Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 buckmaker
Msg: 2
view profile
History
what would you do?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Since you are asking, why would you have a baby when not married to a man who
gave you an STD, regardless of what his excuse is? You live in Egypt. Wake up.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 7
what would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2009 3:42:49 AM
^^^^^
NiceGuy, you're young and you're being raised in a different and much more liberal world.

Not everyone thinks it's A-OK to go around breeding out of wedlock. Some people still hold onto those ideals and BuckMaker has every right to voice his opinion based on his beliefs - as do you.

Just because you don't hold onto the same beliefs as BuckMaker doesn't give you the right to call him a jackass.

Your youth is showing.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
what would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2009 5:32:08 AM

Before or after I knock his nuts up into his throat?

Best. Reply. Ever.
 ~rain~
Msg: 10
view profile
History
what would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2009 6:27:47 AM
there is a chance that he may not have known he had this.
Some STD's show little or no sypmtoms in males. He could have had this before he met you
When in doubt...ASK YOUR DOCTOR!!!
Ask how, when, and why...Ask all about all the possiblities, how this happens (eg. could he have had this before he met you)
Ask him/her the best options for YOU! and consider everything before you make a descision.

I hope everything works out for you
 TOwoman1
Msg: 11
what would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:34:23 AM
s.n.marin says: [The amniotic sac protects the baby from anything until the point the water breaks and all kinds of infection can creep in.] However, if a woman has syphilis, the baby can get congenital syphilis.
With HIV, if the mother knows she is positive, she can take medication during her pregnancy, which will reduce the risk to the baby from 25% down to 2%. At birth, which poses the highest risk to the baby (aside from breastfeeding) as marin identified, the baby is then given additional medication.
A woman with genital herpes who has an active lesion at childbirth can also infect her baby. It can cause brain damage and even death.
So back to the OP, as several posters have said, there are many STIs which do not show symptoms. Pregnant women need prenatal care to rule out STIs, including HIV.
 Scrappinbee
Msg: 13
view profile
History
what would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:43:30 AM
unfortunatly.. most people don't know they have a problem until someone finds out for them. I am not saying it is right.. I am just saying that we all need to be protected.. I know condoms are crappy but if it helps save a life even yours.. why wouldn't you use one?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >