Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paladin2015
Msg: 55
What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
What the?

No thanks...boxer briefs for me....
 purplerider1200
Msg: 56
view profile
History
What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?
Posted: 10/24/2015 5:48:51 PM
Remember when some women were wearing men's boxers? Someone please explain to me how this was supposed to be acceptable?

Call me funny, but going commando is about as comfortable as wearing sandpaper underwear. Once, at a gas station, I saw a young gal wearing too tight jeans. Her back was to me, and she dropped her gas cap. So she bent over to pick it up. She was going commando also. She also had a brazilian.
 sealady111
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/24/2015 9:47:12 PM
^^^ How can you ascertain all of that if she is wearing jeans?
Denim is a heavy fabric.... at least here it is.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2015 2:48:14 AM
purplerider

how on earth could you tell whether she had a Brazilian or not..... your fantasies are overtaking the facts lol!!
as for men wearing womens underwear, it would turn me right off. I would rather he went commando under a tight pair of trousers. I know that some men have a feminine side but I like the men in my bed to be totally straight...
I know that some women have a strong masculine side and like to wear mens shirts and jeans and it has always been acceptable, so perhaps not quite fair in that way.
 spot4username
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/25/2015 5:44:10 AM
I am very OCD about my underthings. I would be afraid he might want to share. What if he stretched out my La Perla panties? THE HORROR!!! Our relationship would never survive such a thing.

I have been known to wear boxers and boxer briefs when doing housework. They are comfy.
 Paladin2015
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/25/2015 1:32:34 PM

I am very OCD about my underthings. I would be afraid he might want to share. What if he stretched out my La Perla panties? THE HORROR!!! Our relationship would never survive such a thing.

LMAO!!!!!

I have been known to wear boxers and boxer briefs when doing housework. They are comfy.

And hot.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2015 8:06:31 PM
Oh, you didn't put two plus two together-

When she bent over- Her PANTS split open to her belt! I enjoyed the show.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/26/2015 7:16:50 AM

how on earth could you tell whether she had a Brazilian or not..... your fantasies are overtaking the facts lol!!

In defense of purple rider here. If the woman is wearing white pants or light pants and they are tight, you can very quickly notice if she is shaved or not. She could put some thong of natural color, but the thong will show. So the only way for the lines and what sort of shows to be smooth is for her to have a Brazilian.
 questjohn24
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2015 1:48:10 PM
I don't. Not that there is anything wrong with it.
 oneday57
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/28/2015 3:18:15 AM
LOVE taking them off woman but have no want to put them on!...lol
 funforyouandme2
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2018 5:41:18 AM
that's just it , you may have never seen them in panties or what ever but that's because they most likely know or feel that it would never be accepted . it's like masturbation , everyone does it but no one talks about it . I have run into couples that share this in the bedroom because the woman likes it , nothing wrong with it , it's only exploring new ideas and if more people weren't afraid to try new idea's in the bedroom perhaps there wouldn't be so many divorces
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/31/2018 5:50:52 AM
Denim is a thick fabric for workclothes. when its used for skintight jeans, it can be thinner to allow for flexibility. And when its "low rider" style, bending over provides "plumber butt". Where I used to work, the HR dept (ie the owner's daughter) would bend over and we could find out if she was wearing a thong or not that morning from the vertical smile she gave us. She was rather boy-crazy, but being a daughter of an entrepreneur who saw his business as his baby who didn't have a mind of its own, he probably gave it the most focus.

I don't know about other guys, but going commando under tight trousers is a recipe for chafing--my testicles feel like they've been sawed away by the inseam after a few steps.

i'll agree with the above post--experimentation at home between consenting adults is a great way to share something intimate between partners. its open mindedness and trust.
 Nestaron
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:46:44 AM
Well here it was a yearly thing actually to celebrate a flood don't even ask me why they do it I have no clue, but when you are drunk it's hilarious to see a bunch of guys on a stage competing for Ms. Float your Fanny down the Ganny. It's not a private thing it's a whole town thing.
 julystorm7
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/1/2018 10:23:42 AM
I've never heard of this before. But then again, I live in Saskatchewan. Any guy who was found to be wearing women's underwear would face repercussions.
 Nestaron
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/1/2018 1:21:49 PM
Just cause you don't know stuff doesn't mean it don't happen, and you can bet quite a few swimmers would do it probably even strippers if they were given the right reason. I don't think their in boxers or briefs swimming or stripping more closer to ladies undies but we will call them men's cause it sounds more masculine right.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:21:20 PM
Our culture teaches people that femininity is "submissive". Males associate feminine clothing with being feminized and thus humiliated/emasculated/dominated. Guys who wear "feminine" panties are submissive.

I have heard MANY women uncovering this secret. Stats show up to a third of men dabble in cross dressing at some point, and males know this is a massive turn off to most women - so they are rarely honest about it.

I frankly see that secrecy stuff as yet another extension of their sexism (the first half being they associate feminine panties with submission) the second half being that what the guy figures what he wants as a man is more important than the female's right to make an informed decision about her partner, because she's "lesser" after all! He figures his desire to dupe her out of a relationship she wouldn't consent to otherwise, is FAR more important than her right to know.
 JennS1890
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/4/2018 8:18:54 AM
I've wondered about it, too. I guess people can do whatever they are into and the panties thing is pretty harmless so long as they're not MY panties. But I wonder if the guys are into panties and all than into women? I don't need a guy who only relates to clothes lol. Usually I just say "not interested". But I run into it a lot.
 feirene
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2018 10:02:37 PM
I used to use a hook up site that allowed sexy pics and honestly most guys look better in womens underwear than women do.
Posted: 5/17/2018 12:00:05 AM

honestly most guys look better in womens underwear than women do

That's a new one on me. How would that be possible? Can't picture it.

But:

What the heck is up with women being able to wear our stuff...wear anything practically...but we men can't wear women's stuff? Carry a purse or wear a woman's underwear and everybody has a riot and loses their minds.
 julystorm7
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/17/2018 8:41:53 AM
I would be 100% turned off if a guy wore women's underwear. Not sexy whatsoever.
 feirene
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2018 1:03:47 PM

That's a new one on me. How would that be possible? Can't picture it.

Men tend have longer and more shapely legs. Plus the body on most corsets just seems to fit guys better, women are usually too overweight and kind of spilling out of them (which i think men like) but i think clothes look better when they're fitted and have no bulges.

A lot of clothes aren't fitted properly for women and because of the variety of shapes of body that we have i think it's almost impossible to have any generic clothing that will fit all women. It's why i stick to lycra,not got stuff hanging out or squeezed in and moving other bits around.
Posted: 5/17/2018 3:38:54 PM
I guess for a woman who really likes men...likes his package...seeing it in some panties might be a new erotic presentation.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1438&bih=606&ei=kgT-WuyrFKqPjwSByYfACw&q=cock+in+panties&oq=cock+in+panties&gs_l=img.12...2853.5912.0.8843.20.10.2.8.0.0.156.1238.0j9.9.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..2.9.1000...0j0i10k1.0.s8vG7v-X3nA
 feirene
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2018 4:14:54 PM
Seen it all before, irl as well as online.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Posted: 5/18/2018 4:42:53 PM
(Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread)

How do y'all do that anyway?!
 feirene
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 8:10:14 PM
If the site is gonna accuse me of being low quality then i will be low quality.

http://www.web20links.net/icons.htm

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >