Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Why The World LOves Irish Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JustWait34
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Why The World LOves Irish MenPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Haha yeah i think the P.S. I Love You book and movie did bloody wonders for Irish men in America!
 johnpaul4
Msg: 77
Why The World LOves Irish Men
Posted: 2/5/2011 8:37:51 AM
I don't know, I am an Irish man, but in general the Irish and mainly the men some of the stat, Ireland are up there with the biggest drinkers in the world, drug takers, gamblers, even tea drinkers, Dublin is the STD capital of europe and if you want the place that has more prostitutes working per head, yep Dublin.

Also general health we are high on the obesity, heart disease cancers stakes, we don't really look after ourselves and once we reach a certain age we forget about style.

There is something wrong and rather pathetic about the Irish man, which probably explains why we are mother lovers to the end.
 FLBelle1221
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/7/2011 8:19:59 PM
Ahhhh ,good on yah, lad the best part of the Irish is their self-effacing humor. I was born and raised in America, but my heritage is Irish to the core. In a nutshell, if you are an Irishman, you watched In Bruges and you laughed your fanny off, you totally get it . Dark Brit/Irish humor is the best!!!

UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/12/2011 8:42:06 AM
Seriously? Most Irish men I've either met or have seen via their profiles could just sit there and drink their pints. It's something about their look. And then they open their mouths to speak and it's like bonus time at the North Pole.

I miss my Irish fellow.
 gaupser
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/17/2011 1:31:46 PM
I like the accents, need some Irish men over here
 Cathysaint
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2011 5:29:38 PM
They tend to be good looking,with a twinkle in their eyes and passionate about Ireland.
Lots of my favourite actors are Irish, like Daniel day lewis
 leahhere
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2011 6:48:42 AM
Don`t mess with Bono. He has positively affected so many lives, has twisted US Presidents arms into helping solve the HIV and hunger problems that plague Africa. Sure he became enormously wealthy but that is because of the music he and the band put out. You can`t knock his talent. He uses his clout for good. Slainte
 JustVicky89
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/20/2011 2:02:01 PM
I need an Irish man in my life!!!
 vanityfair55
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:50:57 PM
the accent of course! you men are just sexier than American men!
 sweetie991
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2011 1:29:16 PM
The accent is soo sexy
 celticsweetie
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/28/2011 3:10:26 PM
I will agree their accent is so sexy. But for me its more than that. They have respect which most guys in US and in particular Michigan do not have for women. I find that most of the Irish men I've chatted with so far are pleasant and very helpful individuals.
 Fireflyforever
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2011 4:16:44 PM
I agree that it's the twinkle in the eye...
 Iascaireachta_arĂ­s
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:33:08 PM
Oh...and their sense of humor!
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same." ~Oscar Wilde
 swedepea
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/9/2011 8:54:14 PM
My favorite place is Ireland! I love Irish men, in general, because they seem to frequently have the following:

Dark hair
light eyes
masculine physique
fun and light hearted
easy to hug
Some can be quite romantic!

Not that they need to try, as there is just something romantic about an Irish man.

I can't wait to visit Ireland, again! I wanted to relocate there, but the currency rate is too expensive. I could never afford it. Still, I hope to spend an extended time in Ireland! I want to explore the entire country.

I speak Irish, too! I can't write it very well though! LOL!
 Fenianman1968
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/10/2011 6:49:20 AM
I must say that coming to the US a number of years ago from Belfast has given me the rather fun time of watching as everyone's opinion of my people and culture change ever so much. Tasal the saddest thing I have noticed about women in this country is that they often prefer american men because of how they are treated, like a burden, like dirt. I would go down the pub with my mates here and we would be drinking our pints and all it would take is the lasses hearing my accent and they would come running to talk. Then by the end of the night they would all leave with my mates and I would go home alone.
That hasn't changed much over the years. Sadly.
 dhanush774u
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 4:02:34 AM
beacause they r the bad boys, bald,bold,fat,beer,beef
 meg_ninos21
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:15:10 PM
I definitely agree with u. Especially after P.S I Love You came out, I know american women are pretty infatuated with the idea of an irish knight in shining armor. I admit im pretty guilty myself
 JUSSI321
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/30/2011 5:05:15 PM
The World loves Bono - But we Irish reckon he is a bit of a knob
 MANWITHPULSE
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/1/2011 2:36:15 PM
Because we are totally lovable is the easy answer!
 MANWITHPULSE
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/1/2011 2:37:24 PM
And a zany sense of humour too!
 Atomic1
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:28:07 PM
The World Loves Irish Men , Because ,
We Are Funny , Whimsical , Mysterious , Charming , Have amazing tempers , Industrious , Creative , Powerful , Reziliant ( i can never spell that ****ing word )
Successful , and Better then the rest .

We Can Create an Oasis Every Day , While Other Men or countries , Scratch their head and their nuts and just live on it .

We are the Chocolate for Women Worldwide , We Dont Leave until the job is done right , and we are probably more in touch with Our Masculine Parts , more so then other men , Because we are not afraid to question it , Most of what we do is balsy ,
and We Realize and have always Realized then England are a Bunch of ****ing Wankers . Any other questions ?
and Oh Yes ,,, We were Responsible for the First Man Landing on the Moon . That was Because of Robert Kennedy ,, The Only President in the United States with a Nutsack .
Bill Clinton Tried to be Kennedy , but the closest he got was Visiting the Temple Bar District .
 Atomic1
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:28:57 PM
The World Loves Irish Men , Because ,
We Are Funny , Whimsical , Mysterious , Charming , Have amazing tempers , Industrious , Creative , Powerful , Reziliant ( i can never spell that ****ing word )
Successful , and Better then the rest .

We Can Create an Oasis Every Day , While Other Men or countries , Scratch their head and their nuts and just live on it .

We are the Chocolate for Women Worldwide , We Dont Leave until the job is done right , and we are probably more in touch with Our Masculine Parts , more so then other men , Because we are not afraid to question it , Most of what we do is balsy ,
and We Realize and have always Realized then England are a Bunch of ****ing Wankers . Any other questions ?
and Oh Yes ,,, We were Responsible for the First Man Landing on the Moon . That was Because of Robert Kennedy ,, The Only President in the United States with a Nutsack .
Bill Clinton Tried to be Kennedy , but the closest he got was Visiting the Temple Bar District .
 Atomic1
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:31:44 PM
I met bono , and hes no Knob , The Man is a Centrifuge of Intelligence , Cunningness and Sophisticated Charm . He already Knows you before he sees you .
 Atomic1
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:33:52 PM
I see your point about the first paragraph , Agree Totally with the second , and live that last paragraph every day , im 40 years old and i live with my mother , and im irish , but its only because , shes the only broad that i trust , and i only half trust her
 Atomic1
Msg: 100
Posted: 9/5/2011 5:35:03 PM
I speak irish too ,,,, Mehogginagaspipe, skinachickenpluckaduck

Patrick Carson , Frank Carsons Brother , Quote
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Why The World LOves Irish Men