Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Gals in commando      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ependa
Msg: 44
Gals in commandoPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I go commando in sweats more often than not..jeans, sometimes, dress pants sometimes. Skirts of any kind no. Well, after yoga I change into my skirt..and when I forget my panties, which is often enough that I started throwing a couple pair in the bottom of my bag, I'd go commando in a skirt. Usually I can go change, once we all got dinner after.. it was a little weird for me honestly..kinda remided me of that recurring nightmare when you're a kid and go to school without your pants or whatever, lol.

Thongs don't leave panty lines..the right ones and you can't even see them with white dress pants. Just saying. When I go commando , it's for other reasons ;-)
 whytwater
Msg: 45
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 8:58:56 PM

Oh fer f*cks sake... really?? Geezus...

Uhh, I think you picked out the exception, MM. I lived in Oklahoma for 15+ years, oil patch central, and nobody wants to standing next to a dry hole. As (my) luck ran, I married a dry hole. Lol Never again! I wanna invest in those freely flowing wells. You gotta go to secondary recovery when they dry up, and that fracking shyt can break ya. Lol
 Raspyrex!
Msg: 46
Gals in commando
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:27:06 PM
Ok everyone is built different. Apparenty some discharge more then others just like some have a slightly musky odour then others. As for me I go commando a lot it is just plain more comfy unless it is that time of month. Some clothes I opt to wear panties only because of comfort. I also do not have much discharge so it doesn't effect my clothes. It also means to stay hygenic I wash my jeans and such after one use of wearing them when not wearing panties. Like someone said on this thread try it around the house and see if it works for you....some people just can't I guess. I must be one of the lucky ones like Ms Micki
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 47
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 4:37:17 AM
No way a woman has to go comando for me. I really like the look of a panty line on a woman and if they are in a skirt the Accidental panty shot is a huge turn on.
 bobbijo35
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 5:24:28 AM
there shouldnt be an oder or discharge if someone is having that prob go see your gyn and get a dose of flagyl....that'll take care of it!
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 49
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 5:48:56 AM
my ex went commando, full time. even when she was at work as a teacher.

one day we were somewhere, and she was in this fantastic yellow dress, when I noticed you could see right into the dress...she had used to wear that dress to school...

I had joked with her that she was sending those boys home to whack it...but I didn't know she was wearing see through dresses either.
 whytwater
Msg: 50
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 7:45:18 AM

I really like the look of a panty line on a woman and if they are in a skirt the Accidental panty shot is a huge turn on.

Hapless soul- lust targets the wrapping paper? Most women are adept at choosing clothing that best presents them, highlights their best features, and downplays the rest. Nudity is Truth!!!! And (to trespass in the province of many in these forum discussions), bare naked is what Gawd "intended" for us, and those fig leaf arrangements were punishment, inequitably meted, imho, cuz it was Eve that did that snake. Apple? Pfft.

Gotta wonder where this "Commando" buzz word came from. Commandoes go without?!!!! What, to facilitate the raping and pillaging? Lol ( Might have to re-watch GI Jane and pay more attention to the parts other than that shower scene.)
For what it's worth, oft-washed denim feels much better on skin than any "underwear" I ever tried. just sayin'
 egowitch
Msg: 51
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 11:23:22 AM
Leeanne - you sure cracked me up with your term "snail trails" !!! Too much.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 52
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 7:35:41 PM
^^^^^ There's an old joke that goes, "Why did God give women legs? So we wouldn't leave tracks like snails." SO politically incorrect, but still funny.
 viper1j
Msg: 53
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 8:39:09 PM

what do you do about your discharge?

My girlfriend goes without around the house all the time. In fact much of the time, she's not commando, she full on naked. (Gotta love the easy access 24/7 )

The only time she has a discharge, is if I've left her with an impromptu deposit.
 whytwater
Msg: 54
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/30/2011 9:23:56 PM
^^^^^^^ That easy 24/7 access? I think that's what the evil genius who invented skirts/dresses was shooting for. Panties? They're just counterculture resistance, more like a nuisance.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 55
Gals in commando
Posted: 8/31/2011 2:07:53 PM
I like to go commando once in awhile....it makes me feel naughty!

I am careful as there are times of the month/my cycle when my discharge is heavier than other times. I would wear a tampon just in case.

To see women posting that they NEVER get discharge is disheartening. The vagina, like the nose, is a self cleaning orifice. There is no way any woman can say she has never had discharge. That would be like asking us to believe her nose never had produced a boogie. Just cannot be true. Yes, a woman may produce less discharge than the 'norm'...but to say she never had had discharge only serves to make other women feel bad about what is perfectly natural.
 bilby886
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 9/1/2011 9:30:49 AM
avoid commando on a windy day!
you risk "the howling" whooooooooowhhhhoooooooeeeoooouuuuuuuooooo bang bang bang whoooooo

its like sindows and whutters on a dindy way.
 bilby886
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 9/2/2011 4:36:42 AM
As a guy I would never let my "liptons" dangle freely.
They could fall through the slats while sitting on a park bench!

It would be a nasty shock to suddenly stand up! Ow!

And you commando girls don't sit on glass or smooth shiny shiny plasticky surfaces ...................Why?
 monkeymeshack
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 9/2/2011 4:04:35 PM
A few years back a friend of mine and I were getting ready to go out when I noticed, she didn't bother with underwear. She said she preferred going "commando". I gave it a whirl and my vagina has enjoyed being panty free ever since.lol (We do let the panties visit once a month for a couple of days though).
 kcladyz
Msg: 59
Gals in commando
Posted: 10/19/2011 3:59:33 PM
I rarely go without underwear but when i do its usually not long enough to make a difference
 Nytrix626
Msg: 60
Gals in commando
Posted: 10/19/2011 6:59:36 PM
I love this thread

That is all.
 Laha Math
Msg: 61
Gals in commando
Posted: 10/19/2011 8:15:37 PM
My first live-in girlfriend just wore one of my shirts indoors but dressed regular to go out. When I was a yonger man I didn't wear underpants in summer. That inspired another girlfriend to do the same. It might be because my ancestors came from Scotland. Once you hit 50 you lose some bladder control and have to wear them.
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 62
Gals in commando
Posted: 10/19/2011 8:55:22 PM

There's an old joke that goes,
"Why did God give women legs?
So we wouldn't leave tracks like snails."
SO politically incorrect, but still funny.

I had a wife who liked to leave a snail trail
up my leg with her koochie ....she was a
bad girl I think ! :)

Once you hit 50 you lose some bladder
control and have to wear them.

Well I hope that don't happen to me when I turn 50!
You should really consult your Md, man !
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Gals in commando
Posted: 10/19/2011 9:15:54 PM
I think I've discovered a new standard for being tough....it's whoever can read this thread while eating oysters on the half shell.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 64
Gals in commando
Posted: 10/20/2011 12:33:27 AM
...Just be careful where you sit...don't pick up any crunchies! ...Typically guys don't like munching on Clitty Litter!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Gals in commando