they have built ? in fact, they’ve been building these bases for 40 or 50 years because of what they know.

I am not into science myself. I am just telling you what I have seen, nothing more, nothing less.

I can say that I have already said too much, but now the people have been warned about this.

As I said, Peter, not everyone walking this earth is human. Off-planet entities have been involved with this planet for thousands of years, to the point now that, according to what I read from various sources, politics are not only ‘influenced’ by these entities, but dominated by them.

One documentary I watched recently featured a five-star general, a ‘whistleblower,’ who told of a meeting he attended way out in the desert, in some place like Iron Mountain. I don’t think it was Iron Mountain, but it was some other remote place. He spoke about a top-level meeting of government and military officials. When you look at this guy, when you watch his body language and listen to how he speaks, you are immediately aware of a profound intelligence. He is one of those men for whom the words ‘authentic’ and ‘sincere’ were made. When I listen to Barack Hussein Obama, for instance, I think = fake and deceptive, but when I listen to this man, he immediately receives my total respect. He is one of the old school, one of those military men who actually cares about Americans and who would die for his country.

To get back to the point, this five-star general described a meeting, around a long table, way out in a military complex in the desert. He said: “There was a person there, at the far end of the table, in a shirt and tie, like the rest of us; and I would defy anyone to say he wasn’t human. The point I am making is, he was not human. He was there to represent a particular extraterrestrial race and to hammer out an agenda with us. This ‘man,’ in the shirt and tie? Why, you’d walk by him on the street and never guess he wasn’t human.”

So, Peter, when you say we “don’t have much chance of getting on with aliens,” or words to that effect, you would be surprised just how we get on with them.

Best wishes to everyone - well, almost everyone.

- Peter
 badge73
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2012 5:06:49 AM
I was woken up by an alien being who explained how to achieve world peace.

So I killed him.

Nobody fecking wakes me up.

in all seriously though do people actually believe all these sources? i mean if any of the ex military was telling the truth they would be done under the official secrets act.
 tonyray36
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/11/2012 6:08:57 AM
i am a firm believer in this subject, people who believe in this subject are ridiculed all the time because of the lack of evidence to support it, yet there are thousands of pictures and videos to back up the claim that there is something going on that we cannot understand. ok many of the pictures and videos are faked, but surely 1 video out of the thousands taken is actually showing crafts not of this world and are legitimate and needs to be taken seriously. also im not having a go at religious people but there is also no evidence to support the claim that there is a god only what is written in scriptures and who is to say that they were'nt written by a nobody 2000 years ago.
 badge73
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2012 7:36:39 AM

alien life is just a pile of sludge on some moon where it is constantly pitch black and freezing cold.

scotland??

Yes but that would be tantamount to an admission they are telling the truth. So even if the military really were hiding recovered extra terrestrial technology, the idea is outlandish enough that no one will take claims of "ex-military" people seriously

quite a lot modern aircraft were actually based on the nazi inventions as they were miles ahead of the game but suffered from dodgy management lol

but say for example a craft was found and examined and understood .... dont you think the government who owned it would using it for their own ends. think about it, if they found another way of propulsion then it would be used in there aircrafts etc instead of a need of oil.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2012 12:39:44 PM
This has been on the cards for quite a while but it looks like it
maybe finally about to happen. It looks like the Obama Administration
is being put under pressure to finally disclose a long awaited subject.
The Presence of Extraterrestrials...

This could very well happen by May 31st.

The speaker states if Washington doesn't disclose the subject by the given
time period then its all entirerly likely that another Nation (Namely France)
is going to pre-empt the US by officially releasing the reasons behind the
abduction phenomina and their presence.

here's the link if your interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTr6PDtgytw

This information is given from the halfway point onwards.

Did this happen?, or did the world end before hand?

Ooops no of course not because it's all BS.
 TaTz_007
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2012 2:03:43 PM
I'd say the 'aliens' are not necessarily from other solar systems but are instead from different dimensions and have mastered dimensional travel.. hence the reason they've been reported as appearing and disappearing in the sky. Possibly, they're even from an ancient and much more sophisticated civilization - pre-flood - and are now watching us now and wondering wtf?! Big George Noory fan.. helps to send me to sleep at night. Oh, Obama.. and government disclosure...HAHAHAHA!!!
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2012 2:25:48 PM
Talk about gullable.

Next you'll be saying the world is going to end.....oh it was and never did.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2012 10:02:50 PM
certainly believe in the possibility of life on other planets, trillions of stars in millions of galaxies and we are the only place with intelligent life ? right....

weather balloons only account for a small proportion of ufo sightings, the ones found to be going at very high speed do not fall into that explanation

always found stuff posted on youtube as entertainment value only and not to be taken seriously

like the nuclear olympics and the pole shift, emailed the uploader of both films, the first said he was not sure and the other was still stocking his retreat in the hills just in case :)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2012 9:20:36 AM
i`m still recovering from the disappointment of not seeing the alien invasion during the olympics !

i really really believed in youtube ! :(
 TheRealSoul
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2012 11:00:16 AM
Personally I dont think theres any doubt that somewhere in millions of galaxies throughout the universe there are other forms of life. However, if they were ever discovered then the powers that be would do everything in their power to hold it back from the general public no matter what because as soon as it is proven that other life exists then the 'conspiracy theory' of religion gets blown out of the water and the main division and biggest threat to the population of the planet becomes another episode of jackanory . . . Oh wait. Thats what theyve been doing for years anyway !
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2012 11:30:19 PM
THE MAN FROM MARS

by Chuzz16 (aged 10 & Graffiti Poet)

A man came down from Mars one day,
The people all said go away,
They were afraid of him you see,
He didn't look like you and me.
He had two heads and forty legs,
That Martian had no toothy-pegs.
He came to us cause we had wealth
to get false teeth on National Health.

The Dentist sat him in his chair
his many legs were everywhere,
he said “Though this may take a while
you'll smile just like a Crocodile”.

He wasn't sure which head to choose
but knowing he had nowt to lose,
he said “Relax, and open wide”
then shone his torch and looked inside.

He saw three tongues all full of spikes
then jumping back and shouting “Yikes”,
for where he'd hoped to see some pegs
were rows and rows of tiny eggs.

The eggs had shells so wafer thin
the light shone though and there within,
were tiny little Martian men
each egg containing nine or ten.

A jumbled mass of heads and legs
that left no room for any pegs,
he said “Let's try the other one
and hope the eggs in there are gone”.

But when he looked he saw again
more rows of eggs all filled with men,
the Dentist said “I much regret,
I cannot fit your dentures yet”.

“Until those eggs are fully hatched
the teeth I'd make would be mis-matched,
I think it's best we wait a bit
to make quite sure your dentures fit”.

He said “But please before you go
there's just one thing I'd like to know,
each egg it seems is full of men
where are the girls, what's come of them?”.

The Martian gave a gummy grin
and said “Alas to my chagrin,
I thought you knew that unlike us
the girls are living on VENUS.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >