Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fishingthereef
Msg: 256
Gay RightsPage 9 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Bigotry :The correct use of the term requires the elements of obstinacy, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing devotion.
and
I'm not sure "Homophobia" (a fear ) has anything at all to do with "Repulsion"

Funny how you can look up "bigotry" and yet get 'homophobia' so wrong... Here.. Let me help you out (from Wikipedia):

"Homophobia is a term for a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and people identified or perceived as being homosexual. "

"Definitions of the term refer variably to antipathy, contempt, aversion, and (irrational) fear. Based on prejudice and similar to racism, xenophobia, anti-semitism, and sexism, homophobia as motivation is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of a non-heterosexual orientation."

So... No... I don't see the similarity between the expressed homophobic attitudes here and me calling that homophobia a 'sickness'. Irrational prejudices of all sorts do harm, and make no mistakes, the "arguments" that have been made here are irrational at best and some boarder on hateful.

My gay neighbor and his partner do NO harm simply because they love each other, but the usual suspect here would have you believe otherwise. I think the most 'harm' my friends down the street do is by the fact they have the most fabulous home in the neighborhood and throw the BEST parties, so they make everyone else look bad in comparison. ;-)

Your post reminds me of a debate I had with a racist. In it I declared my Intolerance to intolerant people, and they replied with, "HA! That PROVES that YOU are the intolerant one!"

I could only roll my eyes.

James
 Ghost Reader
Msg: 257
Gay Rights
Posted: 12/25/2009 11:58:21 AM

Let me help you out
= Condescending

"Definitions of the term refer variably to antipathy, contempt, aversion, and (irrational) fear. Based on prejudice and similar to racism, xenophobia, anti-semitism, and sexism, homophobia as motivation is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of a non-heterosexual orientation."

All the same traits you're exibiting..
"Homophobe"is a fear, I submit the real issue is the "repulsion" (Disgust)
Some believe thats "Taught" or learned
Some believe it's a "natural" Survival instinct .. (LOL , sounds familiar , doesn't it?)

Your post reminds me of a debate I had with a racist. In it I declared my Intolerance to intolerant people, and they replied with, "HA! That PROVES that YOU are the intolerant one!"

He was correct.
I simply can't see the difference between "Discern" and "judgement"
Calling someone Homophobe , with a sickness.
Is exactly the same as calling a homosexual, "Fa* with a sickness
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 258
Gay Rights
Posted: 12/25/2009 2:01:30 PM
Here is some enlightened reading for a couple of you
http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/let_us_identify_the_faggots_and

What I don't understand about the recent debate is the fact that it has nothing to do with the question:
Why can't gays be "married"?

I am sure there are plenty of people who ARE married, and are ALLOWED to be married, and are RECOGNIZED as being married. And the kicker is--YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T AGREE WITH THEIR LIFESTYLES.
Maybe they're married--and satanists.
Maybe they're married--and pedophiles.
Maybe they're married--and polyamorous.
Maybe they're married--and hate black people.

I just do not understand the "gays shouldn't be married" thing AT ALL. I have YET to hear a really good reason why they should NOT be allowed. In fact, I am sort of the opposite--I am confounded as how they CANNOT be "allowed"--it seems like a basic *human* right, not just a legal one. But that's just me--and you may disagree. But I can still get married. Huh.
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 259
Gay Rights
Posted: 12/25/2009 2:27:30 PM
^^^ or swingers...... 'fornicators'.
 Ghost Reader
Msg: 260
Gay Rights
Posted: 12/25/2009 2:50:44 PM
Maybe they're married--and satanists.
Maybe they're married--and pedophiles.
Maybe they're married--and polyamorous.
Maybe they're married--and hate black people.

We have the same word for those , as we do those who employ the same tactics , as those that they say they disagree with................... Hypocrite
 geeleebee
Msg: 261
Gay Rights
Posted: 12/25/2009 3:45:53 PM

I just do not understand the "gays shouldn't be married" thing AT ALL. I have YET to hear a really good reason why they should NOT be allowed. In fact, I am sort of the opposite--I am confounded as how they CANNOT be "allowed"--it seems like a basic *human* right, not just a legal one. But that's just me--and you may disagree. But I can still get married. Huh.

Exactly.

We have the same word for those , as we do those who employ the same tactics , as those that they say they disagree with................... Hypocrite

Ahh...I brought up the 'hypocrite' word on this thread, myself.
The definition of 'sodomy' includes oral sex--'blow jobs', as I ever-so-indelicately phrased it. The definition can also include masturbation--yikes!.

Anyway--for those who object to sodomy--'cuz 'that's what those Gay guys do'--do you include oral sex--getting the much-sought-after BJ--for yourselves?

Or, are you a Puritan? Meaning, because it is included in the definition of 'sodomy', it's something you would never practice?
Or is oral sex something that is definitely on the menu of your sexual appetite?

Because receiving that BJ would mean you were then...a...wait for it...hypocrite.

Back on the real topic:
Just as it had to be specified that people of color are equal citizens here in the United States of America, it also needs to be specified that homosexuality does not make one any less a citizen--complete with all the rights and privileges we all enjoy.

Namaste.
And I mean it.
 susan_cd
Msg: 262
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:29:43 AM

Putting homosexuals in the same on context as race is stupid.
Homosexualality is a chosen lifestyle defined by who they choose to have sex with.

Which would mean heterosexuality is also a chosen lifestyle defined by who they choose to have sex with.

So on which morning did you wake up & decide "this is the day I'm going to choose my sexual orientation" ?

As to those who think gay marriage somehow destroys or erodes the institution or "sanctity of marriage"... the solution is simple. Any state which does not allow gay marriage (for that reason) must also not allow divorces because divorce "destroys or erodes the "sanctity of marriage"". These states must also make it clear that they won't recognize divorces granted in any other jurisdiction, & will consider the married couple to still be married. If they don't follow thru banning divorce to preserve the sanctity of marriage then they're just hypocrites.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 263
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 7:29:45 AM
BOGUS HOCUS POCUS

by: GRANT MACDONALD

Mailed to: President Obama; Pope Benedict XVI; Prime Minister Harper & UN Secretary-General Ki-Moon

"It is written; so therefore it shall be? We are the chosen people? Such a wicked fantasy."

To see the religious lunatics manipulate government and our lives is shameful. According to biblical law, a father can sell his daughter as a slave.

Einstein stated in a letter recently auctioned that the bible was a collection of primitive legends. He said believing in God was childish and he as a Jew is no different than another person and not chosen by God. Many theologians state quite correctly that the birth; crucifixion; resurrection and other elements of christianity actually didn’t even happen!

There is no scientific evidence to prove any of the cross related bogus elements of christianity. Man goes back 6,000,000 years; 5,996,000 years before the Greeks, Romans and the Jews and 5,998,000 years pre-dating the myth of christianity which is a mere 2012 years old.

In the year 325 AD ... Emperor Constantine -- who to some was the first pope; went on to fabricate & market Christianity -- with the creative historian Eusebius; a fiction which turned out to be one of the most hateful & evil concoctions ever perpetrated on the world. Is it much wonder Romans threw Christians to the lions?

The evil writings in Leviticus 18:22 … against gays – depict: “P” … “priestly rules” & expanded by the pope; homophobes and religious frauds … to attack the gay community and never meant to apply to the public -- but to priests. Leviticus exists in the old testament & torah … & were written long after Moses -- 600BC. Bibles and the torah which includes leviticus 18:22 -- should be immediately banned … for promoting hatred against minorities … namely the gay community and the crosses removed from all schools and churches.

It is a sometimes rare occurrence to fall in Love and to hold that person in your heart and be loved in return ... it is something that should be celebrated! If it is between two guys or girls all the better. It takes even more courage to defend that LOVE!

How would you like it … if hate speech was directed to your brother or sister as you sat in the pew; spewed by some better than thou religious lunatic with a hateful black book about Leviticus -- under his arm?

The pope and churches fully aware that Leviticus 18:22 applies only to priests refuse to remove this stigma maliciously persecuting gays. Kids bullied into suicide …! Being black or left-handed or being gay is just as natural. If the black community or women had it written that they should be put to death; how would they like that?

This holier than thou – written so there it shall be -- fallacy; must be stopped. It is a criminal offence to cause harm onto others physically or with written items … the bible and torah have been getting away with this for ages. This bogus religious filth should be banned. It exists as a tax exempt structure which discriminates against human rights. The pope, bishops and mormons are cult members promoting discrimination against minorities. Perhaps religious establishments have pushed too far from San Francisco to Washington -- and it may backfire to such a degree that the churches should be shut down! Churches are committing hate crimes and more succinctly a violent criminal offence against a federally protected minority namely the gay community. It is actually a bigger moment in history … gays standing up for equality … soldiers being discharged are indeed exposing something far greater ... the realization that there is something far more evil at work -- hateful religion which should be discharged from society -- period.

It’s now time to shut down the churches with bibles with leviticus 18:22. Religion and the churches should now be exposed as a bigoted structure that gets away with hate mongering. It is a criminal offence to cause harm onto others physically or with written items … bibles have been getting away with this for ages. Tony Perkins and his The Family Research Council's opposition to gay rights have landed the outfit onto a list of "hate groups,” like the KKK. Christian colleges should be classified as hate groups and shut down.

Alan Turing broke the code for the enigima machine in World War II and was gay. He was persecuted after the war by the religious community and comitted suicide. Prime Minister Brown apologized on behalf of the United Kingdom.

I am the son of a catholic father who never went to church and a protestant mother who took us to church and Sunday school. Onward christian soldiers; I think not. Such absolute drivel. To be manipulated by a santa claus; an easter bunny and worst of all a bogus cross? My father fought at the front on D-Day in Normandy … through the Battle of the Scheldt to Germany and grandfather was a Sgt. Major at Vimy. My Dad is alive today at 87 and doesn’t believe in santa claus -- the easter bunny or any of that religious filth.

The Pope with his blatant witchcraft related to the bible and its hateful beliefs; tries to rule with extreme prejudice against a world … that may fall victim to religions' absolute evil. The pope represents a bigger fraud than Madoff’s $20 billion ripoff. Today’s evangelical extremists are like the nazis who cast others into ovens & are actually supremacists - who practice their bogus hocus pocus - and are trying to suppress and deprive others of their happiness and their legal rights in an open and proud society. The pope talks about ending prejudice and hate; what a hypocrite!

The Right Honourable Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chretien told the Vatican that there was to be no cross erected over the Canadian Parliament buildings figuratively speaking; when the Pope demanded the Prime Minister go against gay rights. An Alberta bishop had the audacity to say that The Canadian Prime Minister would go to hell for going against the church. Such outrageous evil threats. The Right Honourable Prime Minister in return; basically told the Pope to go to Hell! The Honourable Irwin Cotler, Canadian Minister of Justice, stood for equal rights for the gay community. With reference to protecting the children: The Honourable Hedy Fry, member of the Canadian Liberal Parliament, who happens to be a doctor who delivered many babies; spoke eloquently to defend the rights of babies being born and stated that she was in fact defending their rights by speaking on behalf of equal rights for the children and youth of the future -- defending their integrity and dignity. Minority rights should be decided by a dignified judicial system and/or a compassionate government.

This bogus religious filth should be banned. It exists as a tax exempt structure which discriminates against human rights. The pope, bishops and mormons are cult members promoting discrimination against minorities. That bogus black book called the bible should be banned. Religion and the churches should now be exposed as a bigoted structure that gets away with hate mongering. Love between two guys or girls existed long before these cults existed. By enjoying their tax exempt status and benefits from the state it also puts churches at the mercy of state; to be forced to adhere to human rights laws. Religion is thriving like a cancerous growth on society that should be stopped in its tracks; outlawed & banned.

A great story pertains to a boy at a catholic school in Oshawa, Ontario who wanted to take his boyfriend to his school prom. The evil catholic school forbid this. A father of one of the boys is an employee with General Motors Canada and the courageous union leader Buzz Hargrove stood up for the boys’ rights. The boy took his case through the courts and because the evil catholic school was benefiting from government funding which demands equal rights void of discrimination; the judge ordered the school to allow the two young boys to attend together. Their limo arrived at their prom with adoring onlookers.

To think of Matthew Shepard choking on his own blood after being savagely beaten; virtually sanctioned by the church is evil beyond comprehension; yet is the same as boys being bullied into suicide; most likely being supported by the bullies parents’ religious cults. Bigotry and hatemongering against gays must be stopped.

