Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Gals in commando      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Gals in commandoPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm amazed at the men that are all "ewwww".....
yet claim in other threads how they love to give oral.

that pu$$y in jeans w/ no undies.......is the same pu$$y you claim to love to munch on!

Not sure where the idea that having no undies on under your clothes is going to put your girly parts in contact w/ furniture????
Yeah.......yeah..........I know.......there are girls wearing miniskirts and no panties......but thankfully there not my type of friends and I don't have to worry about them sitting on my couch! Maybe ya'll should choose a better breed of friends!!
Or quit hanging out w/ Paris & Brittney!
 NotTheAverageChick
Msg: 27
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/12/2009 10:14:36 PM
Not everyone is built alike. I can speak authoritatively on the 'hydraulics' of a skirt that hits just above the knee....being worn by a Black woman with a butt.....the skirt is hiked up when you sit down and your coochie will rest squarely ON the chair. Happens with me and all my summer skirts (and none of my 'professional' skirts are minis!).

Let's not absolve people of their responsibilities (here comes George Costanza:) when we're living in a society! The more layers between your bodily fluids (at the microbe-level) and the rest of the world - the better! The more you take care to keep your germs to yourself - the more we limit flu strains, mysterious rashes and outbreaks. Some germ that is fine on your body may cause others harm - so keep your coochie between you and your man! How your butt looks to admirers should not be the only guiding principle. If Black women can find panties to cover our butts with minimal panty lines, no one else should be having a problem!

Because a normal, healthy vagina continually cleans itself, I can only imagine those who are completely dry at the end of the day are probably the women who need KY jelly and other lubricants daily...and even more likely those post-menopausal women who have daily coochie pain because their bodies no longer produce the normal, daily lubrication. I wouldn't spout that as a badge of honor. But I've seen people brag about worse so....again...to each his/her own! :)
 TheToefactor
Msg: 28
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/12/2009 10:55:44 PM

I haven't worn panties for over 20 years.
I do not have a discharge......ever!
I had on a pair of black dress slacks today.....no panties.....and not a mark in them.
If I wear a skirt that's short enough my bits are going to be in contact w/ a chair....I will wear panties.

No discharge??? You put the tin man and his oil can to shame....

Think twice at that 'jiffy lube $19.95" special.......lol!!!

My gag reflex is working just fine .....thanks for asking...

Waaaaaay!! too much information.
 e*Musing
Msg: 29
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/12/2009 11:00:56 PM
OK OK OK...seems like some man needs to step out and say he's a fan of women going commando...so I'll take the bullet...I'm guilty, yeah I like/love it.

Why? Three reasons...
...1. It allows her to express a naughty side that she's willing to share with me. I mean, the very fact that were discussing this means that this feels edgy to a lot of women. And when it comes to giving her the opportunity to feel more sensual and sexual about herself and her interaction with me, I'm all for it.

...2. The dynamics of spontaneity are changed. She is now taking a different avenue in reflecting her current state of erotic interest. Gotta admit, panties and jeans say something different than a flowy skirt/dress and air currents.

...3. Because it makes it easier to escalate the naughty, perhaps even to the level of outrageous, and she can take pride is sharing that part of her spirit. Women love to be thrilled and excited, but they love it most when they can be secure in their relationship and the acceptance of who they are.

IMHO, it's good...very good. Actually, there are a few women I know who do go commando (it's not hard to detect based on some fashions) and one had to do it for professional reasons (she was an equestrian and also had to be shaved bald) and sometimes, I wish I didn't know...let's just say, there's a time and a place for everything...commando in the workplace...ehhhhh, not such a good idea. Or a date with someone fairly new....ehhhhhhh, telegraphs intentions...but yeah, in the right time and place, it works.

Septimus
Msg: 30
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/12/2009 11:32:42 PM
>>>>>> How do you recognize the commando lady? <<<<<<

Look for dandruff on the shoe tops.
 MsMicki
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 4:21:46 AM
I really am confused as to the difference between a coochie that's had on a pair of panties trapping heat and moisture all day.....and a coochie that's been in a pair of jeans or slacks all day ???
Been covered either way hasn't it?
In actuality....in a skirt or dress......it's been allowed to "breath" a bit more!

as for a "moist towelette".....some of us girls use those all day long.......whether we have on panties or not.
 whytwater
Msg: 32
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:04:23 AM

You know, full commando would make a moot point of all my points...I couldn't handle the attention though!

Hmm. So women sacrifice comfort because men can't handle your comfort mode? It's true that the proximity of a bare pvssy, free tits, uncovered ass, especially if there's a visual link, excites all, or almost all of us (BDJ is 'scused, lol). Maybe some of that has to do with the fact that all those parts have been hidden from us for so long. If every woman was naked under only one layer of clothing, you would only garner the attention you can naturally command. That would take some gender teamwork-a yellow ribbon tied around every tree.
OP, if somehow I pick up on a commando close by, my eyes are gonna widen, at least one eyebrow is gonna raise, but not in disapproval, and the pulse is gonna elevate out of the slow-dancing beat. And those reactions are installed at the factory (yeah, I THINK I'm normal*). But I'm not gonna assault you, even maul you, just because of that. I need some or all of those liberated parts to respond to me, my attention, my touch, and show intent to engage, even just to do a fly-over, before I go to flight ops ready mode or launch.(did a tour on an a/c carrier, have flashbacks sometimes, lol)

Mxchic, resistance training is supposed to be a good thing. I do it. But only at the gym, at a time when I feel like it

*Boys are attracted to your nudity, even the suggestion of same, which is pretty much why you see all those bare-naked chests in profile pics, or glorified camera-angled dyks in your emails or on cams. We don't understand why y'all aren't shoving your hands down your panties to get off when we offer that up.
 surely im shirley
Msg: 33
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 1:51:43 PM

A thong does seem like the perfect solution but it hurts.

You've worn the wrong styles and also perhaps in too small a size. I won't wear anything else.
 surely im shirley
Msg: 34
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 2:12:39 PM
Hey honey....aren't regular panties always riding up your azz anyway? Thats' why I switched.
 strollinbella
Msg: 35
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 3:49:07 PM
To the young lady who made the "crack" about someone else wetting themselves when they laugh, that is just one of the many symptoms that can accompany both perimenopause and menopause. Seems you are only a few years from that pleasant experience, lol.

I only go commando in the privacy of my own home, or that of my current beau. A thong would not be my undergarment of choice, no matter what I was wearing.
 sailor-
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 5:53:10 PM
hey a nice pair of buns with a great thong ..now things are never better
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 37
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/13/2009 7:51:10 PM
Wait. There's a discharge? Wow the more I learn about women's reproductive organs the more grossed out I become. Good thing for breasts and ass otherwise I'd probably go celibate.
 marissa-christine5
Msg: 38
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/18/2009 10:04:39 PM
well I am totaly a commando type of girl all I do is shower first dry myself like ive never dried before and bam waith some baby powder or some fem spray works perfectly and i have never had complaints before about scent or er marks i didn't even know women had this sort of issue
 egboy
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 5/18/2009 10:54:06 PM
It makes it alot easer to slide undre the table a lick it without her squrming around trying to get them off without anyone notising.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 40
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 3:17:33 AM
That's why thongs and lacey tiny panties were invented...
 Casper66
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 3:56:28 AM
The only time I go commando is in my own home while wearing a long nightshirt or silk nightgown, I like my bikini underware too much, all those colours to choose from and if you get the all cotton they breath so very comfortable. Thongs I'll wear with a matching bra so no pantylines, I just like dressing up in nice or naughtly undergarments, makes me feel sexy.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 42
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 8:03:50 AM
Turk didn't know you were a gal who went commando lol
 EvilLolli
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:12:49 AM
^^Maybe camo style body paint on the girlie bits? I dunno....
 Ependa
Msg: 44
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:35:17 AM
I go commando in sweats more often than not..jeans, sometimes, dress pants sometimes. Skirts of any kind no. Well, after yoga I change into my skirt..and when I forget my panties, which is often enough that I started throwing a couple pair in the bottom of my bag, I'd go commando in a skirt. Usually I can go change, once we all got dinner after.. it was a little weird for me honestly..kinda remided me of that recurring nightmare when you're a kid and go to school without your pants or whatever, lol.

Thongs don't leave panty lines..the right ones and you can't even see them with white dress pants. Just saying. When I go commando , it's for other reasons ;-)
 whytwater
Msg: 45
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 8:58:56 PM

Oh fer f*cks sake... really?? Geezus...

Uhh, I think you picked out the exception, MM. I lived in Oklahoma for 15+ years, oil patch central, and nobody wants to standing next to a dry hole. As (my) luck ran, I married a dry hole. Lol Never again! I wanna invest in those freely flowing wells. You gotta go to secondary recovery when they dry up, and that fracking shyt can break ya. Lol
 Raspyrex!
Msg: 46
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:27:06 PM
Ok everyone is built different. Apparenty some discharge more then others just like some have a slightly musky odour then others. As for me I go commando a lot it is just plain more comfy unless it is that time of month. Some clothes I opt to wear panties only because of comfort. I also do not have much discharge so it doesn't effect my clothes. It also means to stay hygenic I wash my jeans and such after one use of wearing them when not wearing panties. Like someone said on this thread try it around the house and see if it works for you....some people just can't I guess. I must be one of the lucky ones like Ms Micki
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 47
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 4:37:17 AM
No way a woman has to go comando for me. I really like the look of a panty line on a woman and if they are in a skirt the Accidental panty shot is a huge turn on.
 bobbijo35
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 5:24:28 AM
there shouldnt be an oder or discharge if someone is having that prob go see your gyn and get a dose of flagyl....that'll take care of it!
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 49
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 5:48:56 AM
my ex went commando, full time. even when she was at work as a teacher.

one day we were somewhere, and she was in this fantastic yellow dress, when I noticed you could see right into the dress...she had used to wear that dress to school...

I had joked with her that she was sending those boys home to whack it...but I didn't know she was wearing see through dresses either.
 whytwater
Msg: 50
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 7:45:18 AM

I really like the look of a panty line on a woman and if they are in a skirt the Accidental panty shot is a huge turn on.

Hapless soul- lust targets the wrapping paper? Most women are adept at choosing clothing that best presents them, highlights their best features, and downplays the rest. Nudity is Truth!!!! And (to trespass in the province of many in these forum discussions), bare naked is what Gawd "intended" for us, and those fig leaf arrangements were punishment, inequitably meted, imho, cuz it was Eve that did that snake. Apple? Pfft.

Gotta wonder where this "Commando" buzz word came from. Commandoes go without?!!!! What, to facilitate the raping and pillaging? Lol ( Might have to re-watch GI Jane and pay more attention to the parts other than that shower scene.)
For what it's worth, oft-washed denim feels much better on skin than any "underwear" I ever tried. just sayin'
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Gals in commando