Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sinlov
Msg: 426
view profile
History
The I just don't get it! thread!!Page 18 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
why this couple was dry humpin all over the dance floor last
Because maybe sometimes you just need to "pretend" you're having fun I'm guess in'
LOL Anyway, I am not getting why I have to go to work right about now....
 previouslyme
Msg: 427
The I just don't get it! thread!!
Posted: 7/26/2009 9:07:29 PM
Was this at Fast Eddies last night?

I had to go in to work twice today... And I still have a full week ahead, plus call for the other hospital. It will help cover the POF float trip and a out of town wedding I hope!
 sinlov
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 7:07:30 AM
Bayotle, Bayotle, Bayotle.....
( I was just going off an experience a girlfriend of mine had. She sounded so frustratingly funny.... But Trust me if
"sinlov, had to work for this company that makes/sells the little blue pills????" ....... half the inventory would probably be gone, there would never be a dull moment, all my friends would have smiles on their faces, $Hit, you would probably find little blue pills everywhere... under the pillows, on the floor, under the bed, in the bottom of glasses.... You open the closet and Swoosh, They'ed problably come crashing down on you. Just like those skittles commercials. ha ha ha I just don't get it , I probably would make a good commercial at first we were but now .....WE are . But that's just assuming sex makes you happy and that the pills work . I don't get it.
ANYWAY.......
I just don't get why you didn't know THAT, I was just bored on a Sunday and Joking,,,,,
Everyone knows those little blue pills don't work Christ they just make YOU STAY UP UNTIL ALL ODD HOURS OF THE MORNING
 previouslyme
Msg: 429
Posted: 7/27/2009 2:44:58 PM
You guys are just too funny! Thanks for the laugh!!!
 previouslyme
Msg: 430
Posted: 7/27/2009 10:48:53 PM
You, Jimmy with a "J" are included in this exclusive club... there are a few more....
 sinlov
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2009 8:34:39 AM
So Bayotle (what does that stand for anyway?)

"dont get why it's almost 4am and i'm still awake!!"

I don't get it.. did you run out of pills so you could get sleep this morning?
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 432
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:52:29 AM
especially when they're attempting to make money....like what's the point?? rent/leases are high these days as well
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 433
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:00:18 PM
I don't get why peeps have to keep talking about pizza on this thread

.. don't you know it is my favorite meal... well I guess it is a meal... anyway now I want pizza... dangit!

I don't get why someone wouldn't come to our party July 30th, 2009 Thursday night... JP's Corner... see thread for more info... see you there or be square.. isn't that a stupid saying.. but if it caught your eye it worked LOL

Greyops
Msg: 434
Posted: 7/29/2009 2:48:36 PM
I just don't get it.

Why do some people who claim to be workaholics treat their self-diagnosis like it's some badge of honor, and If you are not a (what they would see) as workaholic than you are a flawed slacker with no ambition?
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 435
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:23:33 PM
I don't get why I suddenly find a hair on my chin that's 1 1/2" long...where the hell did it come from???? Thank God it's blond....
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 436
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:38:51 PM
.....we all have choices, no one is saying you have to come or you don't have to come... choices... nice thing to have.

I just don't get it.......if it is someone else's party then why in the h3ll have karen and I been doing all the preparation... I just don't get someone acting as IF we aren't working our arse off for this party AND it is going to be one hella party.

... I can relate to the blonde hairs... I mean how in the h3ll do they appear over night and are LONGGGGG.... too funny. Yeah, God does have a sense of humor without a doubt.
 previouslyme
Msg: 437
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:45:03 PM
Well Green eyes... your eyes are still working up close... that is a good sign.

And keep in mind it is a public place, both of the beach bashes are... how did it happen we have 2 beach bashes? I know Susie you wanted the luau theme but changed to the beach theme, which is pretty close and very appropriate for this time of year. But, there is more than one beach out there... these 2 beaches are so close together time wise, I am not sure about geography yet, but I won't be going straight from one to the next... I do have to work Friday.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 438
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:48:25 PM
Susie, I'd be there but I have my kiddies and I have to work the next day; been a long time since I've been partying and got up for work the next day. I was thinking that this was the week they would be with g-ma and I would try to make it, but as it turns out, that's not until NEXT week.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 439
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:50:53 PM

your eyes are still working up close... that is a good sign

At first they are hairs but once plucked they feel like whiskers..ha ha...WTF?? It's also funny that to read I have to take my glasses OFF instead of needing reading glasses...I wonder about me sometimes..I"m a bit backwards I think
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 440
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:54:58 PM
"backwards" is good....

I can see distance .. but forget about trying to see anything up close... might have a lot to do with the fact I am in front of a pc ALL day long at work.. then in the evening of course.

I just don't get how someone over 40 can see up close without glasses... strange...
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 441
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:55:31 PM

I just don't get it.......if it is someone else's party then why in the h3ll have karen and I been doing all the preparation... I just don't get someone acting as IF we aren't working our arse off for this party AND it is going to be one hella party.

No one mentioned any specific party... perhaps THIS isn't one that was referred to.
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 442
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:57:38 PM
sorry Shellie... but I have to differ.. if you scroll back to my posting you will see I mention the party...... if that isn't the party that was being referenced later in the thread.. then I guess I just don't get it.

I will admit ... I thought wth did I do.. so I had to go back and see how it went... anyway.. ain't nothing but a thing and we HAVE been putting a lot of work into it...Karen is so excited about the party... she is a born party organizer I do believe.. she is having a blast with it. Everywhere we go... she has to invite someone. Too funny.
 Kprus60
Msg: 443
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:01:36 PM
"well maybe some wont go because its a Kat party ".......hmmmmmm, let me see....I think NOT...

WE, Susie, Cathy, Dodie and myself...have done this ourselves...with the legwork to prove it...think what you may...I do take offense to any and all insinuations that are being made by others... we have worked our arses off to make sure this event is a success!!!!

I have a network of people myself that can vouch for my actions...would appreciate it if those who have a PROBLEM with anyone that MAY be coming to our party just stay home and please (I am asking nicely), please don't ruin a fun evening for all the other that are looking forward to this party...

I just don't get it...just HOW OLD are WE ALL???? there is a lot of growing up to do within this site...stop acting like high school kids...act your ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any bring it to me...and don't blame anyone else for my actions.

May God Bless You ALL!!!!!!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 444
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:30:16 PM
I don't get how the bottom of my screen says page 43 of 34....how can that be?

I also don't think I'll ever get why my 8 year old does some of the crap he does....like emptying the shampoo bottle out becuase he wanted to play with it in the bathtub.

I'm thinking the party that Kat maybe helping out with is the O'Aces party on Saturday? I don't imagine she can host but guess she can help any hostess that wants the help, I assume (of course, you know what they say about assuming). I'm not sure but maybe that's the one you're thinking of Russ???
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 445
Posted: 7/29/2009 9:55:21 PM
sorry Shellie... but I have to differ.. if you scroll back to my posting you will see I mention the party...... if that isn't the party that was being referenced later in the thread.. then I guess I just don't get it.

My apologies, I didn't see that post before I made my own. I thought you were referring to my earlier post where I spoke of "puppet hosts".
 previouslyme
Msg: 446
Posted: 7/30/2009 7:54:06 AM
Most people can go to any public place they want to, I think the rules have something about the pics of any event after one is banned should be monitored by the host(ess). For once, she graced an event that had my name on it when I thought she wanted nothing to do with me or my events. I guess she has changed her mind for the better. For all we know, she may not have been banned, just deleted her account herself.

I really don't care, I know that I have not done anything wrong. I am not going to let this interfere. Life is drama, the challenge is to keep it positive.... So turn it around, then we will all get it!
 Kprus60
Msg: 447
Posted: 7/30/2009 8:33:59 AM

Beachbex...

I SECOND THAT MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ditto, ditto, ditto..

quit ur

It's ALL about having FUN !!!!!! MoVe ON!!!!

ps...Beachbex..love the new pic...

CYA
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 448
Posted: 7/30/2009 10:37:06 AM

tigerskat1 (7/29/2009 1004 PM): Poor baby...better unsign yourself from the Strat too! Cause guess what!? I will be THERE with friends, too!

For the record, no one need "unsign" themselves from this event. The bar may be public, but the ballroom is not. If there are issues, arrangements have been made to have any disturbance dealt with. Period.
 Shrinkbabe
Msg: 449
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:28:46 PM
I just don't get why this s**t has gone on this long. This has gone on far to long, and if nobody wants to be an adult about it then go ahead and continue like a bunch of high school girls, but. IF ANYBODY had the BALLS, there would be a sit down and hash this out conversation, but noone seems to be willing to do that either (or has anybody even attempted to do this?)

No one should have to CHOOSE a side or a party that they want to go to because of who else is attending. I thought these parties were for POFers and their FRIENDS.
 previouslyme
Msg: 450
Posted: 7/30/2009 1:47:07 PM
If those that go on attack had actually witnessed or discussed "in person" what they "heard" 3rd or 4th hand then it would not be at this point. Not once has the person that attacked me ever had a one on one conversation with me in person. They have never been in my presence more than seconds at time, inspite of me trying. I said my piece, I have been done with it.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!