Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 61
I feel like I've lost my soulPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
my ex husband was never in my marriage. that was unfair to me and ultimately the kids. he was into himself. he kept HIS money is a UK account called an ABBEY account with only his name on it. The money that was in the USA was under his name only. I had one child and was having another. He had a cell phone. I was not allowed to have one. He was from the UK. I am American. I loved my husband very much. I was willing to work past his insecurities and make OUR marriage work. I was willing to do whatever it took.
Ultimately, I had to revoke his green card. My ex has mental problems and refused to take his meds. So he went on the internet met a woman in Canada, shagged her, and now is in common law marriage with her. Abandoned the family.
I was sicked to my stomach. Cried all of the time. Every day. I was left with 2 babies in diapers and my husband is fuchking some whhore. OMG!!!!! MY HEART WAS BROKEN.

I just focused my loved on my children. Talked to friends online. I DID NOT DATE!!!!!!!
I started dating when I was 100% positive that I never wanted him back again and wanted a divorce. I started dating when I decided that I will never forgive him in my heart and throughout my whole body. You understand what I am saying. The pain consumes your whole body. When you make that decision it will be from within and you will feel disgusted by him and just stop caring. You will realize that he is not the man that you thought that he was. The man that you thought that he was, is a fantasy. Who is is, is not a nice person and you deserve the best!
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 65
view profile
History
I feel like I've lost my soul
Posted: 5/31/2009 4:03:25 PM
sorry to hear i'm going threw the same thing thought i was spending the rest of my life with her but she wanted someone else . we can pick up our selfs up dust off it takes time but one sided love dosen't work. it's his loss in the long run love is just another word with no meaning to him. so gather the ones that love you they will never leave you you have a good heart n soul or it wouldn't bother you give it time you'll be fine

ps i was born in montreal here's a angel to look over you
 clito
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:14:23 PM
Unfortunately, no. This is something you have to journey through by yourself-like death. However there is hope. Time does indeed heal all wounds if you can just endure your anguish. I know that may not be what you wish to hear, but all will be well-the sun also rises!
 ixholla1
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:10:03 AM

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men

Um...."Men" I'd be adding "Women" onto that too if I were you. You woman aren't Saints by any means..........

lol
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >