Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > prostate massage      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAVE632
Msg: 51
view profile
History
prostate massagePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Are we asking about FLUIDS or gas?? Lets, for the moment assume all is stable at the bottom.

Like does it come out when he is milking? Is it like a series of small emissions or is it like one big explulsion? I need to feel prepared ...

If this is done quickly the with the orgasm cuming soon the build up feeling that men get just prior to orgasm will last until the orgasm. The orgasm itself at that point will be much much more intense and the amount of seminal fluid released will be much more. How much more is very much a matter of who you're working on, age, etc etc

If you stretch the procedure out over say a period of a half hour or so the prostate will begin ooozing and the pre-cum fluids (usually clear to slightly milky and normally with very little taste) will pour out - again in quantities dependent on the guys physiology.

Don't forget that this gland SURROUNDS the urethra so you can effectively massage 180ยบ of the entire gland. Don't JUST do the back. Work on both sides as well as what feels like the area closest to you. You can not reach the other side (unless you have a BLADE but lets not go there) so concentrate on what you can reach and rub, poke, prod, grate, slide, tap .... up and down - side to side - 'round and round. The more you manipulate the more fluid will be forced through the pores and into the urethra and muscle contractions (and there'll be a LOT of those) will shove it out.

The amount of fluid, as stated, will vary widely but for most people it is a surprisingly large amount. Each and every time fluid is forced out will result in an intense feeling of pre - orgasm but that will continue until he actually does orgasm.

SO what you're pushing out is just a lot of pre-cum / seminal fluid and it ooozes. It only shoots when he has his final orgasmic muscle contractions and ya ... that can feel, if accompanied by a good BJ, like his spine is leaving his body too. This is AS CLOSE as you can get to returning the favor if he knows where your GSpot is.

How does the saying go? Nobody is blinder than one who chooses not to see.

Strange you say it that way, Whyt. Most of the emails and notes I get here and on the TRY THIS or the MILKING thread thank me for posting some of the most concise and easy to follow set of instructions out there. I'm sorry you find me so garbled.

Prophet Dave, while the difference to you may be plain, clear and irrefutable, your message among the masses seems garbled, and the lines too blurred or murky for either most men OR women to make out. jmho
 whytwater
Msg: 52
prostate massage
Posted: 5/23/2009 3:52:36 PM

I'm sorry you find me so garbled.

Seems it is my message that is garbled. Yours is quite clear to me, and applauded, but I do not often see it understood or applied by others, and it was their receptors to which I was referring in my last post.
The handful of women to whom I have suggested prostate massage, or more, have unanimously "eewwwed", as ewes are wont to do, and one or two candidly question my masculinity and sexual preference. It is precisely that sort of reaction that most powerfully suppresses any urges or interest in anal play involving his ass that he may have, and he will forever after, probably, speak no more forever of it.
That some women in this thread, and some others, have appeared to warm to what you say is encouraging. I hope they follow through, then spread the word.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, my friend. There was sincerity, not sarcasm, in my use of the "Prophet" epithet.
 fuggin_nutz
Msg: 53
prostate massage
Posted: 5/23/2009 4:13:27 PM
Make sure to wear a rubber glove ladies. You wouldn't want to get mud under your nails.
 DAVE632
Msg: 54
view profile
History
prostate massage
Posted: 5/23/2009 9:28:01 PM
Ahhh, undedrstood. Thanks for the clarification. What we read sometimes into an innocent post, huh?

The prostate massage is but one of many threads and topics that get the ewes eewing. I've had some GREAT PM and posts from the MILKING (prostate) thread as well as the TRY THIS thread. I've also received some really nasty ones and it's left little wonder in my mind WHY so many people are alone and miserable.

One of the things that drives me to spend a little too much time in here and the TRY THIS thread over on LIT is the level of awakening so many women in their late 30's, 40's and UP seem to experience when their first looong term relationship dies. They come out of their shell, read posts by old farts like us who have stumbled on some of the wonders that they haven't - yet - and it opens their eyes, their imaginations and by the sounds of the enthusiastic cheers, some otherwise UNexploried orifices too.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with prostate but I've also received PMs from women who were contemplating suicide before they read some of the posts on SQUIRTING. They had no idea it wasn't urine. Their partners thought it was urine and despite thoroughly ENJOYING sex and being relaxed with a new lover they had peed - yet again and been left in the dust by a guy who also didn't have a clue. Circumstances were such that they couldn't seek medical attention or get surgery so thinking their lives were ruined they were SO down on themselves that suicide seemed a viable option. Having read my posts and others they suddenly realized this was NOT urine, they weren't weird and all they had to do was find a guy who knew (or would listen) to the truth.

