Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sunlover1967
Msg: 64
prostate massagePage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
To O.P

There is a prostate dildo available from several manufactures and most include a DVD on how to do It..

My lover uses it on me as well as her finger. After you can handle the sensation,and it takes a while because the feeling is very intense, but full of pleasure, ask her to suck your manhood while working the prostate..let me know how many times you say Oh. God and Baby.. I love you forever..

Have a fantastic time exploring, it is alot of fun..
 DAVE632
Msg: 65
view profile
History
prostate massage
Posted: 7/21/2009 7:22:44 AM
PLEASE SHARE.

Actually a prostate massage is a great way to look for prostate cancer.

and

Tell that to my patients when I have to teach it to them.

I have suggested that based on Prostate cancer stats and employment / lifestyle records, prostate massage
would likely be an excellent (more ways than one) of keeping the prostate clean and not as prone to cells
turning cancerous. This was a common sense hypothesis on my part. If the prostate is manipulated through work or play there is a constant healthy change of fluids. If your lifestyle is sedentary and you diet is crud then the stats are staggeringly high that you WILL get prostate cancer. It's almost a gimmie in modern western men.

As a partner would only be massaging the side facing the rectum the exposure to any weird feeling lump would be limited but possible. My understanding was any cancerous cells developed IN the prostate usually so again the feeling would be almost non-existant until it was a vert large size and of course there would be symptoms that he would feel at that point anyway.

There is no doubt in my mind that frequent prostate massage is not only an immensely pleasurable act but that it also helps keep the gland clean too.

So if your professional experience allows please share any tips you may have on what a cancerous prostate might feel like.
 I am LLR
Msg: 66
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 10:37:39 PM

tell her you accidently crammed a 10 .kt diamond up there and need help fishing it out

Ependa
Msg: 67
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 10:47:54 PM
Just ask her...and it's SO worth it...besides , you should be able to talk about stuff openly. If you aren't already, this could be a good way to open the door to better communication about sex. Makes the ejaculation much more intense. Go read up on it and try it yourself..and share that with her.
 I am LLR
Msg: 68
prostate massage - hope this helps
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:02:42 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

"I suggest rubber gloves if there are issues of what might be found up there and end up on her finger"

I am having second thoughts. This is beginning to sound like a shitty proposition.

You're right, Dave does rock!
 I am LLR
Msg: 69
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:13:51 PM

LMAO!!!! Maybe you haven't noticed, but Dave gets around. Kinda like Santa. He's everywhere, if you believe.

Oh, my great f**kin' G*d!!! I about peed my pants!!!!!Thanks, whyt
 I am LLR
Msg: 70
prostate massage
Posted: 9/3/2009 11:20:29 PM
Can I get an "amen"....

I have repeatedly applauded Dave for the work he is doing in educating people and will continue to do so. He's filling a big void as there is so much ignorance on sexuality issues---even amongst so called "experts" as well as in western medicine.

Man could write a BOOK!!

I think that's what manly men don't like about it, it isn't the "gay factor".. They just don't want to lay down and take it like a lady.

Hm. Or maybe the "manliest" men are the ones secure enough with their sexuality to actually let a woman slide her finger up his back passage and play...
 Closer2U
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/4/2009 5:41:32 AM
TIP: Make sure your fingernails don't have an sharp edges.
Dave.....you are a pioneer!
My hat's off to your sexual fortitude!

With that being said anyone from this thread
attempts to position themselves behind me is getting Glocked.

Help a white girl out...does that mean you'll do ME from behind?
 Closer2U
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/4/2009 8:08:54 AM

Closer2U, sorry Babe. A GLOCK usually comes in 9mm, fires semi-jacketed hollow points at 1600fps. Getting "Glocked" from the front or the back, in this case would be a BAD thang. He's saying, "Touch ME back there and I'll gut shoot you and piss down your nose as you try and suck in your last breath." I'm taking a wild guess here that he is NOT a candidate for prostate massage. OK, his loss and anybody who is THAT anti-anal anything ... probably IS.

Help a white girl out...does that mean you'll do ME from behind?

I kinda believe this side of the argument. I don't see ANYTHING "gay" or even deviant about a WOMAN playing with my butt. I'm fershure gonna play with hers so WHERE does the homosexuality enter the picture if she is going to return the sensation for me - in this case by stimulating a gland situated a couple of inches up ma butt.

LMAO! I knew that darlin'.I was just messin' with him.Now...I don't want to start a race war here...but from what I have observed...it seems black men don't DO ANAL of any kind.Give or take.It's OFF LIMITS for some reason.But then again....I heard tell black men don't go DOWN either.Probably just generalizations...BUTT!
I am in FULL agreeance in regard to giving and taking anal with someone who is ready willing and able.But I wouldn't use a GLOCK to get 'im done!

Well,not unless he asked.

Now THAT would be a crazy fetish....ever had a loaded GUN up your a$$ Dave?

If you take THAT seriously......I might have to tie you up and pee on ya'!

so....when's the BOOK cum out?

I could always just copy and paste your history and publish it myself....

Oh..one thing....should I prepare for the inevitable ceiling scrubbing before I show my man what a REAL orgasm is?
 buffer123
Msg: 73
prostate massage
Posted: 10/6/2009 10:40:27 AM
Thank you "Ependa" , its not a homosexual thing and I appreciate the fact that you can realise this. I hope someday you either have or can have that experience with your significant other.
 widowsdesire
Msg: 74
prostate massage
Posted: 10/13/2009 11:35:50 AM

The handful of women to whom I have suggested prostate massage, or more, have unanimously "eewwwed", as ewes are wont to do, and one or two candidly question my masculinity and sexual preference.

My dear Whytwater, so is it the unusual woman who will broach this subject with the object of her affection? The other day, I asked my love interest if he would be interested in trying this sometime, and without hesitation he responded in the affirmative.

First off, I can not understand how anyone in their right mind does not understand that wanting a woman to explore your body and wanting a man to explore your body are two entirely different things. This makes as much sense to me as saying men interested in anal sex with their woman are also "gay", since homosexuals have inertive sex with this orifice. No one seems to question this. It seems so clear to me,
man with man = gay, man with woman = not gay.

If a woman inserts her well manicured finger into the posterior of her lover , and rubs his prostate while sliding her lips and tongue up and down his glorious rod, with the goal of giving him the best darn orgasm of his life, and of course in return become HER love slave, (lol) out of sheer gratitude, how can anyone say this is "gay". Beats the heck out of me.

More women should be willing to experiment with these things with the men in their life. If they were willing there would be a lot less cheating, and a lot fewer breakups if you ask me.
 widowsdesire
Msg: 75
prostate massage
Posted: 10/13/2009 11:46:28 AM

Sticking my finger inside a slimy recess is not attractive to me! I feel the same way about touching women, I am not gay at all.

Erinlove, have you never inserted your fingers inside your vag1na, also a slimy recess?

I have not had this experience yet with my lover, but have examined dozens of men's prostates during my medical training. It really is not as bad as you imagine, since your finger is covered in latex. When you discard the glove after turn it inside out over the finger you inserted in there is no discernable odor, or discharge to deal with.

You have seemed so open to other things. As to the hair issue, why not try some grooming in advance with a little razor.

If you are willing to give a man a BJ you are already dominating your man, unless of course you are one of the ladies that likes to have her mouth fvcked. A man who will lie back and let his lady give him fellatio is already relinquishing control. This is just one step beyond.
 Pomose
Msg: 76
prostate massage
Posted: 10/15/2011 9:47:32 PM
hey miss contemplative, Get some theropy, and quit comming here just to complain.
 suthrnman4U
Msg: 77
prostate massage
Posted: 11/13/2011 12:37:16 PM
OMG this is hilarious.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 78
prostate massage
Posted: 11/23/2011 10:16:56 PM
as far as i'm concerned that opening is a exit only and i prefer and really hope it will always stay that way.
 PassingThru44
Msg: 79
prostate massage
Posted: 12/1/2011 11:52:08 AM
I am very curious about this. I have seen some videos that show the guy getting a mind blowing orgasm and the amount of discharge has to be seen to be believed. The health benefits of regular prostate massage are just icing on the cake to my mind.
 Shirley1215
Msg: 80
prostate massage
Posted: 10/3/2014 11:32:51 PM
Well, I feel stupid. I tried this with a new lover and I could NOT find it. Yes, he was hard. Yes, I was gentle, but firm. Oh where, or where can it be?????

OK, now what, MR G? I read the post on litorotica before I tried. And I am NOT shy or timid about anything concerning sex. And I can read and follow directions. Off to view MORE diagrams.....

Color me willing, but apparently, unable....sob...I really, really want to do this for him.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >