Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 totalazzhole
Msg: 44
What's a buckle bunny? Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^

maybe Hugh Hefner had no idea of what he was starting with that whole "Bunny" thing..?

Wow, never seen so much trashing
of cowboys, groupies and working
girls .....all in one place at the same time!
Sure hope you all feel better about yourselves
now.....

"trashing" of...??

I never saw anyone 'trash' REAL cowboys..only FAKE, playing-dress-up "urban cowboys"..."boys" with the emphasis on 'boys' trying to pretend they are what they are really not..(men) ..white collar workers who drive air-conditioned luxury vehicles & live in A/C luxury houses with soft beds, never slept on the ground in their lives.. but wear the cowboy 'gear'.. strange 'gay' overtones on that one, ever see the Village People? LOL --cowboy, cop, Indian chief, sailor, construction worker.. wanting to be in a lifestyle that is usually 100%, or at least 99%, all-male, out on the range, sleeping close to one another, huddled together to stay warm under the bed-roll..hahahah...

hmm...groupies.? well....

"working girls" ?? sort of insulting term to other women, when used for prostitutes is it not??

it sort of implies that hard-working women that are nurses, teachers, doctors, factory workers, tradespeople, lawyers, etc., etc.. whatever work or job..or mothers..are not really "working" ?
 kari135
Msg: 45
view profile
History
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 9/17/2011 9:02:20 AM

"working girls" ?? sort of insulting term to other women, when used for prostitutes is it not??

it sort of implies that hard-working women that are nurses, teachers, doctors, factory workers, tradespeople, lawyers, etc., etc.. whatever work or job..or mothers..are not really "working" ?

**sigh** You are so young, flick. "Working girls" was what they were called, just like they are called different names today. And it was not intended to insult, like many other names were.

One can only hope you'll eventually grow up, or at the least, grow a sense of humor.
 racinthe8
Msg: 46
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 9/18/2011 6:40:16 PM
Well just moving here from montana thats in our every day vocabulary, How bout this one..... Bindle Bunny? Man they are every where back home.:::
 bunny017
Msg: 48
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/7/2011 1:07:02 PM
<------ ahhhh.... -_-" lol

Guess I'd be a beaner bunny? oh well
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 49
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/7/2011 1:26:25 PM

I could swear we had Google in 2009...

Bringing this to the top of the queue to say that?
What are you some kind of bumper bunny
 egowitch
Msg: 50
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/7/2011 2:04:12 PM
Let's see .... could there be "tune bunnies" - hot for musicians ? Or "brain bunnies" - looking for intellectuals ? Maybe also "biker bunnies" - self explanatory. And "cycle bunnies" - the ones that love the spandex set on two wheels.

Somebody stop me !

I'm not any sort of bunny - but a woman. Though there have been times when I might have said I ...uh... acted like a bunny . Oh ... you ... know - the thing they say about bunnies ...

Oh never mind.
 kari135
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/7/2011 3:49:15 PM

Let's see .... could there be "tune bunnies" - hot for musicians ?

There are, but they weren't called that back in my day. There was one who hung out in one of the bars where I worked, and she was referred to as 'the band house rest stop' - wasn't much in the way of rest, though. They were all travelling bands that were housed for the length of their contracts, and she got all of them sooner or later. And one of my long ago roomies took up with a drummer for awhile, then dumped him. She said he used up all his energy and rhythm on stage, none left over for her.
 Akizzej
Msg: 52
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/8/2011 6:20:50 PM

Thanks for this thread, I learned something new today. {actually - second new thing}

Not that I can claim any 'bunny' status... but back in the ol' days {80's} when my home town was a very very busy R&R town for the USN, the girls were called Seagulls - usually hanging in large groups on the pier ready to pluck a young sailor as soon as he left the ship with a shrill cry of "MOINE, MOINE, MOINE, MOINE!"... Not sure if the "seagull" term is still used now-a-days.

{was very hilarious to watch}
 Forereels
Msg: 54
view profile
History
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/8/2011 9:06:34 PM
Since it is hockey season, let's not forget the puck bunnies!!
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 55
view profile
History
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/9/2011 12:36:24 AM
Funny how a phrase you never heard of can all of a sudden crop up in more than one place. Buckle bunny was a new one on me until reading this thread this evening, then I popped over to the news and what do I see?

LAS VEGAS -- The rodeo's in town, and that means a Sin City corral brimming with cowboy hats, bronc and bull riders and barrel racers. Plus "buckle bunnies."

That's the nickname for groupies of rodeo riders, the gals who dress in skin-tight jeans and sexy never-meant-for-riding cowboy boots. They enjoy the company of star riders wearing giant belt buckles given as prizes in rodeo events.

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/dispatches/post/2011/12/buckle-bunnies-and-lynyrd-skynyrds-bbq-in-las-vegas/581563/1

Life can be weird that way.
 ronosaurus
Msg: 56
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/9/2011 7:16:50 AM
I did a Google search and found the web site below titled "Dust Bunny Facts" and found evidence of kindred souls!

http://www.dustbunnies.com/dust_bunny_facts.htm

Some time ago I decided to perform a "scienterrific" experiment to see how big a dust bunny can grow. I had one in my en-suite bathroom so I decided to keep it as a "pet" for a while. And pets need names, so I called it "Bugs Bunny". And you ask why I called it Bugs Bunny? Well it was there long enough for bugs to make a nest in it!
Anyway, it makes a good story when I need to discourage someone from contemplating cohabitation!
 kari135
Msg: 57
view profile
History
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 12/9/2011 9:59:02 AM
Dust bunnies are also heroes/heroines in a futuristic romance series by a best selling writer. They drift and tumble up and down, have 2 pairs of eyes, the friendly ones blue and the other pair - by the time you see them it's way too late. They are great characters and each one is unique in some way. I'd really seriously like to have one of my own.
 AnaelLiz
Msg: 58
view profile
History
What's a buckle bunny?
Posted: 10/18/2017 3:58:39 AM
From what I know a buckle bunny is a female that (is like a groupie) for guys that do rodeo etc...because large large belt buckles are won and are a big status symbol in that circuit. Some women search out the larger buckles because the men wearing them are rodeo stars. Very well known term in the rodeo circuit. Hope that helps
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >