Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > WARNING TO ALL WOMEN ON POF!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sussex11
Msg: 25
view profile
History
WARNING TO ALL WOMEN ON POF!!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
sprkleyes22 Do you think he's still online? I recently met someone who seems to be the dominate type....first date...it did not get physical, but who knows how far it could have gone. This Wil guy, what was his user name? And, couldn't he just change up, everything then get back on? That scares me, and I hope he gets what he deserves...sorry you got hurt.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 26
view profile
History
WARNING TO ALL WOMEN ON POF!!
Posted: 1/21/2018 3:25:27 PM
sussex, you do realize you are trying to get information from the OP who posted her warning 7-1/2 years ago in May of 2009 and has never posted anything again don't you? Her profile she posted this with is closed. The opening post in that thread is the only post she ever made with that username. I seriously doubt she is going to be able to provide you with any more information unless she is still on this site with a newer user name.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2018 11:52:57 PM
Used to be that when you dated someone, someone you knew, knew them. The person was someone's friend, neighbor, relative or co-worker. That means you have to be more careful. Pay attention to red flags, like maybe the person recently relocated to your state. Find out why and pursue it. Call the person's place of employment, make sure they work there. If they have no job, don't date them. It's not worth your life. If you find yourself making excuses for things that don't add up about the person, you are your own red flag.

Cyndi, beware! Lay down with pigs, get up with......bacon? That wouldn't be so bad
 cooldog65
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 1:59:17 AM

sussex, you do realize you are trying to get information from the OP who posted her warning 7-1/2 years ago in May of 2009

Some people never check the date of origin of these threads.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > WARNING TO ALL WOMEN ON POF!!