A special compliment to the Parents … Mothers , Fathers and other family members who have stood up for their sons, daughters, nieces and nephews who may be facing identity issues as they enter their teens … possibly being bullied; when in fact being gay or bi is part of nature.

Tell them to take that cross and shove it where the sun don't shine and pay their taxes along the way before they take that cross down forever with its final station; extinction.

For responses from the US and Can governments go to this link:

http://www.bogushocuspocus.com/
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 264
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 9:26:36 AM
Well said, Ari, Well said.

Homosexuality has been documented in more than 100 different non human species. It's hardly a singular human aberration.

I defy anyone to give me a legit reason for being against homosexuality that DOESN'T involve their religious beliefs or their own personal squemishness.

Homosexuality has existed as long as humanity has. We're still here,and it's not likely to destroy us. Get over yourselves.
 Welsh474
Msg: 265
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 10:00:50 AM
I agree with you as well. "I defy anyone to give me a legit reason for being against homosexuality that DOESN'T involve their religious beliefs or their own personal squemishness." Well said.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 11:13:00 AM
like someone told me once. I don't have a problem with gay people, hell i wish more men were gay that would mean more women for us striaght guys to choose from. LOL That's kind of the way i look at it now...
 Viper1E
Msg: 267
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 2:31:59 PM

that they have a choice of being attracted to the same sex and if they choose, they could be heterosexual.

No, they only have a choice whether or not to ACT on it. Just like all the other conditions listed in the DSM IV.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 268
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 2:37:43 PM

No, they only have a choice whether or not to ACT on it. Just like all the other conditions listed in the DSM IV

FYI: Being born gay is not a mental disorder and more than being black is.
 matchlight
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 2:58:38 PM

"I defy anyone to give me a legit reason for being against homosexuality that DOESN'T involve their religious beliefs or their own personal squemishness."

Same could be said of being against incest or polygamy. But a majority's belief that an act is immoral is almost always a legitimate basis for making it illegal.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 270
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:08:31 PM
Same could be said of being against incest or polygamy. But a majority's belief that an act is immoral is almost always a legitimate basis for making it illegal.

If the majorities belief is based on false information it fails the legitimacy test, thus no law should be granted.

If I took over the media and used my influence to convince people that eating fish on Friday was an immoral act.

I made sure my message was also taught in schools, could I not create a majority of people that think it is immoral?

So that is when logic must be used with regards to a law.

Does the act of eating fish constituent a moral wrong doing from a logical stand point?

If the answer is no, then you have no basis for a law.

You can spin it and way you want, cite case's or constitutional examples, but if you have no logical reason for the law, then there should be no logical reason for the law.

So what is the logical reason for the law against gays getting married?
 Viper1E
Msg: 271
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:09:31 PM
Being born gay is not a mental disorder any more than being black is.

Are you implying someone is homosexual because their parents were?

I don't remember any of my friends stand at Thanksgiving dinner and saying" Mom, Dad, I'm not sure how you're going to handle this... But ... I'm black."

None of my friends were ever asked by their parents.. "Johnny, have you ever tried not being black?"

There is no way to tie who someone chooses to boink with race.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 272
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:13:02 PM

Are you implying someone is homosexual because their parents were?

Are you confusing genetic traits with sexual preferences?
 Welsh474
Msg: 273
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 4:01:27 PM
You just can't get "high school" mentality out of some folks.

Being gay is not a mental disorder nor is it a choice. And regarding "acting" on it, how juvenile. Why would you suppress what is a natural act for a gay person, I wouldn't want to do that as a hetrosexual person either.

I agree with Ari regarding what constitutes a "majority" opinion or law. Take the religious folks out of the mix and what you MAY get is some free thinking individuals.

Being allowed to marry should be allowed for all consenting adults, including gays.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 5:56:18 PM
Being gay is not a mental disorder nor is it a choice. And regarding "acting" on it"

Why can't it be a Mental disorder? The gay community has said for years that differential hormone balance are the reasons why being gay isn't a choice which is direct correlation to a type of mental disorder where particular functions of the brain are causing the hormone balance to become abnormal. But if we use that as the single case for someone that's gay then what about women like Ann Heche. She was gay then decided to turn straight and got married and had kids. Or my friend she was striaght but turned gay because she got sick of being abused by men. So there is no one single cause for the reasons why everyone is gay, when you have diff factors at play and that's why there is no one definitive answer into why or how people are gay or decided for whatever the reason to be gay and then become straight again. The human mind is soo complex that we have only scratched the surface literally of truly understanding how the mind works.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 275
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 7:11:09 PM
Steel if you want to go that route (No pun intended), then must also list HETERO sexuality as a mental disorder. As I said before, Homosexuality is confirmed in over 100 species. You gonna tell me Penguins are choosing to be gay? That they have the mental capacity to make choices?

It's genetic, always has been.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 7:51:28 PM
What do you mean go that route? It's the gay community that has come out and said that they don't' have a choice, because it's due impart to a hormonal imbalance which is a form of mental disorder due to the fact that the chemicals in the brain that balance the hormonal behavior is the cause of the brain not functioning properly in that area. So if the gay community has stated those are the reasons why they are gay then why would heterosexuals be considered having a mental disorder if their hormonal balance is not abnormal in which the gay community contest to that theirs is for the reasons why they are gay.........

Did you not understand what i stated? Apparently not lets try this again.

So there is no one single cause for the reasons why everyone is gay, when you have diff factors at play and that's why there is no one definitive answer into why or how people are gay or decided for whatever the reason to be gay and then become straight again. The human mind is soo complex that we have only scratched the surface literally of truly understanding how the mind works.

So in that statement where did i state that there was one answer that some how you correlated into me saying that it was a choice where I clearly stated otherwise into the reasoning behind people are gay? I said nothing of the sort in fact i stated other wise. I stated because of the diff factors that come into play and because we have yet to scratch the surface how truly how the brain works to understand different behaviors and because of that there is no one definitive answer behind it.

Ok and there are thousands and thousands of other species that aren't, so there is where lies the dilemma in all this. But with that said you can use a fake chicken head and put it on a stick and a rooster will try to have sex with it. You can go spray female dog pheromones on a cat and a male dog will try to have sex with it. Hell you don't even need female dog pheromones for that matter and a male dog with still try to have sex with it ie humping a persons leg. So what does that actually say about animals and their consciousness awareness in regards to their sexual behaivors? Not a whole lot.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 277
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 8:27:09 PM
Why can't it be a Mental disorder? The gay community has said for years that differential hormone balance are the reasons why being gay isn't a choice which is direct correlation to a type of mental disorder where particular functions of the brain are causing the hormone balance to become abnormal...

You are misinterpreting what is being said.
It is not an imbalance, it is a difference, it is not wrong, it is only different, just every single person is different, there are just more of us that conform to one standard, it does not make others wrong.

..But if we use that as the single case for someone that's gay then what about women like Ann Heche. She was gay then decided to turn straight and got married and had kids. Or my friend she was striaght but turned gay because she got sick of being abused by men. So there is no one single cause for the reasons why everyone is gay, when you have diff factors at play and that's why there is no one definitive answer into why or how people are gay or decided for whatever the reason to be gay and then become straight again.

Again you do not understand that nothing in nature is black and white, they ever single person is a different shade of grey. Some 100% one way and others 100% the other and every single possible combination in between.

Therefore your point does nothing but prove that there are different types of people.

The human mind is soo complex that we have only scratched the surface literally of truly understanding how the mind works.

True, but while people have been studying the mind, they have also discovered that being gay is not a choice.

Ok and there are thousands and thousands of other species that aren't, so there is where lies the dilemma in all this. But with that said you can use a fake chicken head and put it on a stick and a rooster will try to have sex with it...

Ok roosters are stupid, point taken.

You can go spray female dog pheromones on a cat and a male dog will try to have sex with it...

They will also hump chairs, stuffed toys and pretty much anything else they can.

Hell you don't even need female dog pheromones for that matter and a male dog with still try to have sex with it ie humping a persons leg. So what does that actually say about animals and their consciousness awareness in regards to their sexual behaivors? Not a whole lot.

It says that you do understand what difference between alpha activity and mating.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 8:40:36 PM

You are misinterpreting what is being said.
It is not an imbalance, it is a difference, it is not wrong, it is only different, just every single person is different, there are just more of us that conform to one standard, it does not make others wrong.

So basicly you are denying claims made by the homosexual communtiy that they have came out and stated that it is and that's the reason behind why they are gay?

The hormonal imbalance of a male or female may cause an erotic attraction to the same sex

http://queerfoundation.org/documents/QF0406-001.pdf

The brains of homosexual men respond more like those of women when reacting to a chemical derived from the male sex hormone, new evidence of physical differences related to sexual orientation.

The finding, published in Tuesday’s issue of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, shows differences in physiological reaction to sex hormones.

Researchers led by Ivanka Savic at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, exposed heterosexual men and women and homosexual men to chemicals derived from male and female sex hormones. These chemicals are thought to be pheromones, molecules known to trigger responses such as defense and sex in many animals.

Whether humans respond to pheromones has been the subject of debate, although in 2000 American researchers reported finding a gene that they believe directs the human pheromone receptor in the nose.

Biological basis to sexual orientation?

In the Swedish study, when sniffing a chemical from testosterone, the male hormone, portions of the brains involved in sexual activity were activated in gay men and straight women, but not in straight men, the researchers found.

When they sniffed smells like cedar or lavender, all of the subjects brains reacted only in the olfactory regions that handles smells.

The result clearly shows a biological involvement in sexual orientation, said Sandra Witelson, an expert on brain anatomy and sexual orientation at the Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada.

The research was funded by the Swedish Medical Research Council, the Karolinska Institute and the Megnus Bergvall Foundation.

© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7791888/ns/health-sexual_health/t/brain-responses-differ-gay-straight-men/

Again you do not understand that nothing in nature is black and white, they ever single person is a different shade of grey. Some 100% one way and others 100% the other and every single possible combination in between.

Therefore your point does nothing but prove that there are different types of people.

So how is me not understanding what you just said just correlated with exactly what you just said in regards to no one definitive answer as you just correlated that yourself when you implied the grey area, which is exactly what i said to begin with when i stated there is no one definitive answer behind it in which i agree!

True, but while people have been studying the mind, they have also discovered that being gay is not a choice.

There is no one defintive answer behind that, if that was the case their wouldn't be a grey area in regards to so some people are gay and decide to become straight, it would be either or not either or with a grey area inbtween, which is why medical science isn't even close to make such an defintive answer yet.

It says that you do understand what difference between alpha activity and mating.

So if it's an alpha activity then why do female dogs do the same thing? it doesn't have to do with alpha activity it's the generalization of mating in in regards to reproduction in which prompts such activity. Rabbits, mice, deer etc.. will do the same thing...
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 279
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 8:55:50 PM

So basicly you are denying claims made by the homosexual communtiy that they have came out and stated that it is and that's the reason behind why they are gay?

No I am saying you do not understand that there is no standard to how humans come out, we are all different, some more than others, but these differences are not abnormalities, only differences.

There is no one defintive answer behind that, if that was the case their wouldn't be a grey area in regards to so some people are gay and decide to become straight, it would be either or not either or with a grey area inbtween, which is why medical science isn't even close to make such an defintive answer yet.

Yes there would be as that makes the point that everyone is different, these are not binary situations.

So if it's an alpha activity then why do female dogs do the same thing? it doesn't have anything to do with alpha activity it's the genraliztion of mating in general in which prompts such activity. Rabbits will do the same thing.

Because female can also be alphs, dogs unless trained, either female or male will assume the alpha role, it is not a sexual thing, it is a pack thing.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Gay Rights
Posted: 1/2/2012 9:08:40 PM

No I am saying you do not understand that there is no standard to how humans come out, we are all different, some more than others, but these differences are not abnormalities, only differences.

Well there you go there is no one definitive answer behind it so yes i do understand, in which i was implying all along.

Yes there would be as that makes the point that everyone is different, these are not binary situations.

That's not definitive in regards to the cause behind it and what actually triggers it.

Because female can also be alphs, dogs unless trained, either female or male will assume the alpha role, it is not a sexual thing, it is a pack thing.

Ok so why do Rabbits do it? there is no female or male alpha pac in Rabbits and they to exhibit the same type of behavior.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >