Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 476
The I just don't get it! thread!!Page 20 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
ok... are you talking boxer shorts? I use to wear them for shorts.. but just around my own home.... now briefs.. hhhmmm like do they cling and the whole nine yards? I swear people are getting so desensitize and I blame that on the media .. JMO

kids see crap on TV that I never seen ever in my life.. it is scary at times.

so what did the sheriff have to say

Shelia... nope just poof and my thread was gone
 TheKidof72
Msg: 477
The I just don't get it! thread!!
Posted: 8/26/2009 6:22:23 PM
They were the kind that clings (green with yellow strips to be exact). But apparently the sherrif's dept said that he can do that, as long as he doesn't expose himself. WTF , why should little girls who are out riding their bikes even be subjected to that to begin with. But the deputy said that he would go by and talk to him, just as soon as he figures out what to say, besides "you moron, put some d*mn clothes on before you walk out your door you perv!"
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 478
Posted: 8/26/2009 11:28:17 PM
I just don't get when someone is so very judgemental. They ALWAYS find fault in every one else except theirself.

They are so insecure they are being a fly on this site to see what others are doing.. namely me.

It is a shame that someone is just surving and not living but then I guess to them living is .. oh wait he called it being laid back.. I call it down right sick, lazy.. someone who has no motivation

I just don't get how someone can NOT work.. I mean if you lose your job that is different but to work a few hours a week.. to just pay a few bills and live like a beggar.. I just don't get that. I am NOT that lazy.. some call that laid back I am starting to believe that is an excuse for lazy.

I was raised to get out and work.. to take care of myself....I feel that is the ONLY way it should be.. just don't get how someone can just lay around like that.. I think I would die from that in just a few short years.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 479
Posted: 8/27/2009 4:16:45 PM
I say let's introduce Skippy to a Wax Treatment Then you would be more than happy to shave that head every other day..........as opposed to getting hot wax put onto parts of your body and then a thin piece of clothed pressed down onto it..............and then RIPPED off so fast that you feel like they just took the top 3 layers of skin with it.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 480
Posted: 8/27/2009 5:03:32 PM

as opposed to getting hot wax put onto parts of your body and then a thin piece of clothed pressed down onto it..............and then RIPPED off so fast that you feel like they just took the top 3 layers of skin with it

Just watch The 40-Year-Old Virgin and you will get an idea of what that is like...just imagine that on the "nether" region.
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 481
Posted: 8/27/2009 6:17:48 PM
I have a hard enough time getting my eyebrows and upper lip done that even I can't imagine getting my nether regions done! I cry/laugh with every quick rip of the cloth.

*cold chill*
 jussweet
Msg: 482
Posted: 8/27/2009 6:20:10 PM
I just don't get why when they're doing road work they close a lane at 8 in the morning when everyone needs to get to work? THEN they open that lane about 10 or so. WTH! I mean it seems they could just wait a few hours when it's not so busy!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 483
Posted: 8/27/2009 6:25:21 PM

I mean it seems they could just wait a few hours when it's not so busy!

That would just make SENSE and we can't have our government spending our tax dollars on thing like that, now can we?
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 484
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:40:12 PM
If you recall last year I ran myself over with my truck

OMG I still can't believe you didn't want to go to the friggin ER! Scared the piss out of me!
 chazmc9
Msg: 485
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 6:05:11 AM
Your scaring me Skip, You can also keep that hot wax to yourself.
 Jeep2009~~
Msg: 486
Posted: 8/31/2009 4:07:28 PM
I just don't get how people can smoke those cheap a$$ cigars that gag the crap out of everyone within a mile of them and doesn't give a shvt they are gagging...

to me that is so rude and self centered...it is bad enough to have to smell the bad breath.. (gag me) but the smoke tooooooo
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 487
Posted: 9/7/2009 12:44:27 PM
I don't get how someone can get miffed at you for something that is CLEARLY stated in your profile and then when you write back to point that out to them, they have you blocked. If they would've read my profile, they would've saw it...
 whatever0001
Msg: 488
Posted: 9/8/2009 9:22:51 AM
I don't get people who when receiving a mass mail party invite, respond with a nasty email saying "you are sick, don't ever text me again" ???
WTH???
It clearly states that you are recieving this because you are signed up for events in your area!!! DUHHHH...
I did get a good laugh out of it though!!!
 MatchMaker4Luv
Msg: 489
Posted: 9/8/2009 5:48:53 PM
I just don't get how this site can allow really bad men on here after being reported on. I have done some undercover work and found a large group of men on here that are lying about who they are and what they REALLY want. I've also heard from a few men friends that there are some women on here that solicite sex. No wonder those men think they can get away with treating all of us like prostitutes.

