Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brundle
Msg: 5
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESSPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Silver ...I'll take it for granted you've read the celestine prophecy?
 brundle
Msg: 8
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 10/14/2004 11:45:44 PM
Hi Silver--You mean the morphogenetic field theory that the celestine prophecy describes in different words and not by that name? I know what you mean by the first book- but the longer I sat with it the clearer it all became-then I read about holding the vision and the workbook as well. Its almost like you know everything already but you forgot and needed a hint. I have changed a lot since then. Haven't read the Urantia book-but I will now. Does it seem to miss certain things the way the new testament does? Yes I am quite familliar with Edgar Casey. I listen to Art Bell and George Noory religiously. I think there are many seers out there but their heads and souls are so clogged with societies dramas that they end up blind. Don't worry you aren't losing me here- I'm skipping right along.. Have you read the book called "The Power of Now" by Eckart Toole? I think you might enjoy it.
 brundle
Msg: 9
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 10/14/2004 11:46:33 PM
Hey slicks on the boat too
 brundle
Msg: 11
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 10/14/2004 11:56:44 PM
Slliiiickkkk -thanks dude- I'm standing with silver on this stuff- all the others seem crazycookiepsychoweird-
go figure
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 10/15/2004 4:34:48 PM
i have not read the outher posts due to the information here having the ability to be not from the sorce of truth...all i know it that paul put christ consciousness very well....that there is no room left for him on the path with christ...for it has all become christ...and its him that lives my(pauls)life...also i believe scripture when it says "that i will send my spirit to all people" and that he even sent it to those who are in the past...as well as the future... and the here and now...and that all inlightenment(as most like to put it) is from christ for he is the light of the world and a city on a hill can not be hidden...but i also have seen and since then believe that satan mimicks god inorder to lead us astray.so be very careful to what you watch,what you read, and what you speak...for we are accountable for our actions and our every word ever spoken and even our innermost thoughts... in front of the holy judge how will we all mesure up????being christ conscious is embodying nothing but the purest love(the love that god feels for his creation),the highest calling in the lives in the human race is to follow that path...and with it comes the greatest joy and peace...and the bestfriend youll ever met if you open the door of your heart and take a seat at his banqueting table...
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 10/15/2004 6:17:34 PM
you think that is the case but you have no clue the thing i was shown before so dont say i dont even consider...this is what jesus speaks to me...and trust me i had been every where else......
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 10/15/2004 11:44:25 PM

Jesus has talkin to me to through my heart
careful the heart is emotion run and god speaks to the spirit man...the heart is the go between for the spirit and the flesh...the home of the soul...and so can be influenced by both...he clearly say with faith in the father that these thing you can do and more...ive read alot and seen alot....and any thing that you control that you feel is a gift is a counterfit...for a gift from god is in his time,his place, his control, theres a god given timing, an anointing over the gift and it for outhers benifit not yours....i used to read carlos castanota,read the celistine, dream gate and manny more...and these thing rob god from his glorie and lead us to death...the enemy it the greatest lier going around...keep up your guards and bind together with the word of god...
jesus there is some type of awareness and knowledge that you obtain.
that is true but if what you hear cannot be backed up with scripture that what should that tell you????
 Dei Gratia
Msg: 32
CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
Posted: 8/4/2005 9:57:59 AM
If we seek God's will he will be within us and he will lead us constantly, Christ's will be done. wether it be curing you or loving your brothers and sisters of Christ His will will be done.
Amen.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >