Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mthomjmark
Msg: 35
What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Subject: What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Message: I have had an older man...he lasted 2 minutes! The excitement of being with a much younger woman...

lol; get over yourself; I dont think this is the classiest of questions but whatever.

And young women sometimes are not exciting.
 independent!
Msg: 36
What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Posted: 5/9/2009 12:00:23 PM
i cum fast if i hear noise, but if your quit i can last hours, if shes into that. but if not i can pop. pretty good about the control. but if its like shes on top and shes like " dont stop" then i have to pull my hair till it hurts. or if im in control i just pull and slap. my d**k
 Jones0674
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/9/2009 9:47:01 PM
I think the funniest thing Ive ever heard of to keep from bustin a nut too quickly was.
Think about dead relatives or dead animals....Now Ive never done such a thing...the last thing I wanna think about is dead relatives, but to each their own!
I really dont think of anything but pleasing my partner. There are breathing techniques Ive learned that's helped me in this department of prolonging the satisfaction.....
 head.cloud123
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/27/2009 9:01:01 AM

I think of her pleasure BEFORE my own.

Submissive?
 facepainter
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/27/2009 9:11:56 AM
Why would you want to stop from busting should be the question? Hammer away pull out, blast away, reinsert and repeat the process over and over again until you both pass out from exhaustion.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:16:03 AM
I focus my attention on my patner and want to make sure she is satisfied, that usually keeps me busy enough not to worry about it.
 winteragain
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:16:58 PM
i look down and stare at my beer belly then i'm like oh my god why is she even with me and i pull out and we start talkin about our insecurities but once that's over i resume the bang session to come out on top once again!
 MsMicki
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 4:48:37 AM

I think of her pleasure BEFORE my own.

Submissive?

I'm curious........I've seen you say this a few times now.
Why do you consider a man is submissive if he actually cares about his woman's pleasure?
 tallshyman
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 10:13:49 AM
It's not good for you to think of Bad things to stop bustin!!!
 mechele99
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/29/2009 1:15:59 PM
Lol, too funny.
 passionteman
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/29/2009 2:08:49 PM
Put a puzzle right over her lower back and solve the puzzle while doing her doggy.
 steveemac
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/30/2009 1:58:45 AM

Guys, during sex what do you start to think about so you won't cum so quicky?

My ex-wife; but if I do that for too long, I lose my sex drive altogether...
 Inego Montoya
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/1/2009 7:04:24 PM
Not a recent concern of mine. Usually get complaints I take too long. When I was a teenager it was different. Then I'd think about anything that wasn't sexual. If your BF all have that problem, try older men! (shameless plug!)
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 52
Posted: 10/1/2009 7:17:38 PM
nothing he thinks about can make a man last longer.... nothing.
the only way to slow it down is to slow it down or stopping for a minute.
whoever told you that story is false. it's a myth. thinking about something else does not help.
 OutMind
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/1/2009 7:24:06 PM
Open your eyes and open your mind and look at her. Notice the expression on her face the smile she has, the sudden quickeing of her breath, the panting, the sweating over her head. If someone took a picture of her, she would look in pain, yet she is rolling her eyes, she is gasping. Keep your mind on that, forget your own organ, forget your own pleasure. Pleasure is relative. Pleasure can be had anytime, the prize is that face, the prize is that expression when she now rolls her face left and right in ecstasy. Has she come? Not yet? You do not need to explode. So wait, slow down. Thrust deep, but now slow. Very slow. Park yourself at her cervix. Feel it. Look into her eyes, see how she rolls them. You are indeed inside her body. You are indeed part of her right this moment. Do you want to come right now? Do you want to think of stupid things like baseball? No. You want to push her, the ultimate connection that exists among humans. Feel her body, feel your sweat pouring all over her. Feel her own tears if she is feeling this intense. Feel. Feel. But not your di ck, feel your heart, and hers pulsating.

The problem with most guys is that you think your d ick is the center. It is not. Your d ick is the baton. It moves up and down and it means nothing by itself. But you put the orchestra, the music, the feeling, the woman's complexity of emotion and you got music.

That's what I think about to keep me from busting.
 rickxyz
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:51:40 AM
Sandra Bernhard or Bea Arthur should do.......
 winteragain
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/2/2009 9:14:18 AM
If I bust, it was right on time. As far as I'm concerned, I can't bust fast enough. You girls just need to get used to the 2 minute mile if you want to enjoy the ride
 forumrum
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/2/2009 11:26:11 AM
Margaret Thatcher on a cold day
 MGoBlue4U
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/2/2009 11:39:41 AM
It's been a long time since I was a teen, but I used to either "partial" (cum just a little, but stop myself before cumming all of the way) or else I would just go ahead and finish, but continue on until I did again (which would take increasingly longer each time).

Partially it depended on if more lubrication would be a good thing or a bad thing as to which route I took. I still do both of these, but as others have said it is less of problem once you get older -- particularly if you are having sex often.
 InNCsearching
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/2/2009 11:40:56 AM
think about babies...that will end it right there!
 jacob8088
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:04:13 PM
Whenever I start to feel the baby batter rising up, normally I would paint a clear image in my head of a 300 pound BBW shoving her used up bloody tampon down my throat. So far it has never failed me...yet.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:30:18 PM
I don't have that problem. I have to put a lot of effort when I want to finish.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/2/2009 9:52:42 PM
LOL, I have to tell this...the bf is awesome with the timing, until he flips me over to doggie style and hits the 'cuss button', and then there's nothing he can do...because I say the nastiest things you have ever heard coming from anyone's mouth (and I normally do not use foul language at all), and once he hears that, he's lost! LOL

But it's all good, because my legs are shaking at that time, and the toes are curling and my eyes are rolled into the back of my head.

You just can't stop when your woman is screaming nasty things at you while you're giving it to her hard and fast! LOL

I'll be so glad when fishing season is over with, this waiting until Saturday afternoon for him to get here is killing me! LOL

Beth
 Genuine_Gentleman_For_You
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/2/2009 11:01:41 PM
Though climaxing at the same time is the best, that's not always possible. There will be times when a guy shoots to quickly. But he should still be hard enough, and to be able to keep it that way, until he get's her to climax. That's what I do when I just can't hold on any longer and I go first. And so far I've always been able to keep it going until she's also satisfied.
 lifthere
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/3/2009 1:50:44 AM
There is a trick no thinking envolved :

you cum don't let the girl know and keep going "pull out so she dont feel the blast" Very risky bc the condom more likeley to bust

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >