Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JennS1890
Msg: 71
What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've wondered about it, too. I guess people can do whatever they are into and the panties thing is pretty harmless so long as they're not MY panties. But I wonder if the guys are into panties and all than into women? I don't need a guy who only relates to clothes lol. Usually I just say "not interested". But I run into it a lot.
 feirene
Msg: 72
view profile
History
What the heck is up with men wearing women's underwear?
Posted: 5/16/2018 10:02:37 PM
I used to use a hook up site that allowed sexy pics and honestly most guys look better in womens underwear than women do.
Posted: 5/17/2018 12:00:05 AM

honestly most guys look better in womens underwear than women do

That's a new one on me. How would that be possible? Can't picture it.

But:

What the heck is up with women being able to wear our stuff...wear anything practically...but we men can't wear women's stuff? Carry a purse or wear a woman's underwear and everybody has a riot and loses their minds.
 julystorm7
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/17/2018 8:41:53 AM
I would be 100% turned off if a guy wore women's underwear. Not sexy whatsoever.
 feirene
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2018 1:03:47 PM

That's a new one on me. How would that be possible? Can't picture it.

Men tend have longer and more shapely legs. Plus the body on most corsets just seems to fit guys better, women are usually too overweight and kind of spilling out of them (which i think men like) but i think clothes look better when they're fitted and have no bulges.

A lot of clothes aren't fitted properly for women and because of the variety of shapes of body that we have i think it's almost impossible to have any generic clothing that will fit all women. It's why i stick to lycra,not got stuff hanging out or squeezed in and moving other bits around.
Posted: 5/17/2018 3:38:54 PM
I guess for a woman who really likes men...likes his package...seeing it in some panties might be a new erotic presentation.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1438&bih=606&ei=kgT-WuyrFKqPjwSByYfACw&q=cock+in+panties&oq=cock+in+panties&gs_l=img.12...2853.5912.0.8843.20.10.2.8.0.0.156.1238.0j9.9.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..2.9.1000...0j0i10k1.0.s8vG7v-X3nA
 feirene
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2018 4:14:54 PM
Seen it all before, irl as well as online.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Posted: 5/18/2018 4:42:53 PM
(Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread)

How do y'all do that anyway?!
 feirene
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 8:10:14 PM
If the site is gonna accuse me of being low quality then i will be low quality.

http://www.web20links.net/icons.htm

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >