Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 swedepea
Msg: 86
Why The World LOves Irish MenPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
My favorite place is Ireland! I love Irish men, in general, because they seem to frequently have the following:

Dark hair
light eyes
masculine physique
fun and light hearted
easy to hug
Some can be quite romantic!

Not that they need to try, as there is just something romantic about an Irish man.

I can't wait to visit Ireland, again! I wanted to relocate there, but the currency rate is too expensive. I could never afford it. Still, I hope to spend an extended time in Ireland! I want to explore the entire country.

I speak Irish, too! I can't write it very well though! LOL!
 Fenianman1968
Msg: 87
Why The World LOves Irish Men
Posted: 8/10/2011 6:49:20 AM
I must say that coming to the US a number of years ago from Belfast has given me the rather fun time of watching as everyone's opinion of my people and culture change ever so much. Tasal the saddest thing I have noticed about women in this country is that they often prefer american men because of how they are treated, like a burden, like dirt. I would go down the pub with my mates here and we would be drinking our pints and all it would take is the lasses hearing my accent and they would come running to talk. Then by the end of the night they would all leave with my mates and I would go home alone.
That hasn't changed much over the years. Sadly.
 meg_ninos21
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:15:10 PM
I definitely agree with u. Especially after P.S I Love You came out, I know american women are pretty infatuated with the idea of an irish knight in shining armor. I admit im pretty guilty myself
 Atomic1
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:28:07 PM
The World Loves Irish Men , Because ,
We Are Funny , Whimsical , Mysterious , Charming , Have amazing tempers , Industrious , Creative , Powerful , Reziliant ( i can never spell that ****ing word )
Successful , and Better then the rest .

We Can Create an Oasis Every Day , While Other Men or countries , Scratch their head and their nuts and just live on it .

We are the Chocolate for Women Worldwide , We Dont Leave until the job is done right , and we are probably more in touch with Our Masculine Parts , more so then other men , Because we are not afraid to question it , Most of what we do is balsy ,
and We Realize and have always Realized then England are a Bunch of ****ing Wankers . Any other questions ?
and Oh Yes ,,, We were Responsible for the First Man Landing on the Moon . That was Because of Robert Kennedy ,, The Only President in the United States with a Nutsack .
Bill Clinton Tried to be Kennedy , but the closest he got was Visiting the Temple Bar District .
 Atomic1
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:28:57 PM
The World Loves Irish Men , Because ,
We Are Funny , Whimsical , Mysterious , Charming , Have amazing tempers , Industrious , Creative , Powerful , Reziliant ( i can never spell that ****ing word )
Successful , and Better then the rest .

We Can Create an Oasis Every Day , While Other Men or countries , Scratch their head and their nuts and just live on it .

We are the Chocolate for Women Worldwide , We Dont Leave until the job is done right , and we are probably more in touch with Our Masculine Parts , more so then other men , Because we are not afraid to question it , Most of what we do is balsy ,
and We Realize and have always Realized then England are a Bunch of ****ing Wankers . Any other questions ?
and Oh Yes ,,, We were Responsible for the First Man Landing on the Moon . That was Because of Robert Kennedy ,, The Only President in the United States with a Nutsack .
Bill Clinton Tried to be Kennedy , but the closest he got was Visiting the Temple Bar District .
 Atomic1
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:31:44 PM
I met bono , and hes no Knob , The Man is a Centrifuge of Intelligence , Cunningness and Sophisticated Charm . He already Knows you before he sees you .
 Atomic1
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:33:52 PM
I see your point about the first paragraph , Agree Totally with the second , and live that last paragraph every day , im 40 years old and i live with my mother , and im irish , but its only because , shes the only broad that i trust , and i only half trust her
 Atomic1
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:35:03 PM
I speak irish too ,,,, Mehogginagaspipe, skinachickenpluckaduck

Patrick Carson , Frank Carsons Brother , Quote
 Kariann71
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/23/2011 9:19:35 PM
The accent takes sexy to a whole new realm. Yummy.
 Gem0103
Msg: 102
Posted: 10/9/2011 9:58:59 AM
ugh love PS I love you! the fact is Irish guys are just plain HOT!!!!
 modivin
Msg: 103
Posted: 10/13/2011 11:45:46 PM
Why?

Simple...its the accent! I'm Irish (and Polish/German), grew up in the States. Hearing an Irishman speak, with a twinkle in his eyes....and already with a sexy appearance, the accent is the topper.

That and Guinness
 Monica417
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/21/2011 4:38:48 PM
I'll tell you why we love Irish men, because we think they are all like Gerard Butler in the movie, P.S. I love you....totally beautiful! Sweet and funny and supportive yet quick to temper, but they get over it just as quickly and don't hold a grudge. How awsome would that be to have a blow up fight over some little annoying thing and then make up and laugh together about it? To be loved for your flaws, just as much as for your good qualities? Someone who is passionate about you and your life together and you never have to question whether they will still be loving you tomorrow?

That is why we love the idea of Irishmen, even if it is just a fantasy. :)
 mizmarcy
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2011 9:32:15 PM
You should go but make sure you tour northern ireland as well. I had a torrid love affair with a man from Derry- for 7 years we crossed the ocean to be together. take a leap of faith.
 Her_royal_silliness
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/4/2011 4:10:36 PM
I am an American woman and every American man with an Irish bloodline that I've had the pleasure of knowing has had the innate ability to make me laugh and THAT has alot to do with the lovability.~~~~
 sharan37074
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2011 5:32:47 PM
cuz they know how to be a man
 ladyleopard
Msg: 112
Posted: 11/16/2011 12:16:08 PM
I have a friend that I found online many years ago in a chat room, and we've been friends ever since. I've been after him for years to come stateside to visit me, but he hasn't done it yet, nor have I gone to Dublin to meet him. I like him because he's a really nice guy and we get along really well. =)
 serena46
Msg: 114
Posted: 11/17/2011 4:32:30 PM
Irish people...are just...well...SPECIAL!! .....plus, we're cute!
 carrie16365
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2011 3:06:57 PM
I've always been wildly attracted to anything Irish, especially the Men. Hearing that accent whispered in my ear..holy smokes, I'd be on fire.
 Lionessx
Msg: 117
Posted: 11/25/2011 12:07:55 PM
Their personalities shine. I am mostly Irish descent and proud of it. The accent is sexy.

Daniel O'Donnell has a personality I love. This season on Dancing With The Stars , I adored Tristan McManus. Those Irish men are so carefree. They can kiss my blarney stone anytime
 dexter2012
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2011 10:35:44 AM
i am irish my name Declan 32 from ireland email me on Dexter2012@live.co.uk we irish are not bad guys all you haters go face to face with a irish men you get you ass kick the **** out of? all you lovers out there of irish men thanks you American girls are sexy too o ya
 enajanae
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/9/2011 7:21:11 PM
May just have to move to Ireland to really find out.
 14brody
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/7/2012 9:18:30 AM
This was a semi interesting read. A little too long, yet powerful. See everything fine. The glass is either half full or half empty, which will you choose? Wishing you, the luck of the Irish....
 JustAGoodWomanInLouisvill
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/11/2012 4:02:33 PM
I love the brogue. I think I spelled that the right way. Or here in the U.S. what we call an accent. I could listen to someone from your country talking all day long.
 Ozzieandi
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2012 7:10:14 AM
Pretty much MaleSam they think every Irish male is a leprechaun. why then would you not be taking advantage of it?
 apurfectmeow
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/25/2012 2:13:55 AM
Its the sexy accent and sometimes bright blue eyes~
but what would I know; Im American
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  >