Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 06ace06
Msg: 201
Grass Roots CampaignPage 9 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)
thanx suedenym! i did not meet him on plentyoffish but plentyoffish sure had a hand in showing me what a good guy i had!

in an effort to stay on topic TO MY MOTHERS THREAD:

i dont get how 55 year olds contact 21 year olds. after chastising them for such they blow it off as a just an attempt to be friends. yeah ok. no offense to the elders of this site but i cant think of one 55 year old friend i have.

and

how strange the comparison of private email to public posts. please do not privately email me all sweetness and then publicly post crap.
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 202
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:05:08 AM
Ash, your recent engagement reminds me of that Beyonce song "If you like it then you better put a ring on it!" (All the single ladies). He knew he had a good thing and wanted to snap you up before you got away!
 previouslyme
Msg: 203
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:07:18 AM
There are a lot of things I can add that her friends have asked me not to repeat because you will deny as you told me. You can't believe everything you hear even if you hear it 10 times. Friend or foe. Kat has a flair for creating party atmospheres, she could have a very successful career at it. I can't believe that this junk got to the point of threats and taunts on the forums, and so called friends egging it on yesterday.
 SusieStL
Msg: 204
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:07:33 AM
I know someone who has the ability to find out what an IP might be...just an fyi.

... hhhmmm that just might reveal who is who ?????

Identity fraud is a serious offense of the law.

The game has been played too long. I am NOT going to use names but we all know who has fuled this fire..who loves drama...and the navie one thinks they have a friend but what is really happening , they are being used like a puppet on a string.
 previouslyme
Msg: 205
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:09:11 AM
Wow, Susie... exactly what I was thinking. Someone has it out for both sides of this.

nevermind this line is gone... it can be twisted into negative ....
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 206
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:23:32 AM
PM, I told you this morning EXACTLY where this all started. I find it hard to believe that someone with no knowledge of histories on here would make up something like that out of the clear blue. If it was not said, START THERE. If it was said, CEASE AND DESIST. Everyone, including myself, is sick of it. ENOUGH ALREADY!
 06ace06
Msg: 207
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:30:31 AM
wow...in looking at some histories you are clearly right on the mark suedenym! i did not work out the math but would guess that 95% of certain posts were strictly direct stalking to my moms posts or an effort at disguised innuendo.

you are also right on about the song! but we both realized it!

i have to go to work but mom said to tell susie that she will most likely see her tonight and to hit her up on her cell!
 SusieStL
Msg: 208
I just Don't Get It!!!
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:31:15 AM
hey there Simple....oh baby you are so NOT simple

I just don't get WHY someone hasn't SNAPPED or is that SNATCHED you up yet there fella. Did I really type that.

for a slight change...twilight tuesday tonight. last one for spring.

edit thanks Ash.. will do so.

edit edit... wth are you talking about.. THIS IS A HOT CHICKIE MOMMA here. tyvm

Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 209
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:56:53 AM
amen KC ~
time to move on, I say....

or to close the thread and just venture to new areas of the site, wonder if that can be done?
 SusieStL
Msg: 210
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:11:49 AM
another one bites the dust.....

ok..... lets have fun on pof... think positive thoughts peeps... this is a social network... hip hip hooray for POF... and all that agree said.. wwwooooooo hhhhhoooooo

I have met some great peeps from POF that otherwise I would have had no clue they existed. Let's have fun.

I just don't get why God gave us the emotions of jealousy & anger..... .....the made me do it
 06ace06
Msg: 211
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:50:53 AM
just an fyi and i could care less if i get deleted or not:

some people choose to delete their profiles. do not be so naive or presumptuous as to think the trolls actually have the power to get accounts deleted at their beck and call.

whats hilarious is that a person can be deleted for cussing but they have emoticons. plentyoffish would be nonexistent if they removed all the threads which have some cussing in it.

my mothers post did not reveal a single name and was in no way insulting or bashing because you can not do such without naming a person. (she was not even replying to anyone and only made an on-topic post to her own thread!) if you found it offensive then it is only because you probably hovered in a gossip circle and listened to that person spread rumors. my mother tried to keep it offline and private but unfortunately after nearly a year of dealing with a psycho, she experienced her last straw. and that person did not keep it private either when she was telling people at the sharkys event, these horrible rumors. all over a man. how pitiful. a man who my mom had one date with.

suedenym had the balls and the loyalty to stand up to the bullcrap on here. whatever0001 did as well. know why? cause they could give a crap about some dumb fluck website full of hypocrites. i saw a lot of you at the parties and most of you should be ashamed of yourselves. good riddance! go back to your circle fvcks and spread more rumors. idjuts!
 previouslyme
Msg: 212
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:42:42 AM
"no offense to the elders of this site but i cant think of one 55 year old friend i have" What about S? there are several of us that are very close to that age.

When did 55 turn into an elder? Reconsider that statement before you alienate others that consider you friend.

For someone that wants nothing to do with people that lie, you shouldn't lay anywhere near him. She said he told multiple lies yet she wants him in her pocket. This has nothing to do with December.

It was hard to bite my fingers when she went on and on about people not truthful on their body type and age on their profiles. What did it have to do with her... was she wanting a relationship with them? talk about trolls...

I think someone is using an other's username/id to continue fanning the flame.
 06ace06
Msg: 213
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:00:35 PM
maybe you should attempt more of an intellectual reply or be more concise when quoting someones post?

55 is elder to 21, duh oh! 55 is elder to me, duh oh. 55 IS elder! who is s? i have no "friends" who are 55 who are named s but if i did, they would be considered my elder! one more duh oh!

what was a threat? do you make ANY sense at all? or do you just talk out your ass? enlighten me and watch out who you are accusing of making threats. that is what is not taken lightly by me.

also to the dude who made the penis and balls comment. was that directed at my comment? i have no clue who you are or how you determined my "balls comment" related to you in any way? i mean, there are millions on this website and i was not referring to even a small portion of them, much less you.

its no secret that most of you do not take the relationships formed here as more than a notch on your belt buckles or another ring up the social ladder. in other words, they are disposable to you. well for others, they are not. my "balls comment" addressed that. those of you in the first category have that "torch will pass" mentality. those of you in the 2nd category have more value and integrity.

i also find it hilarious how so many cant resist coming back to this thread, yet go on and on and being moving it elsewhere. you are the same sorts who look at accidents just cause you cant help it, right? if you find it so horrible to view, dont look. period. were you the thread starter? is your participation integral to such? then walk away.

i just dont get how there is more action here on this thread than anywhere else. i just dont get how any reasonable moderator can delete an account of someone but not delete their posts which were the supposed infractions? i just dont get how they have not yet deleted this thread! that is my mothers preferences since it is her thread.
 06ace06
Msg: 214
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:11:50 PM
you make no sense but how dare you insinuate that i am not posting on my own accord. you have seen me at the event i co-hosted with my mother and you know damn good and well that i am every bit as real. what is wrong with you???????

you just hate that your little posse of crap starters are not the only ones left here. i made it a point to come on and express what bs it was because i know what my mom put into this site.

you are the worse back stabber that there is sheila. and i will say it now...you say nice things in the forums about my mom and how skilled she is. but you went around at a pof event (being reported!) and spread lies that she has a sexually transmitted disease because you just cannot get past the fact that a guy who you stupidly assumed was your forever, did not want you. she had one date with him. one. he was never anyone who met the family or amounted to anything more than a single date. in fact, when he told her what he was exposed to by his last date, she wanted nothing to do with him. so there. you consistently bring this up...that is it. now good riddance!

hey kcbrent....i dont claim to know everything. i am sticking with the facts at hand that started all this. contrary to yourself who knows absolutely nothing about it. why don't you go start your own thread??
 06ace06
Msg: 215
LMAO!
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:54:43 PM
^^^^^^indicates that you are talking to me? which entitles me to reply**? besides looking like you need one, at your age, totally understandable at 3 in the afternoon! sleep well!

**perfect example of how it is ok for you, but not for others. ha!
 previouslyme
Msg: 216
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:58:52 PM
55 is not elder to Kat I would not think.

This whole thread was started on a negative note by who? She know she was going to be deleted by what she put out in the last few days.
 whatever0001
Msg: 217
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:22:35 PM
Boy Sheila, talk about large testicles... You take the cake.
 06ace06
Msg: 218
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:25:38 PM
jesus mary and joseph! you really make yourself resemble a certain jim carey movie!

Dictionary: eld·er1 (ĕl'dər)
adj.
Greater than another in age or seniority

technically 55 is elder to my mom. however it was my post you quoted, genius!

what did you find negative about her post that she started this thread? why did you participate in such a negative post then? could it be cause you are obsessed with sniffing around wherever she has been? mmmmkay, thought so.

heres the real scoop. she was fed up with YOU. she came home from a weekend with russ to find numerous emails about how you had spewed your ugliness forth. everyone has their breaking moment and hers came when you spread rumors that she has a disease in which you actually have. want me to start naming the names of those who outed you? i can.

you never answered what was a threat either. what's the matter? cant make sense out of your own ramblings? i can see what you are trying to accomplish. to fuel the fires but the thing is, some of us really do not care if we get our profiles deleted. really.
 mlt71
Msg: 219
Grass Roots Campaign
Posted: 6/9/2009 2:19:09 PM
Do anybody want to be my friend????
 mlt71
Msg: 220
I just Don't Get It!!!
Posted: 6/9/2009 2:22:40 PM
I must be lossing my mind
the subject was I just don't get it
now the subject is Grass Roots Campaign

I don't drink or smoke
I must had a stroke
I need to lay down
post is jumping all around
 previouslyme
Msg: 221
I just Don't Get It!!!
Posted: 6/9/2009 2:53:22 PM
mlt you are back. No, there was some junk that got put into the past. I tried to offer someone a job.

Maybe that is why a couple weeks ago I was asked so many questions about why she seems so bent on me. They heard I stole her boyfriend. I said quite the opposite but it is done and over. Others asked they heard this or that. I said what difference does it make. I don't know the fact and I don't care.

Someone telling me they would be put in jail after they get stuck in the same room or place with me because I would be dead is a threat.

I don't offer a paying job to help raise funds for a disability group to someone unless I meant it. I have stated that the woman we are talking about is very capable of doing so much more beyond these parties. She can be doing it for a greater cause. Her choice.

I am telling you that everytime a person asks I shut down the topic on her. She can defend herself.

When she decides to public put a tag on some guess who I am talking about female, she is also putting a tag on every male that this person associates with including the ones we have in common. Don't think she just harmed one person. She harmed several just by association... right Mr U know who are? several people know how you are around me.

I would never let my child at any age fight my battles. They don't need to know them. I do not need them to. Especially as unfounded as this one is. So, I don't get why she would let you get involved.

I was hoping to find a way to make this thread good.

Even if I had told anyone that type of lie... why would they believe it? We are not a bunch of idiots.... If any of these people were "friends" they should have shut me down on the spot!!!! If they are my friends they would know I would not begrudge them, I would apologize and say I am out of line. Something others I find can't do. They can't even say I did not consider that, I will try to be more mindful.

IT IS DONE and OVER!

06ace06
Msg: 222
I just Don't Get It!!!
Posted: 6/9/2009 3:01:00 PM
come on now, kcbrent. attacking? actually, i sent you a brief email telling you that you were commenting on something you knew nothing about. your 21 year old comment was uncalled for. i guarantee my maturity surpasses yours. i then told you to tell your buddy trekker hello from me as he is way cool! we got along well when he visited! you are actually the one who attacked me in your reply, "that i should focus more of my attention on my husband to be than trekker or your photos." thats when i opted to block you.
 BigBabyWahWah
Msg: 223
I just Don't Get It!!!
Posted: 6/9/2009 3:20:16 PM

Maybe that is why a couple weeks ago I was asked so many questions about why she seems so bent on me. They heard I stole her boyfriend. I said quite the opposite but it is done and over. Others asked they heard this or that. I said what difference does it make. I don't know the fact and I don't care.

OH PLEASE! You don't care? Then WALK THE FVCK WAY and quit adding to it. Nope. You are too mental for such. "People" hear things that YOU start. You and I have never even so much as dated the same men, so no boyfriends were stolen from either side. Honestly? I would not touch someone you dated with a ten foot pole.

Are you also saying you somehow offered ME a paying job?! WTF!?! Do you dream this sh!t at night and confuse it with reality? I mean, SERIOUSLY?! You never offered me a paying job at ANYTHING. I am not even looking for employment!!
I bet you dream in technicolor!

Someone telling me they would be put in jail after they get stuck in the same room or place with me because I would be dead is a threat.

You are a fat ass liar if you are insinuating that *I* said this to you!! Think you can say sh!t like that because my profile was deleted and I am not here to defend such? Little girl...you are psychotic! I NEVER said anything as such to you!

When she decides to public put a tag on some guess who I am talking about female, she is also putting a tag on every male that this person associates with including the ones we have in common. Don't think she just harmed one person. She harmed several just by association... right Mr U know who are? several people know how you are around me

THIS makes ABSOLUTELY no sense so I cannot even reply to such. Do you talk in tongues? Put a tag on? Did we have a "people yard sale?"

FYI! My child does not fight my battles. She chooses her own, as she is an adult. She and I are best friends and she was just as livid/puzzled/stunned at this, as most. Furthermore, I realllly do not need YOU telling me successful parenting concepts, thank you. Save those for your buddy Karen! ;O)

I was hoping to find a way to make this thread good.

Gawd!!!! That is sooooo visible!!! Blatantly obvious that your efforts here since yesterday have been ALLLL about turning this good! You are DISGUSTING, Sheila.

Now run, Sheila, run! Run to the moderators and get THIS one deleted too! One thing is for sure....*I* still sleep at night, sugar!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 224
I just Don't Get It!!!
Posted: 6/9/2009 6:21:09 PM
Some people thrive off drama....personally, I'm not one of 'em.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 225
Think about it....
Posted: 6/9/2009 8:01:43 PM
Hey i havnt been on for a while.. whats new?

LMAO!..... *spits wine on computer from laughing*
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The "I just don't get it!" thread!!