I can understand why so many people get frustrated. Can't we do ANYTHING about these horrible men??? I just saw a fake profile today about a man that tried to rape a woman. I have busted one man for fake pics and three that are telling women they want long term when they only try for sex on the first meeting, and then never talk to you again.
HELP
 MatchMaker4Luv
Msg: 490
Posted: 9/9/2009 12:41:15 PM
Trekker, i've been here a lot longer than what my profile suggests. I find it amusing that someone would get upset about a woman who has encountered a lot of fake men on this site. Usually when people get defensive it is because they have their own skeletons to deal with. Why would you want to see good people regardless of their sex get hurt by anyone? Thanks for reporting, I did as well. I've done nothing wrong but it seems there are a lot of people in these forums who do not handle opposing views very well. That is whole point of a forum, discussions and comments from both sides.

kcbrent, This thread is for people to voice their "I just don't get it" feelings is it not?? So there ya go boys, I'm vocalizing my "I just don't get it" moment. I have a right to be here as much as anyone else and I am NOT a man hater by any means, but I am frustrated with some of the men i've come across on this site. Before you start handing out suggestions maybe you should know the facts, but if makes you feel better honey, go for it.

A woman was raped from a man on this site, it probably wasn't the first time nor will it be a last time. It bothers me that the man is still on the site. Would it not bother you if that woman was your mother, sister, aunt, daughter ??? If one person shows concern for the others, how is that reportable, how is that hating men, how is that even questionable?? If we know of these actions and sit quietly, afraid to say something because someone will take offense to it, isn't that being selfish and afraid of big brother? I'm sorry you got offended by my post however I will speak and I will do so as often as I can.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 491
Posted: 9/9/2009 3:57:27 PM
Unfortunately, that's the risks you take with dating. There are common sense guidelines one should follow to hopefully, reduce that risk. As Patrina stated, you could meet someone at church, the grocery store, etc., and still have something like that happen. The best thing she could have done was get a police report and have the rape reported. I don't think that profiles should be deleted based on rumor, hearsay or accusations. If that were the case many would get deleted simply because someone was ticked at someone else and made up a story to make that happen.
 whatever0001
Msg: 492
Posted: 9/9/2009 5:35:21 PM
I just don't get why I can't find the twizzlers chocolate flavored licorice anywhere. I mean the red kind is ok, but come on people!!! Am I the only one who has noticed this???
I have looked everywhere, and am starting to become really concerned that perhaps they stopped making it. Really trying to get to the bottom of this... Can anyone help me out here???
 whatever0001
Msg: 493
Posted: 9/9/2009 6:03:58 PM
I'm thinking that I'd not be interested in the used ones. And would really prefer not to pay postage and handling unless all else fails.
Been to Walgreens Wal-mart and Schnucks. No dice.
Believe me, I do appreciate the inordinate amount of research you invested in this search of mine.
And could you possibly stop by Dierberg's and Shop and Save for a little look see if you aren't too busy?
Thank's!!!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 494
Posted: 9/9/2009 8:14:59 PM
I truly like Brummel and Brown Strawberry Spread and wasn't able to find it anywhere around here. I called the company and asked for a list of the stores in my area that sold it. Unfortunately, the closest place was someplace like 200 miles away. However, one place they mentioned was Walmart...I got to thinkin', Walmart may have their warehouse and distribute to local stores. Well, the one in Festus carried it, so I would drive there and stock up. Since then the store in Fenton became a Super Walmart and I've found it there.

ANYWAY....to make a long story short, contact the manufacturer, tell them you can't find the candy in your area and see if they can check to see who may sell it in your area. While you're at it, see if they have any coupons they'd be willing to mail ya..
 whatever0001
Msg: 495
Posted: 9/10/2009 12:03:57 PM
Well... if it's any consolation, I am a firm believer that it will always come back to bite em in the butt!!!
 whatever0001
Msg: 496
Posted: 9/10/2009 4:31:33 PM
Do you know that old saying that time heals all wounds? My Granny had another take on it. She'd say "Time wounds all heels."
We all thought that she was just confused at first. But then realized that even if she was... it made sense!!!
 Cm2Blv
Msg: 497
Posted: 9/15/2009 7:59:44 AM
There are so many things about peoples behavior I just don't get..... and the biggest one being is WHY DO PEOPLE LIE ?

It simply amazes me that adults act like HS kids... or worse middle school. When I was a kid if I lied .. God forbid if I were to get caught. OMG Needless to say one time of that and I didn't lie again.. but it was just a little white lie. LOL

I so wish those that lie , (and you know who you are) would consider the character defect that is and work at correcting such.

Your word is your honor. If your word is no good then you are NO GOOD.

(something to think about)

(it is just around the corner)
 RLFish
Msg: 498
Posted: 9/15/2009 9:24:28 AM
Whatever0001, your grandma was a very wise woman and so are you! You don't say a lot, but what you do say is right on!
 jussweet
Msg: 499
Posted: 9/15/2009 5:54:36 PM
I just don't get why you get 2 days off of work and ya get sick the first night before the 2 days start! Sure messes up my plans to clean house!
 whatever0001
Msg: 500
Posted: 9/15/2009 7:37:11 PM
Ummmm.....I don't say a lot??? You soooo do not know me.
There are many who would disagree with you about that....(Like I care!)
But I truly want to believe that things will always come back to bite ya, if you are not careful.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!