It is an awesome feeling to save a life (or just sanity or peace of mind) or two just from the words one writes. It is equally gratifying to impart a bit of info and have the kind of feedback I've had. I was LUCKY, stumbled on this late enough in life that I regret there was NO MR.G when I was in my 20's 0r 30's yet soon enough that my Sue enjoyed the benefits for almost 2 years before she died. I KNOW the pleasure she received and how she craved those feelings EVERY night - knowing it wasn't just her orgasming over and over but how much I got off on being able to do that to / for her. Add the info on the Prostate Massage to the general info pool out there and I kknow there are many many couples who have ramped UP their sex lives BECAUSE of what WE post in here and in other informative threads. When you think of all those couples who for the first time in their relationships are going, "Hey, wanna try this (or that) tonight." And knowing the response many times is, "NO Hon. Lets not wait for tonight. Let's do that NOW!!!

Seems it is my message that is garbled. Yours is quite clear to me, and applauded, but I do not often see it understood or applied by others, and it was their receptors to which I was referring in my last post.
The handful of women to whom I have suggested prostate massage, or more, have unanimously "eewwwed", as ewes are wont to do, and one or two candidly question my masculinity and sexual preference. .....Sorry for the misunderstanding, my friend. There was sincerity, not sarcasm, in my use of the "Prophet" epithet.

Sorry I assumed. It didn't "sound" like you but in here if it isn't poison pen it IS usually sarcasm. Not that I would ever stoop to sarcasm in here. No NO NO!!!

pizza_chef1
Msg: 55
prostate massage - hope this helps
Posted: 5/25/2009 11:15:38 AM
I know, that I experienced this with my ex wife while we were married... Found it to be the best orgasmic experience that I ever had! While enjoying one another, I would use her toys on her, well one time she ended up using her muscle massager on me... WOW!!! Talk about toe curling, mind numbing, rockets exploding, and birds singing...
I am all for this again... YES YES YES I am!
 tall, dark, and ugly!
Msg: 56
prostate massage
Posted: 7/20/2009 5:47:04 PM
FUNNY!
A sense of humor is an even greater turn on than being milked. NOT!
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 57
prostate massage
Posted: 7/20/2009 5:55:48 PM
I have never been with a prostitute in my life.... let alone let her massage me... you never know where her hands have been...........

OH
PROSTRATE...

Erinlove
Msg: 58
prostate massage
Posted: 7/20/2009 6:19:13 PM
I don't know about other women. But I have a certain level of guilt for not wanting to do this. The thought makes me really sick. And guy's that asked me or seemed open to it, seem to be lacking testosterone. Or at least they seem to after that. It seems "chick like", not gay, to want a woman to dominate you in such a way. I just can't do it.

Maybe if it wasn't hairy and I didn't do his poop skinner clad underwear.. Nah, I just can't!

If it makes you feel better, I do feel bad about it. I really want to be a good lover. But what about my attraction? I can't fall for someone who I feel repulsed by. If that means he gets to avoid my ass, so be it. Fair is fair, whatever. Sticking my finger inside a slimy recess is not attractive to me! I feel the same way about touching women, I am not gay at all.

Maybe on my wedding night, in the shower, drunk, covered in rubber.. And my husband leaves 500 bucks on the nightstand and disappears for all of the next day.. LOL
 Erinlove
Msg: 59
prostate massage
Posted: 7/20/2009 6:58:12 PM
Bullcrap it's not dominance. If you are put in the position of having to trust in such a vulnerable way, how is it not being submissive? If a man puts his finger in my butt I feel awfully dominated. Dominated so good lol..
I think that's what manly men don't like about it, it isn't the "gay factor".. They just don't want to lay down and take it like a lady. Good for them. Maybe they will be the one I finally do it with. We both feel awkward and repulsed, and we both suffer together. Maybe we both might like it and I am sure we'd both giggle in the start.. Still for like my wedding night though lol

I used to play this silly game with my ex in the shower, where I would pretend I was going to touch his butt and he'd laugh and push my hand away, telling me to "f-off". That would make me giggle and try again. Now a guy like that might be fun, getting him so excited that he forgets to push my hand away.. If he blushes in the morning too, that's a plus lol
 DAVE632
Msg: 60
view profile
History
prostate massage
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:23:39 PM
Sorry, Erin. In your OPINION this is gross and submissive but that's your opinion and obviously free to express that BUTT ....

Bullcrap it's not dominance. If you are put in the position of having to trust in such a vulnerable way, how is it not being submissive? If a man puts his finger in my butt I feel awfully dominated. Dominated so good lol..
I think that's what manly men don't like about it, it isn't the "gay factor".. They just don't want to lay down and take it like a lady. Good for them.

BULLCRAP it IS dominance. Of course it CAN be but normally it is a simply an exciting variation to keep things rockin'. SOME women accept the FACT that there are a hole ( ) pile of nerve endings back there and when stimulated properly the result is some great feelings and even some INTENSE ORGASMS. If it turns YOU off then fine. That's YOUR decision but as you pontificate on the disgust and gay aspect of this I tend to concentrate on the good feelings. A combo BJ and prostate massage simply produces THE best, most intense orgasms most guys will ever experience. There is NOTHING gay about that.

Some people are turned off and disgusted at the thought of using their mouth on a lover's genitals. Ewww, yuck, gross!!! OK fine. In THEIR opinion. For most lovers oral is THE most intense and demonstrable act of sexual intensity and intimacy. ALL just an opinion and IMHO you and your attitude is just limiting the amount of pleasure you can have with your lover. Nerves are nerves. If it feels good ONLY one's thoughts and preconceived notions of what is disgusting can render those nerves entirely ineffective.

But that's just MY opinion.

* One addition* I wouldn't feel any guilt over not doing this Erin. I'd just keep my mind open to the possibility that the act of prostate massage is NOT what you seem to think it is when it comes to gender discrimination. Maybe get yourself a pair of rubber surgical gloves so the ICK factor is eliminated and observe a lover's reactions. If THAT doesn't change your mind about gross or the guy likes to get "chicked" (new verb?) then fine. Just tell any guys who ask for that in the future that you worked at a cholera clinic when you were young and would rather stab lit ceegars out in your eyeball than get close to his disgusting fag-loving hinnie.

HazelRose
Msg: 61
prostate massage
Posted: 7/20/2009 10:36:36 PM
Actually a prostate massage is a great way to look for prostate cancer.
 ladyblu1950
Msg: 62
prostate massage
Posted: 7/21/2009 2:41:31 AM
Yes it is a great way to look for prostate cancer, but I think the guys would rather let the Doc check for cancer and the women just give the ultimate orgasim
 HazelRose
Msg: 63
prostate massage
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:00:06 AM
Tell that to my patients when I have to teach it to them.
 sunlover1967
Msg: 64
prostate massage
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:41:11 AM
To O.P

There is a prostate dildo available from several manufactures and most include a DVD on how to do It..

My lover uses it on me as well as her finger. After you can handle the sensation,and it takes a while because the feeling is very intense, but full of pleasure, ask her to suck your manhood while working the prostate..let me know how many times you say Oh. God and Baby.. I love you forever..

Have a fantastic time exploring, it is alot of fun..
 DAVE632
Msg: 65
view profile
History
prostate massage
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:22:44 AM
PLEASE SHARE.

Actually a prostate massage is a great way to look for prostate cancer.

and

Tell that to my patients when I have to teach it to them.

I have suggested that based on Prostate cancer stats and employment / lifestyle records, prostate massage
would likely be an excellent (more ways than one) of keeping the prostate clean and not as prone to cells
turning cancerous. This was a common sense hypothesis on my part. If the prostate is manipulated through work or play there is a constant healthy change of fluids. If your lifestyle is sedentary and you diet is crud then the stats are staggeringly high that you WILL get prostate cancer. It's almost a gimmie in modern western men.

As a partner would only be massaging the side facing the rectum the exposure to any weird feeling lump would be limited but possible. My understanding was any cancerous cells developed IN the prostate usually so again the feeling would be almost non-existant until it was a vert large size and of course there would be symptoms that he would feel at that point anyway.

There is no doubt in my mind that frequent prostate massage is not only an immensely pleasurable act but that it also helps keep the gland clean too.

So if your professional experience allows please share any tips you may have on what a cancerous prostate might feel like.
 I am LLR
Msg: 66
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 10:37:39 PM

tell her you accidently crammed a 10 .kt diamond up there and need help fishing it out

Ependa
Msg: 67
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 10:47:54 PM
Just ask her...and it's SO worth it...besides , you should be able to talk about stuff openly. If you aren't already, this could be a good way to open the door to better communication about sex. Makes the ejaculation much more intense. Go read up on it and try it yourself..and share that with her.
 I am LLR
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:02:42 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

"I suggest rubber gloves if there are issues of what might be found up there and end up on her finger"

I am having second thoughts. This is beginning to sound like a shitty proposition.

You're right, Dave does rock!
 I am LLR
Msg: 69
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:13:51 PM

LMAO!!!! Maybe you haven't noticed, but Dave gets around. Kinda like Santa. He's everywhere, if you believe.

Oh, my great f**kin' G*d!!! I about peed my pants!!!!!Thanks, whyt
 I am LLR
Msg: 70
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:20:29 PM
Can I get an "amen"....

I have repeatedly applauded Dave for the work he is doing in educating people and will continue to do so. He's filling a big void as there is so much ignorance on sexuality issues---even amongst so called "experts" as well as in western medicine.

Man could write a BOOK!!

I think that's what manly men don't like about it, it isn't the "gay factor".. They just don't want to lay down and take it like a lady.

Hm. Or maybe the "manliest" men are the ones secure enough with their sexuality to actually let a woman slide her finger up his back passage and play...
 Closer2U
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/4/2009 5:41:32 AM
TIP: Make sure your fingernails don't have an sharp edges.
Dave.....you are a pioneer!
My hat's off to your sexual fortitude!

With that being said anyone from this thread
attempts to position themselves behind me is getting Glocked.

Help a white girl out...does that mean you'll do ME from behind?
 Closer2U
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/4/2009 8:08:54 AM

Closer2U, sorry Babe. A GLOCK usually comes in 9mm, fires semi-jacketed hollow points at 1600fps. Getting "Glocked" from the front or the back, in this case would be a BAD thang. He's saying, "Touch ME back there and I'll gut shoot you and piss down your nose as you try and suck in your last breath." I'm taking a wild guess here that he is NOT a candidate for prostate massage. OK, his loss and anybody who is THAT anti-anal anything ... probably IS.

Help a white girl out...does that mean you'll do ME from behind?

I kinda believe this side of the argument. I don't see ANYTHING "gay" or even deviant about a WOMAN playing with my butt. I'm fershure gonna play with hers so WHERE does the homosexuality enter the picture if she is going to return the sensation for me - in this case by stimulating a gland situated a couple of inches up ma butt.

LMAO! I knew that darlin'.I was just messin' with him.Now...I don't want to start a race war here...but from what I have observed...it seems black men don't DO ANAL of any kind.Give or take.It's OFF LIMITS for some reason.But then again....I heard tell black men don't go DOWN either.Probably just generalizations...BUTT!
I am in FULL agreeance in regard to giving and taking anal with someone who is ready willing and able.But I wouldn't use a GLOCK to get 'im done!

Well,not unless he asked.

Now THAT would be a crazy fetish....ever had a loaded GUN up your a$$ Dave?

If you take THAT seriously......I might have to tie you up and pee on ya'!

so....when's the BOOK cum out?

I could always just copy and paste your history and publish it myself....

Oh..one thing....should I prepare for the inevitable ceiling scrubbing before I show my man what a REAL orgasm is?
 buffer123
Msg: 73
prostate massage
Posted: 10/6/2009 10:40:27 AM
Thank you "Ependa" , its not a homosexual thing and I appreciate the fact that you can realise this. I hope someday you either have or can have that experience with your significant other.
 widowsdesire
Msg: 74
prostate massage
Posted: 10/13/2009 11:35:50 AM

The handful of women to whom I have suggested prostate massage, or more, have unanimously "eewwwed", as ewes are wont to do, and one or two candidly question my masculinity and sexual preference.

My dear Whytwater, so is it the unusual woman who will broach this subject with the object of her affection? The other day, I asked my love interest if he would be interested in trying this sometime, and without hesitation he responded in the affirmative.

First off, I can not understand how anyone in their right mind does not understand that wanting a woman to explore your body and wanting a man to explore your body are two entirely different things. This makes as much sense to me as saying men interested in anal sex with their woman are also "gay", since homosexuals have inertive sex with this orifice. No one seems to question this. It seems so clear to me,
man with man = gay, man with woman = not gay.

If a woman inserts her well manicured finger into the posterior of her lover , and rubs his prostate while sliding her lips and tongue up and down his glorious rod, with the goal of giving him the best darn orgasm of his life, and of course in return become HER love slave, (lol) out of sheer gratitude, how can anyone say this is "gay". Beats the heck out of me.

More women should be willing to experiment with these things with the men in their life. If they were willing there would be a lot less cheating, and a lot fewer breakups if you ask me.
 widowsdesire
Msg: 75
prostate massage
Posted: 10/13/2009 11:46:28 AM

Sticking my finger inside a slimy recess is not attractive to me! I feel the same way about touching women, I am not gay at all.

Erinlove, have you never inserted your fingers inside your vag1na, also a slimy recess?

I have not had this experience yet with my lover, but have examined dozens of men's prostates during my medical training. It really is not as bad as you imagine, since your finger is covered in latex. When you discard the glove after turn it inside out over the finger you inserted in there is no discernable odor, or discharge to deal with.

You have seemed so open to other things. As to the hair issue, why not try some grooming in advance with a little razor.

If you are willing to give a man a BJ you are already dominating your man, unless of course you are one of the ladies that likes to have her mouth fvcked. A man who will lie back and let his lady give him fellatio is already relinquishing control. This is just one step beyond.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > prostate massage