Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 popcultureloverguy88
Msg: 199
What Women Want: The Measure of a Male PartnerPage 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
what shit? are you saying that what i said that girls want in a potential boyfriend are negative qualities?
 Womac911
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Seriously?
Posted: 12/9/2011 10:16:52 PM

The OP is full of it.

What women want?...........hours of Kim Kardashian.......think she IS a princesses........becuase she is waiting for Brad Pitt to come sweep her off her feet

I cannot stand the real Housewives or, Karshashians because of the princess mentality women seem to have these days. Not that they aren't princesses, but because every women seems to think that that lifestyle is the NORM.

Don't forget, that Brad Pitt cheated on whoever with howevermany.. Yeah, go have Brad sweep you off your feet. See if you want a Brad Pitt.

What I see that women want?
They want "nice" guy values, bad-boy excitement and manliniess, and Kardashian/Real Housewives lifestyle.
Really, what they want is their cake and eat it too.

Pick one and stick with it.
 popcultureloverguy88
Msg: 202
Seriously?
Posted: 12/9/2011 11:56:00 PM
yeah pisses me off is that a guy can look like Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, but if they are socially-awkward, introverted, are quiet, have bad-social skills, are bratty, boring, immature, have no confidence, have low self-esteem, have no life, but girls will reject them instantly.
 Womac911
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Seriously?
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:46:37 AM

yeah pisses me off is that a guy can look like Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, but if they are socially-awkward, introverted, are quiet, have bad-social skills, are bratty, boring, immature, have no confidence, have low self-esteem, have no life, but girls will reject them instantly

You forgot to mention "broke"

But on the other hand, it goes the other way as well. A guy could be none of those, but unless he looks like all of them, the same still applies.
 professorjjd
Msg: 204
Seriously?
Posted: 12/20/2011 3:30:39 PM
Haha, broke 4 life, and women DEFINITELY aren't interested in broke men! I can attest to that!
 cooldog65
Msg: 206
view profile
History
What Women Want: The Measure of a Male Partner
Posted: 12/21/2011 5:13:46 PM
^^^^^ Meow...said the kitty!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >