Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > anyone in the pa,md, dele. area interested in a campout at the beach?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bette278
Msg: 20
view profile
History
anyone in the pa,md, dele. area interested in a campout at the beach?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
OK, sounds good. let's see...supplies...can o'beans, blanket, I think I'm ready.
 leadpipe1958
Msg: 21
anyone in the pa,md, dele. area interested in a campout at the beach?
Posted: 6/30/2009 5:05:23 PM
Sounds great. I will be watching the link for info.
 brittpj
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2009 11:41:40 PM
Can a female from Va., attend? I love camping....in a tent, even.
I just need help putting mine up.......pretty please.
 raxarsr
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 10:06:57 AM
of course........you couldnt be more welcome
 brittpj
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 11:11:11 AM
Thank-you....I will be watching for more details. Is there anyone, whom I could car-pool with, from MD? I live in K. G. not far from the Nice Bridge, which crosses over the Potomac and is the 301. Maybe I can join up with someone on the way. A big thank-you to the man who started this....anything I can do with help arranging it?
Pj
 raxarsr
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 8:26:50 AM
i've started a sign up thread....lets make it happen!
 tammyss
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/14/2009 7:40:27 PM
Out of the bowl and to the beach - sounds good!

I've been to Indian River and although the fishing is good there, I always preferred a grass campground. When I've gone there in the past I'd go to the Indian River beaches but stay in another camp ground. But, it would be fun no matter which place as long as there is a beach, I'm in. Gave up my tent a fews years back to someone who needed it more than me but I can borrow one. Still have a camp stove and I can borrow other camping gear. It would be nice to get a couple sites together where we can sit around a campfire and talk at night. You can take a small grill on the beach, but not sure about a fire.

Good dates, but we should know if there is a race at Dover that weekend and the times so we don't run into the race day traffic. Been there, done that, sitting still for hours is not any fun.
 raxarsr
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 9:20:04 AM
no worries about a race.....its in september..........lol.i made that mistake once too.

theres a lil grass at indian river...........things have changed a bit with the building of the new bridge.

i just hope we get some more to sign up....so far its just 3........gotta admitt.i like the odds.....but we still need more people.

theres a sign up thread going........i gotta know pretty soon
 brittpj
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2009 2:18:17 PM

Tammy...nice to see another female interested. I hope Bette is coming too. The more, the merrier! I love getting to know new people who are "outdoorsy" and fun enough to go camping. I do have camping gear to share...even an extra tent.

If anyone wants # to start getting serious about this...I will be happy to oblige. I assume we also need to "pay up" as well. I am still hoping for a new friend to share the ride there and back with.

Pauline
 tammyss
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/16/2009 2:38:35 PM
Hi Pauline!

Glad to see your interested too.....we can't let the guys have all the fun.

I haven't camped at the beach for a few years but I've got good memories from past years and I really hope we can all get together and have a fun time.

Hoping to talk to ya soon!

Tammy
 brittpj
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2009 5:07:57 PM
Tammy,

I hope you have the sense of humor I think you do. I just tried to get on your profile to give you my email address. It blocked me . I don't, normally, try to "meet" a woman on
a dating sight. LOL! I do like your profile, by the way. I look forward to camping with you. You are welcome to click on my profile to message me to exchange email addresses. Then, maybe it will be easier to co-ordinate some of this.

Wouldn't it be funny if we are on here to meet a man and end up with a platonic girlfriend, instead! Both would be nice. :)

RAX...you are welcome to do the same....message me to exchange emails. I am concerned about how we can make sure we each pay so that one person doesn't have that responsibility.
 breena1
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2009 10:55:05 AM
I would love to find some new friends to go camping with - beach or mountains are all ok. I have a small tent and can either borrow or buy some other equipment. How about a Labor Day weekend trip or other Fall weekend. Sept and Oct are great months to camp. RV and cabin camping is fun also. Let me know if there is interest, guys and gals.
I am not familiar with the beach but Cunningham and Greenbrier State Parks in MD are great fun. Both have lakes for kayaking, canoeing and swimming.
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 6:40:28 PM
hey rax, did you ever get this thing off the ground or what? let me know what you're doing with it and i'll give you a hand with setting up the thread if you like. not able to attend since my legs aren't that good looking for hiking up my pant leg and it's a wee bit too far of a walk for me coming from the poconos.

cheers!
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > anyone in the pa,md, dele. area interested in a campout at the beach?