Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 251
I do get it when it comes to some laws....Page 11 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
I just do not get it when a 45 yr old woman acts like she is still stuck in jr high. Does she not realize what she is doing to other people could be construed as Cyber Bullying in a court of law? I am also trying to figure out why she states on her profile that Markus gave her a free VIP/Serious membership.

I hate puppets and their puppeteers.

BTW i heard a rumor about a new site ............ hmm......can't wait to see it :)
 whatever0001
Msg: 252
I do get it when it comes to some laws....
Posted: 6/12/2009 2:05:57 PM
In STL Soulard area there is a great band that plays every other Saturday at the Shanti. They are maybe 6 or 8 guys who do a mix...sort of a Rockabilly sound. Their name is "Red Ass Jones". When they play it's tough to stand still. Great music and funny to boot!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 253
I do get it when it comes to some laws....
Posted: 6/12/2009 2:31:51 PM
whatever, LOL funny name...

I don't get how when you're trying to apease your kids and they come up with "hey mom, ah, nevermind", like what the heck, well I gos upset at him cause he drove me insane and kept saying never mind never mind..so I told him to leave me alone for 2 hrs and do his own thing and he can never mind for awhile..gee, on the last day to spend time with him before he goes back to his dad and I even took off this afternoon, sometimes out of the mouths of babes, isn't always a good thing!
 kclowns
Msg: 254
I don't get it when it comes to people....
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:32:48 PM
Why are some people so negative and have nothing nice to say about other people ? I would rather be around people who's glass is half full not half empty. There's so much in the world to bring you down you don't need extra help. So on that note....

Edit to add: This has nothing to do with the recent activities on the forums.
 whatever0001
Msg: 255
Posted: 6/12/2009 7:24:51 PM
Unfortunately it seems like this has just become a way of life for some people. I say avoid, avoid, avoid!!!
 previouslyme
Msg: 256
Posted: 6/12/2009 7:56:48 PM
As long as you pay the water bill, then your glass is as full as you want it!
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 257
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:40:02 AM
WOW!!! I go without my computer for one week and look what happens!! But like any good soap opera...one day watching and I'm all caught up, lol.

My I don't get it.....How is it that we all grow up but it feels like we're still in High School??? I'm pretty sure I listen to the same conversations from my kids.....and just like High School....the kid...errrr...member that actually starts the fight runs to the principle....errr....pof God and gets the one that was just defending herself expelled...errr....deleted???? AND kids...errrr....members that have nothing to do with it (they don't even live in our area or go to these events) stick their noses in and make rude and hateful comments about people they don't even know???

As far as the 'new site' goes...I don't know why anyone would have anything bad to say about it....it's not like there's not plenty of them out there already. I'm just curious to see if any of these 'naysayers' show up!!! it you don't like it then don't sign up to it, no need to talk bad about it.

Sorry I guess I had more than 2 cents to put in. That's what happens when you get behind, lol!!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 258
Posted: 6/13/2009 6:57:10 AM
you know dating sites are like menus at restaurants..so many folks to choose from ~ so many different types of restaurants to decide where to at ~ so many items on the menue to figure out what we want to consume and spend our $$ on..if there was only one dating site, one restaurant and one menu item from each type of food to have, we still wouldn't be happy...

for the 'I don't get it of the thread topic'..so many choices, so little time, it's not fair we don't have time to figure them all out LOL

I'm actually on a few other forum/dating sites as well..I don't venture over to Matchdoctor any more but only on a very RARE occasion; most of my friends from another forum are on MD and I only go to catch up and see what's going on in their lives. POF I'm on almost constantly, there's always a comment or two or a thread or two I can get involved with and hey when the Missouri forums/state forums get boring, you can always go to the main forums and have your say and still have a good time on this site LOL
 TheKidof72
Msg: 259
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:42:30 PM
I don't get how you can live in a place for 7 months and see the same neighbor everyday just about, and then one night when you come home late at night, he has the nerve to ask you if you are married..........WTF, (has he ever seen a guy carrying my groceries in or carrying out my trash)...............then precedes to say that I am a sweetheart............I have never spoken to this neighbor and he is MUCH younger then me so it's not like he even knows me to know if I am a sweetheart (and I am sure he doesn't know that I am a saint )............all I could do was laugh and say......"you guys must really be partying it up tonight"

MEN!!!!!!!!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 260
Posted: 6/14/2009 11:43:21 AM
I just don't get it when it is someone I already know and have established a friendship... not a love connection but friendship.

how do they come about who they put on that list?????
 whatever0001
Msg: 261
Posted: 6/14/2009 5:45:50 PM
Wow... That's just the opposite experience of what we had. The service on the inside was fantastic. The manager had asked me to email him some of the pics that I had, and when I did, I told him it was some of the best service we'd experienced.
 whatever0001
Msg: 262
Posted: 6/14/2009 7:06:51 PM
"I also don't get why people use profile pictures that include more than one person....are we supposed to guess which one you are??? And, just a little advice for the girls...if you are gonna use someone else in your pic...make sure they are uglier than you!!!"
<<<<Scratching my head wondering which of us is uglier??? LOL!!!
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 263
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:37:36 PM
The reason I have a main profile pic with 3 people because they are some kewl girlies and we like to party.
 previouslyme
Msg: 264
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/16/2009 9:59:17 AM
Hmmm.... where is that thread now a days? Hmmmmm....
 mlt71
Msg: 265
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:21:43 PM
I don't get it when a big website like this that don't have a way for you to know what race you want to talk to
.It hard for a black man to get dates on this website from white and black women
its like rolling dice
 whatever0001
Msg: 266
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/17/2009 6:58:08 PM
I just don't get it... what has happened here??? Nobody has posted much of anything here for hours. This place has gotten really stagnant.
Hmmm...
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 267
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/17/2009 7:18:25 PM

If you knew what I know you probably wouldn't eat at a stadium or arena again! But the way I look at it, if it hasn't killed me yet it probably won't ever

sometimes ignorance is bliss....somethings are better left unknown or I would be a germophobe for sure.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 268
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/18/2009 8:06:51 PM
I don't get how you can write someone....just simply stating...I think you have a great smile and they don't bother writing back saying thanks, good luck in your search...thanks, nothing.

I'm half tempted just to write him back simply stating...you're welcome.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 269
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/18/2009 8:18:14 PM
hey I had one tonight Alaine ~

'hello gorgeous', well gee, that was really sweet of him!! I replied back
it's really not that difficult you know what i mean...

reply back, say hey thanks for the comment or the note or whatever it was...then say, yay, nay or get lost; I actually told the guy good luck in his search as I am currently dating..and then I lead him to the links on the MO forum and the blue links to watch out for.

like how difficult is it?
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 270
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/18/2009 8:26:33 PM
I will usually reply with hi or thanks, even if I'm not interested. If they mention chatting more or whatever, then I may say no, I'm purusing something else or something along those lines. Being cordial doesn't cost a thang!

I've had people leave compliments to me and I at least say thanks.
 previouslyme
Msg: 271
The I just don't get it! thread!!
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:00:42 PM
I don't know, with caller id I would rather just call someone back when I have time. Another reason is sometimes the reason you are call is time essential. With cell phones you are usually making calls on the go, with my package it costs me more to listen to the messages than it does to call the person back. I know some phones will ring about 6 times then you have to listen to a message before you can leave one. Caller ID is a better way for me.

What I don't get is when some calls my cell and says "call me back" and nothing else.

By the way Hope... Looks like you have "hope" in your picture!
 earthride
Msg: 272
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/22/2009 4:43:08 PM
I like to think we are all grown up and we can take complements, but some may feel they would be leading on someone even if they would just say thank you for a complement. If I think a lady has great eyes that are penatrating... I would tell her and hope she was very nice in her response. As I wished I was Benjamin Button.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 273
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/22/2009 6:53:47 PM
I don't get when someone dials a wrong number and it happens to be your cell phone, so when you call back to find out who it was cause this unknown number is on your caller ID or shows up as a missed call, then the actual caller doesn't pick up, like, hello, at least admit you called the wrong person...

I had one awhile back...someone was text harassing me on my cell phone and I blasted them right back, first of all I recognized the 3 digit prefix of my home town and was also trying to figure out who in the world got my number and why they wanted me to meet them at Hardees in my home town...I finally told them if they didn't stop harrassing me, I'd call 9-1-1 and give the cops their number as the person harassing me..as it turned out, they did end up calling me and asking me why I was texting to them, I said hey, if someone is gonna accuse me of something, please make sure I did it to begin with!!! I promptly told the person that they texted me first and obviously had the wrong number; but then after that call and after they apologized, they kept doing it again; as it turned out, the number they were attempting to text was one number off of my number and therefore in their haste to be 'mean' to eachother, got my number instead; I told them to do this the old fashioned way, pick up the phone and call or better yet complain to that other person's parents and why that person is such a nasty person..It really got into a knock down drag out after awhile, talk about drama!!
 SusieStL
Msg: 274
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/22/2009 7:19:07 PM
I don't get it why peeps get on a dating site and act like a victim?

all hope is gone.. OMG I would say most women on here are strong, independent women so if you want one hella woman, you might want to cheer up and realize it is called life....

one things for certain, things are going to change... so if you don't like where you are at today.. give it time and I promise if you keep the faith and a positive attitude it WILL change however that is up to you.

ok, I don't get it why old women like me OMG did I say that, feel the need to tell these kids to get it together.. it WILL be ok.

Get to one of our parties... you will be amazed the great peeps on here and the fun you can have once you meet a few.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 275
I just don't get it...
Posted: 6/22/2009 9:19:47 PM
I do it tltpot cause I'm a curious cat, hasn't killed me yet
I've just always done it; picked up my phone and called back, doesn't bug me as I have tons of minutes to use or they expire anyway LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!