Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > VP Joe Biden....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kaos86
Msg: 26
VP Joe Biden.... Oops I did it Again... He opened his mouth!Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
This just in............

NBC(The Barack Network) reports that Joe Biden revealed the secret bunker because he did not like the location.
Said Joe."How can a VP possibly maintain a perfect tan in a bunker in Washington."
In related news $10,000,000 dollars has been removed from the stimulas plan for a Top Secret Construction Project in Hawaii.

More Bidenisms......
Leno replied, “that’s very good, mr. president” Obama chuckled and said it’s “like the Special Olympics or something” .

Oopse sorry that was P. Obama, can't keep the clowns straight with out a program!
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 27
view profile
History
VP Joe Biden.... Oops I did it Again... He opened his mouth!
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:07:59 AM
Those were jokes Goldee, except the Leno thing, the Big O really said something to that effect, but it wasn't an exact quote.
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 5:23:21 PM
Wow, nice batch of stuff from a two year period!

Here's a batch of Biden from one day at the Wake Forest commencement speech, May 18, 2009:

I believe so strongly, as you may recall when I was here in October, not in you particularly but your generation, that I don’t have a single doubt in my mind we’re on the cusp not only of a new century but a new day for this country and the world.

I bet Wake Forest is happy to know Biden doesn't particularly believe in them, even though he is their commencement speaker! Also glad to know that a new day is more important than a new century.

There’s not a single issue on this President’s plate that will not yield a change — just merely by ignoring it, it will change.

By merely ignoring Biden, we would miss so much hilarity!

Folks, we’re either going to fundamentally change the course of history, or fail the generations that come after us, because change will occur. Non-action is action, unlike most generations.

What?!?!?!?!? I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions on this one. It hurts too much to think about.

Imagine a country that lifts up windows of opportunity.

Imagine a Biden that didn't mix metaphors, below is more on Biden's imagination.

Just imagine. Imagine a country brought together by powerful ideas, not torn apart by petty ideologies. Imagine a country built on innovation and efficiency, not on credit default swaps and complex securities.

Imagine there's no Biden, it's easy if you try, no gaffes to bore us, in his brain only sky--apologies to Mr. Lennon.

You are the possible. That is not hyperbole. You are the possible. We are the possible.

You are the impossible Joe. You've taken gaffes to a whole new level. You are the only thing about Obama's presidency I actually am looking forward to hearing 3 years and 200+ more days of. You almost make it bearable. Please don't be the change
that occurs unlike most generations, Joe.

And these were just the funny and/or hard to believe ones. There were more.
 Close_2_U
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/21/2009 6:25:08 PM
Biden = Numbskull. Yes, OP, you are right.

Close_2_U
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/21/2009 6:52:33 PM
I feel like our president is being left out of getting his fair share of quotes here, so do not forget:

Obama, January '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm..... uh.... uhh.... uhmmm.....".

Obama, February '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm.....AH.... uh.... uhh.... uhmmm....."

Obama, March '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm..... uh.... uhh....Errrrrrruhm...... uhmmm....."

Obama, March (still) '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm..... uh.... uhh....Errrrrrruhm......hmmmm.... ah... uh... uhmmm....."

... to select only a few.......

atta boy BO

CharlesEdm
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/21/2009 11:51:20 PM

Obama, January '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm..... uh.... uhh.... uhmmm.....".

Obama, February '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm.....AH.... uh.... uhh.... uhmmm....."

Obama, March '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm..... uh.... uhh....Errrrrrruhm...... uhmmm....."

Obama, March (still) '09
"Uh.. uh.... uhm..... uh.... uhh....Errrrrrruhm......hmmmm.... ah... uh... uhmmm....."

I seriously suspect you vastly under estimate the amount of times you say things like Um when talking about complicated issues. Most people do until they speak into a recorder.

Obama took McCain apart in the debates, and he is certainly a much better speaking than Bush could ever hope to be.
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 9:17:31 AM

You sound like an illiterate yokel who cut and pasted something from another website without reading the source material. If it didn't hurt so much for you think you might want to read the entire speech, and then you'll see that all of those comments make sense when put into context.

Geez NBL, can't you debate anyone without stooping to name calling? You are truly a sad individual. You are a troll of the first order and anything your voice pollutes the air with is not worth the value of the soundwaves that carry them.

For your information I did read the whole speech, and then several critiques of it, and from what I gather, it seems you are the only one brainwashed by the left enough to think it was a good speech. And what it is, is a speech that was delivered without much thought or preperation written by man who suffers from the same every time he speaks--we are in a thread that proves it. But you'd rather go off topic and try to throw Bush quotes into the mix like it makes Biden look better or something. Bush is gone, you can't use him as an example anymore. We've all got a new numbskull to kick around.

On the Bush quotes you posted above mine, unfortunetly you are guilty of what you accuse me of, because if given proper context some are not gaffes at all. For example, the Amigo Amigo statement, which if you knew any Italian, you'd know amico is the Italian term which Bush was saying. But that would probably waste time you'd be happier to spend thinking up ways to defend these bunch of losers who scammed their way into the whitehouse and seem to need it on an hourly basis.

I could go through and explain all of the quotes, but you have that "thinking hurts" thing going on, and I don't want to cause you any more pain.

The only thinking that causes me pain is the fact that someone like you is so devoid of original thought that you would make yourself look foolish to almost everyone except extreme leftists like yourself, and like Biden you do it on a daily basis. Goes to show just because you have an education, it doesn't mean you have to use--it's much easier to go around throwing it in people's faces that you are more of a intellectual than they are and simultaniously showing them that you aren't.
 Ready4SomethingFun
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 2:54:46 PM
And this just shows how hypocritical you are and the lengths you'll go to excuse rightwing stupidity. "amico" is not "amigo" and the difference is obvious.

Care to google it, or shall I post the Italian to English sites that will prove it? I got about 4500 hits when I did. It's fairly simple.

And yet, you can't point to one mistake I've made

I just did, and if you'd like to too, I will debunk more, just too busy right now, conservatives work for a living--we don't stand around with our hands out waiting for Obama to grease it.

while I've pointed out that ALL of the Biden quotes you posted did not mean what you said they meant

Really where? I saw where you to tried to give Biden a pass for one, but it didn't really make a difference. And by the way, I said they didn't mean anything--so prove they do if you have the time to waste--and I'll locate about 10 sites I've already read--non-partisan ones so we don't argue semantics--that will prove you wrong.
 Kaos86
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/22/2009 5:15:32 PM
Joe is the greatest....

-- When criticizing former GOP nominee John McCain in Athens, Ohio, on Oct. 15, 2008, Biden said, "Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

All depends on what your definition of jobs is right Joe?
 cotter
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 7:49:39 PM

All depends on what your definition of jobs is
Say what you want ... at least Joe Biden has a job.

Unlike "Joe The (not licensed) Plumber". LMAO ... where he lives, it's apparently against the law to work/pass yourself off as a plumber if you don't really have a license or your employer (who is also passing himself off as a plumber) doesn't have one ...
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 11:42:15 PM
who is also passing himself off as a plumber

Funny, I feel the same way about Biden passing himself off as a VP.

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.
 Kaos86
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/23/2009 7:44:00 AM
Come on now we love Joe....
Another Bidenism,

Who could forget this Golden Oldie.....

-- During a Sept. 12, 2008, speech in Columbia, Mo., Biden called for Missouri State Sen. Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair-bound, to "stand up."

"Oh, God love ya," Biden said, after realizing his mistake. "What am I talking about?"

Obama is smart like a fox.
Biden keeps him out of the late night talk show monologues.
 Close_2_U
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:18:09 PM
Dear seriously suspect:
One of my main paths in life is speaking in public. I DO pay attention to the uhms, and uhs, as well as do virtually all of those people who take speaking in public seriously. (note: speaking in public seriously) Most people are not heads of state and representing a nation when they release their uhms.

McCain was not a good speaker. Neither was Bush. Uhm uh uhms in excess show a lack of attention to detail in speaking. Reagan was an excellent speaker (as well as an actor), and his speaches were not choppy or ridden with uh, uhm errs.... oh, and McCain was the lesser of two bad choices.

From a public speaking assessment, there is no debate. Check out toastmasters if you care to dispute the issue. They are very clear in the damage excessive uh uhms and err do to a speach.

"Now, uh,... uhmm... just where did I put that, I uh, err ,,,, uhmm.... red button with the big bomb attached to, uh... it"

Hawaiianluau
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:55:16 AM
Caroline Kennedy has been wondering the same thing.
I just did it so no one else had to.

Kaos86
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/26/2009 4:18:41 AM
Telling a wheel chair bound man to stand up is a classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI

More Uncle Joe....

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008

No s hit eh?
 Kaos86
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:47:58 PM
Joe did it again today ...

Biden Jokes About Obama and Teleprompters

Vice President Joe Biden is in Colorado today, where he addressed graduating cadets at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs this morning. The ceremony was outdoors, and according to local reports, it was very windy, prompting one of Biden's two Teleprompters to blow over during the speech. The Veep couldn’t help but make a joke, alluding to his boss’s own use of the machine. “What am I going to tell the president when I tell him his Teleprompter is broken?” Biden joked. “What will he do then?”

Joe, you're the greatest!
 bigshrek
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/28/2009 3:15:14 AM
From what Biden has said in speeches for the last two years...you can only hope that Obama stays healthy in office for his full term, because Joe Biden is pretty much George W. Lite. Or perhaps more of a Dan Quayle...

Then again, that's why Bush Sr. picked Dan Quayle...he figured everyone would be afraid to kill him because Quayle woulda been NEXT! And he was right!! Because there wasn't a single attempt on Bush Sr.'s life during his presidency.

Conversely, Bill Clinton picked Al Gore, while slightly stiff, was recognized as a sharp fellow. Bill Clinton had more attempts on his life than ANY President in the history of the United States.

Just goes to show that if you pick a dope as a running mate, you take less heat!!

Kaos86
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/28/2009 8:05:08 AM
Uhm..... Clinton had only 2 attemps on his life that I could find. The many Hillary attempts at kill Bill don't really count.
Thank God they both failed or we would all be driving Yugo's today.
But Biden's gaffe a week pace makes you wonder if he will al of a sudden come down with a mysterious disease forcing him to relinguish his office.
Not very likely..... but I am sure that the Obama team is scouring Joe's tax returns right now for any means to force him out.
For comedy purposes lets hope he is clean.
 Kaos86
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:41:57 PM
Is Joe alright?
There has been no stupid quote by Joe yet this week.
Quick someone check the bunker under the VP House to make sure Joe is ok?

Joe... we miss you already!

Speak Joe Speak!

and bring along Nancy Pelosi, she's fun too.
 bigshrek
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/4/2009 9:05:07 AM
You must not have looked very hard...don't rely so much on Google...LOL

Tell ya what, let me just give you 1994.

Bill Clinton (October 29, 1994). While Clinton sat watching
football in the White House, Francisco Martin Duran, a former hotel
upholsterer, fired a machine gun at "men in dark suits" standing on the
back lawn, hoping one of them was the president. Duran was tackled
by tourists.

(September 13, 1994) Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House. (We all know how that one ended)

(December 17, 1994) Four shots were fired from a 9mm handgun at the Executive Residence from an unknown point south of the Ellipse. Two shots landed short of the Executive Residence, one landed on the State Floor balcony, and the fourth penetrated a window in the State Floor Dining Room. It is believed that the man who was captured on Dec 23rd with a concealed weapon was responsible.

(December 21, 1994) When Secret Service Uniformed Division officers opened the Southwest Gate to the White House Complex to permit an authorized vehicle to enter. As the gate was opened, an individual ran through it and started up West Executive Avenue. The individual was apprehended immediately by Uniformed Division officers. This individual had been identified previously by the Secret Service for his peculiar and extreme interest in the White House. (a nutcase, but unarmed)

December 23, 1994, when a Secret Service Uniformed Division officer patrolling the South Executive Avenue sidewalk just south of the White House Complex grounds noticed a suspicious-looking individual. A Park Police officer, who was alerted by the Secret Service, conducted a protective search of the individual and recovered a 9mm handgun. (Remember that DC was under a Ban of Handguns at the time)

On December 20, 1994, an individual wielding a knife threatened a Park Police officer on the north side of Pennsylvania Avenue across from the White House. The individual, Marcelino Corniel, then ran across the street to the sidewalk directly in front of the White House. Park Police and Secret Service Uniformed Division officers surrounded the individual and demanded that he drop his knife. Subsequently, he was fatally shot by a Park Police officer. ( I do believe this one was just a nutcase and had no intention of attacking Bill Clinton, but is was just another of many incidents at the time)

While these incidents in 1994 can really be categorized as "Attacks on the White House", most were basic"pot-shot" attempts on Bill Clinton by mentally damaged individuals and were only effective as reasons to increase security around the White House. But they still happened and Bill Clinton was the man in charge at the time.

Kaos86
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/4/2009 9:17:00 AM
Wow I guess you are right, there realy were a lot of people who hated Ole Bill. He did bang a lot of young ladies and other mens wives. He should feel lucky to be still around.

Back to the topic at hand.......

Joe did it again...
“We know some of this money is going to be wasted,” Biden said during a roundtable discussion in New York with business leaders aimed at promoting the two-year stimulus plan…

“There are going to be mistakes made,” said Biden. “Some people are being scammed already.”

“Our credibility depends on transparency” for how taxpayers dollars are used, he added.

President Barack Obama placed Biden in charge of supervising implementation of the stimulus to underscore his promise of strict oversight of the package, which is aimed at creating or saving 3 million to 4 million jobs.
So Joe admits he can't do his job.
Actually Joe is keping us al entertained and for Joe, tht is Job # 1!
 Kaos86
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/5/2009 1:11:19 PM
Ya and Obama also made fun of the Special Olympics but he is no way as dependable as Joe for funny lines.
It's been a long week at work I need a boost.
I could use a good laugh.
Has Joe spoken any Bidenisms today?
Come on Joe, speak to the masses!
We want to be entertained.
 Kaos86
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/11/2009 2:52:56 PM
Joe Speaks...
Tuesday June 9, 2009

Joe Biden entertains America with another clueless statement:

“Vice President Biden, on a conference call Monday with reporters, claimed that the planned Hudson River tunnel between New Jersey and Midtown Manhattan would provide a much-anticipated route for automobiles.

Problem is, it’s for trains!

The $8.7 billion tunnel is among the largest new projects to be funded in the Obama administration’s $787 billion stimulus package.

“Look, this is designed, this totally new tunnel, is designed to provide for automobile traffic,” Biden said, according to The Record of Bergen County. “It’s something, as you know, up your way, that’s been in the works and people have been clamoring for for a long time.”
Atta Boy Joe!
Great choice, Obama.
 Kaos86
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:22:20 PM
Joe gave his weekly foot in mouth conference yesterday

Speaking of the Obama Administration he said " Everyone guessed wrong on the stimulus plan."
"Guessed... Guessed?
Joe God love you but you are guessing on National Policy.

Change the Constitution, call an election get these guessing clowns out of office!

But leave Joe... He is far too much fun to get rid of.
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/16/2009 8:24:46 PM
Now they'll be guessing on the health plan that most Americans don't want.
Tomorrow they'll guess on how not to handle Iran.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > VP Joe Biden....