Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 69
What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
This stuff is funny to me! Just do it already and who cares how long it lasts. Sooner or later there will be more...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 70
view profile
History
What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Posted: 1/5/2010 11:22:11 PM
I can't remember.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2010 12:09:37 AM
Now that I reflect a little....I used to think about her husband coming home.
 Caffeine22
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/7/2010 12:42:15 AM
I had a problem before that I couldn't get off. I later realized that if I closed my eyes I could reach orgasm a lot easier. And it's not that the girl is unattractive either. I found all the girls I was with either mediocre or very attractive. Just for some reason I couldn't get off with my eyes open.
 ryan9305
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:12:51 AM
I am not quite sure if you want him to last longer or not last so long. Either way if you want him to last longer get aggresive, pressing pretty hard rub his chest, grab his arms up around his shoulders, scratch his back ( hard enough to leave marks :P ) and use your hips. you got 'em so use 'em.

If your trying to get him to last longer try switching positions every couple minutes or stop the intercourse and give him some oral, go back to teasing. And if your doing a lot of fourplay beforehand, cut it down some . Some guys just get really into the fourplay and thinking about fantasies during it and then by the time to stick it in they are so excited and just dont last very long.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:56:37 AM
You stop thinking about what you're doing- meaning you stop getting into it so much

And if you're about to ejaculate you breathe in, hold your breath and try to hold your ejaculation by contracting the muscles behind the penis. As if you were trying to pull the sperm in.
With practice, and doing the male version of Kegels, this becomes easier.

But no need to think about anything, just get the mind off of what you're doing. Do the act, without getting all involved psychologically.

Works well..
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/7/2010 2:11:06 AM

Guys, during sex what do you start to think about so you won't cum so quicky?
i.e. work, a recent football game you watched, etc.
And is there anything a gurl does during sex that can totally destract you from your "last longer " thoughts?
i.e. moaning loudly, touching her self, certain positions, etc.

Sometimes it's tough not coming too quickly, especially considering the beautiful way women are designed, and when a woman is enjoying you inside her, it's the most erotic thing in the world.

There are certain positions and movements during intercourse which are more sensative than others, when I find myself getting too close to the edge I 'back off' a little and shift to a less stimulating angle. Once my partner's had her first orgasm, it's tough to resist going all the way, sometimes it's possible to time it to come together, and that's just wild!
 CaptainDad
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/7/2010 6:54:00 PM

I was with someone who had a problem with PE.. for 3.5 yrs.

Wow, if lasting 3.5 years is PE then you've set the bar higher than I can possible clear.

Oh well.
 OutMind
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/7/2010 7:11:52 PM

I was thinking the same thing guys, especially the first two pages. I love the second or third poster who boasts his virility as a problem for women "My problem is that I last too long!"

I guess you do not have that problem so instead you cut it down as if we are making it up. It happens and since it happens, you concentrate in making sure that SHE has multiple orgasms. Then you may come or not, it doesn't matter. If you only knew the absolutely awesome pleasure that is seeing and feeling a woman shivering in ecstasy, covered in sweat in your arms.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/8/2010 5:10:09 AM
Just squeeze your Kegel and switch positions...take as much time to switch as you need to regain control or as suggested, go back to foreplay or go down on her again for a bit!
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/8/2010 5:47:47 AM
Hillary Clinton....

Seriously when I was younger and felt it was coming on, somehow I was able to control it with my mind, without having to avert my mind totally from sex....kind of like putting into nuetral, till it passes, I still do that today, but with less effort....

Works most of the time, unless you wait too long or get overly excited....the problem if you do it too many times, it gets hard to cum when you want to.
 eattoplease
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/8/2010 7:54:07 AM
Breath deeply but rather cum and give her a ride the next time....second and third always better...for her......lol
 whytwater
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:05:03 AM

Hillary Clinton....

That's where boners go to die.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/8/2010 11:12:15 AM
Ha HA Ha HA Ha!!! That's a good one!
 tronvillain
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:10:58 PM
Nothing. I just relax, or slow down a bit if absolutely necessary. I have long suspected that cumming to soon during sex might have something to do with masturbating too quickly, which I have never made a habit of *chuckle*
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2010 8:48:31 PM

Rosanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell, works every time

The question was not "how do you kill an erection"
 valenciacityx
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:31:40 PM
squeeze one out before the event, and well your refraction zone should take care of the longevity issue.
 Daves place 1
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/5/2010 9:46:50 AM
read the sports page during
 Tucktail
Msg: 90
Posted: 3/5/2010 11:36:41 AM
I think about my dog "Chico" that was run over on Christmas day 1967...works for me!lol
 stefitony1
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 8:33:53 PM
Remembering the name of the seven dwarfs - Sleepy, Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Dopey , Grumpy and Bashful.
 stefitony1
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 8:34:31 PM
Remembering the name of the seven dwarfs - Sleepy, Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Dopey , Grumpy and Bashful.
 anotherworld88
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/20/2010 6:18:38 AM
I really just pay attention to my partner. Take constant breaths and don't hold it. Also don't clench your muscles relax them. I do cum early sometimes just because I really want too, however, it doesn't stop me from going for 2nds or more which I usually last for a very very long time without trying. It takes me 5 minutes to get it back up during that time I just do some foreplay/go down on her.
 Indestructible23
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/30/2010 7:50:07 PM
"Marriage. Having kids. Divor....wait, that would get me excited again....Child support...oooh, back down again."
 abelian
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/30/2010 8:22:21 PM

Guys, during sex what do you start to think about so you won't cum so quicky?

Thinking about what I'm doing so I at least try to get it right, works. Changing positions at the right time helps too.
 ohio07
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/31/2010 11:09:39 AM
Your brain and your co*k do not work together. I can think "don't cum" til the cows come home, but if my GF ramps up the intensity, hops and grinds on me violently... it's gonna happen... It's a foregone conclusion. There is nothing I can do to stop it, short of telling her to get off of me (her on top) or pulling out. (me on top)

I just focus on what I'm feeling and when I feel like it's imminent, I pull out or cum if she's on the pill or I'm wrapped. (My favorite story on this was when my GF told me she could actually see the regret in my eyes after I pulled out, she got a kick out if it... I on the other hand was DYING!)

Sometimes though you do have that moment where you conciously try to delay it. But it's still gonna have to happen. At least if the sex is any good.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >