Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Viperess
Msg: 79
Cant people like this be reported?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
The saying, 'You can't fix stupid.', is perfect for a tacky, moron like HIM. He's probably just a hater because you wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire, and it would be fun to watch him burn writhing in agony. Hell, I'd be amused. ~shrugs~
 victoriasnewsecret
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Cant people like this be reported?
Posted: 8/4/2009 3:45:29 PM
That insulted you? If someone sent me that I'd find it hilarious!

At least he found a way to use his points

Ask him if he's too cheap to buy you a real dinner ;) Bet he'd ask you out.

P.S. I've gotten emails asking if my ass is a costume. If this is the worst you've gotten, consider yourself lucky.
 techgirl27
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2009 7:19:40 PM
You can report them but nothing will probably be done about it. And "blocking" wont accomplish anything since they probably wont contact you again anyway. Besides, that really doesnt show maturity.

Yes they can get back on. They can get a new IP address from their ISP, or easily log in from somewhere else. Some nazi (fill in the blank, nameless site, etc) tried that one on me, the night the country went digital. All the while, several ISP's are updating their hardware and software that night, their whole customer base got a whole new distribution of IP addresses.

Just delete it and carry on using POF as you were.
 dbguy79
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 8:11:40 PM
OP's profile is hilarious.
 jrd19
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/27/2009 12:19:48 AM
You deserve better then that. It's rather unfortunate that POF doesn't have a picture of a boot.

Honestly, don't even let it bother you. Like many others have said, you seem to be a great and wonderful individual. Don't let something such as a mindless comment bother you. Besides, you can't help it that some people are both rude and clueless now can you?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >