Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > VP Joe Biden....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 geeleebee
Msg: 51
VP Joe Biden.... Oops I did it Again... He opened his mouth!Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I will not defend one persons use of the F word in public by pointing out that someone else has spoken the same word. Let Biden apologize and learn to shut up. "Duh . . . . I was right next to a mike . . .Duh . . and I didn't know mikes amplify what you say . . .Duh. . . .

No one expects you to defend anyone else.
I'm pointing out that Biden's use of the 'f' word is not the first time it's been uttered by a politician and it won't be the last.

This is the problem with America that I was speaking of. When someone does something that they know is wrong, and everyone knows it's wrong. No one wants them to face up to it. They want to defend them and point out that its happened before. Can you imagine telling a police officer. "Yes. . .I was speeding, but someone else was seen speeding on this road before, so it's okay"It doesn't work like that. When a politician screws up this badly, then say so.
Don't defend them just because you share their ideology. Hold them to standards. It would be wonderful if the folks who monitor these things would slap a huge fine on Biden. Then anyone else who chooses to use expletives on tv during family time, slap a huge fine on them as well. I don't care if they are black, white, green, purple, dem., Rep, Ind., male, female, straight, gay, or any other thing you can think of. Hold them to standards. Come on America! It's time to set examples for our children.

One problem I think we have in America are people who insist that what they believe is wrong, we should ALL believe is wrong.
I don't mind the 'f' word--I am not offended by its use.
Not 'everyone knows it's wrong'. YOU think it's wrong.
Biden didn't screw up 'this badly'. He said the 'f' word--no one died.

As for having standards--one of the standards I have is not attacking a country that didn't attack me. Now THAT is a standard we need to uphold for our children.
 Imported_labor
Msg: 52
VP Joe Biden.... Oops I did it Again... He opened his mouth!
Posted: 3/24/2010 6:06:38 AM

Can I allow my children to watch the signing of a major bill by the President and not worry about the V.P. shouting strong expletives? This man makes America into a laughingstock. How pathetic. How truly, truly pathetic.

What is really pathetic is having someone here lying about what happened! The VP didn't shout, he made a barely audible comment. I am totally sure that if you didn't point out to them what happened, and what the VP said, they wouldn't even notice it. By the way, how old are your children?

Wake up America! If the foundations are destroyed, then where shall we stand? If our leaders are without standards, then we are without standards

I am glad to see that we have at least one valiant American willing to uphold the standards. Go for it brother, make them uphold those standards!

As for myself. I know that the "F" word is vulgar. I know what it is describing

You mean that you can visualize the carnal act every time someone says the F word? How horrible!

I am wanting the light to shine on our leaders

You mean that you want to catch them in the act and use a spotlight on them?
 unclecharles
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/24/2010 12:54:27 PM
it seems that the loser(republicans) have been reduced to focusing on a grown man using a f-bomb as one of their main topic of discussion as their attempts to fight for the insurance industry ended in another big, fat lose. Whats the record book like for tis non-story.... l for Nov 2006, l for Nov 2008, a l for The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a l for the a l for the health care reform bill .... 0-5 and the no sign for the losing streak to end....
 unclecharles
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/24/2010 1:32:10 PM
its crazy, they dont want to talk about the VP Biden's first 7 minutes of the introduction where he talks about history and what this historic moment means and the call on President Obama's life and why they were voted in....
 calisto04
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:08:38 PM

As for the "F" word. It is something that an rebellious teenager utters to attempt to show they are cool. Hopefully when they mature, they will realize their error. Unfortunetely, some never mature.
Is it okay if your man uses the "F" bomb in bed when he's looking for a "hump"?

Or does that mean he's just an immature pig?

The "F" word is nothing more than an acronym: Fornicating Unlawful Carnal Knowledge left over from way back when people were publicly punished in stocks. They used to put a sign in front of them to explain why they were being punished. If people were not taught that it means something bad or dirty, no one would give a fvck.

Did you know that if we weren't taught to believe that shyte smells bad, the smell of it probably wouldn't bother us in the least. Why? If that smell was so bad, then I guarantee that 99% of men would not use the bathroom as their "little office".
 geeleebee
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/24/2010 2:10:48 PM

Wow! I am amazed! You have stated that you have no problem with the "F" word? Wow! I guess it will not bother you if teachers use it in a class with 1st graders. Lol. Since it is not a bad word it should obviously be allowed on the cartoon network?

You don't like the 'f' word.
I hate hyperbole.

You really can't see the distinction between saying something sotto voce, which got picked up by a microphone, and saying the 'f' word in front of first-graders? Really?

To address the rest of your hyperbolic post:
I didn't say anything about it not being a 'bad word'.
Nothing was said by me about allowing it on the Cartoon Network.

As to your standards:
Assigning the adjective 'vulgar' to the 'f' word is your standard. It isn't shared by all.
If you want the light to shine on our leaders, better pack a lunch--gonna be a long wait.

What 'foundation' was destroyed?
Who decides the 'standards' you're so upset about?

Biden made a comment that he thought was private--he didn't grab the mike and shout it out to the nation.
 cupani67
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/24/2010 4:10:21 PM
Oh please, you people need to get a grip. This is nothing like the "fvckup" of the previous VP using his "F" bomb. He didn't accidentally get it caught on an open microphone, he shouted it.

Now how crude is that? And were you all so incensed about that? I doubt it.
 MrLove45
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2010 10:41:16 AM
Mr. President, I think we got a happy room here. (Laughter.) It seems ridiculous to say thank you all for being here. (Laughter.) Ladies and gentlemen, to state the obvious, this is a historic day. (Applause.)

In our business you use that phrase a lot, but I can't think of a day in the 37 years that I've been a United States senator and the short time I've been Vice President that it is more appropriately stated. This is a historic day.

And history -- history is not merely what is printed in textbooks. It doesn’t begin or end with the stroke of a pen. History is made. History is made when men and women decide that there is a greater risk in accepting a situation that we cannot bear than in steeling our spine and embracing the promise of change. That's when history is made. (Applause.)

History is made when you all assembled here today, members of Congress, take charge to change the lives of tens of millions of Americans. Through the efforts of those of us lucky enough to serve here in this town, that's exactly what you’ve done. You’ve made history.

History is made when a leader steps up, stays true to his values, and charts a fundamentally different course for the country. History is made when a leader’s passion -- passion -- is matched with principle to set a new course. Well, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. President, you are that leader. (Applause.)

Mr. President, your fierce advocacy, the clarity of purpose that you showed, your perseverance -- these are in fact -- it is not hyperbole to say -- these are the reasons why we're assembled in this room together, today. But for those attributes we would not be here. Many, many men and women are going to feel the pride that I feel in watching you shortly, watching you sign this bill, knowing that their work -- their work has helped make this day possible. But, Mr. President, you’re the guy that made it happen. (Applause.)

And so, Mr. President, all of us, press and elected officials, assembled in this town over the years, we’ve seen some incredible things happen. But you know, Mr. President, you’ve done what generations of not just ordinary, but great men and women, have attempted to do. Republicans as well as Democrats, they’ve tried before. Everybody knows the story, starting with Teddy Roosevelt. They’ve tried. They were real bold leaders.
But, Mr. President, they fell short. You have turned, Mr. President, the right of every American to have access to decent health care into reality for the first time in American history. (Applause.)

Mr. President, I’ve gotten to know you well enough. You want me to stop because I’m embarrassing you. (Laughter.) But I’m not going to stop for another minute, Mr. President, because you delivered on a promise -- a promise you made to all Americans when we moved into this building.

Mr. President, you are -- to repeat myself -- literally about to make history. Our children and our grandchildren, they’re going to grow up knowing that a man named Barack Obama put the final girder in the framework for a social network in this country to provide the single most important element of what people need -- and that is access to good health -- (applause) -- and that every American from this day forward will be treated with simple fairness and basic justice.

Look, the classic poet, Virgil, once said that “The greatest wealth is health.” The greatest wealth is health. Well, today, America becomes a whole lot wealthier because tens of millions of Americans will be a whole lot healthier from this moment on.

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.

and yet sheep would like to focus on one word whispered to his boss....
 MrLove45
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2010 1:59:12 PM
Vice President Joe Biden

Download Low-res (235 KB)
Download Hi-res (950 KB) Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., was born November 20, 1942, in Scranton, Pennsylvania, the first of four siblings. In 1953, the Biden family moved from Pennsylvania to Claymont, Delaware. He graduated from the University of Delaware and Syracuse Law School and served on the New Castle County Council. Then, at age 29, he became one of the youngest people ever elected to the United States Senate.

Just weeks after the election, tragedy struck the Biden family, when Biden's wife, Neilia, and their 1-year old daughter, Naomi, were killed and their two young sons critically injured in an auto accident. Vice President Biden was sworn in to the U.S. Senate at his sons' hospital bedside and began commuting to Washington every day by train, a practice he maintained throughout his career in the Senate.

In 1977, Vice President Biden married Jill Jacobs. Jill Biden, who holds a Ph.D. in Education, has been an educator for over two decades and currently teaches at a DC-area community college. The Vice President has three children: Beau, Hunter, and Ashley. Beau serves as Delaware's Attorney General and recently returned home from Iraq where he served as a Captain in the 261st Signal Brigade of the Delaware National Guard. Ashley is a social worker and Hunter is an attorney. Vice President Biden has five grandchildren: Naomi, Finnegan, Roberta Mabel ("Maisy"), Natalie, and Robert Hunter.

As a Senator from Delaware for 36 years, Senator Biden established himself as leader on some of our nation's most important domestic and international challenges. As Chairman or Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee for 17 years, then-Senator Biden was widely recognized for his work on criminal justice issues including the landmark 1994 Crime Bill and the Violence Against Women Act. As Chairman or Ranking Member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee since 1997, then-Senator Biden played a pivotal role in shaping U.S. foreign policy. He has been at the forefront of issues and legislation related to terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, post-Cold War Europe, the Middle East, and Southwest Asia.

Now, as the 47th Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden has continued his leadership on important issues facing the nation. The Vice President has been tasked with implementing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, helping to rebuild our economy and lay the foundation for a sustainable economic future. He is also the chair of the administration’s Middle Class Task Force, a major White House initiative targeted at raising the living standards of middle class families in America. In addition, he is providing sustained, high level focus for the administration on Iraq policy and has traveled to the country multiple times since being elected as Vice President. Recently, the Vice President delivered a speech on the future of the United States’ nuclear deterrent capabilities and laid out the plan for implementing the President’s nonproliferation and nuclear security agenda. Vice President Biden continues to draw on his vast foreign policy experience, advising the President on a multitude of international issues and representing our country to many regions of the world, including travel to Germany, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Georgia, Ukraine, Iraq, Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic, Israel, the Palestinian Territories, and Jordan.

this man is well capable of his position and if called upon to the presidency I don't think the democratic party would miss a beat regardless what the right has to say or choose to consentrate on some verbal gaffs...hell I like Joe because he speaks his mind and dont give a hoot what his enemies on the right has to say
 cupani67
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/25/2010 2:42:45 PM
This is becoming lunacy on the side of anyone who (IMO) is pretending to be so incensed. Just plain lunacy. My children grew up with the word and learned at the same time when it was inappropriate to say it.

The fact that beer is illegal for underage people does not stop parents from having a beer or two in the presence of their children. As long as they make sure the children know when it is inappropriate to drink beer (like at least not until they're old enough) what's the problem?

For nudists, nudity is practiced in front of their children too, but those children grow up knowing when it's appropriate to be nude. In fact, I've known nudists and their children are generally very respectful of others' feelings and privacy. They don't make a big f*cking deal about Playboy or Penthouse either. It's nothing new and it's no big deal.

As if the people going around IRL or in here have never heard the "F" word, never uttered it. Get real. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?

That makes it a bit frightening to many to see this from a man who has many powers and could have so much be in charge of our country.

People are amazed at what Joseph Biden says when he opens mouth, because his foots seems to enter a few too many times.
And this cannot be said as well for any other politician? This cannot be said eventually for the previous President? And he was in charge at the time. Don't be ridiculous.
 geeleebee
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/25/2010 8:19:21 PM

...because his foots seems to enter a few too many times...

His 'foots'?

Joe Biden might sound like a dope once in a while, but he is far from the incompetent that some would make him out to be.

Vice President Dan Quayle:

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system"
 calisto04
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/26/2010 11:05:59 AM

It might be funny to some, but Joseph Biden is 2nd in control of our country, and could be a deciding vote in the Senate, not to mention other areas this guy is and could be in control of.
But it was okay 6 years ago when the man who was a heart beat from the presidency said it?

http://joi.ito.com/weblog/2004/06/26/potty-mouth-che.html
Potty mouth Cheney
Jun 26, 2004 - 21:16

Washington Post
"On Tuesday, Cheney, serving in his role as president of the Senate, appeared in the chamber for a photo session. A chance meeting with Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (Vt.), the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, became an argument about Cheney's ties to Halliburton Co., an international energy services corporation, and President Bush's judicial nominees. The exchange ended when Cheney offered some crass advice.

'Fvck yourself,' said the man who is a heartbeat from the presidency."

...Even if the Senate were in session, the vice president, though constitutionally the president of the Senate, is an executive branch official and therefore free to use whatever language he likes."

And this is the administration that's trying to prevent you from saying "fvck" on TV.

So, were those who are incensed about Biden's "F" bomb just as incensed with Cheney's intentional "fvckup"?

At least there is one thing that can be said: President Obama has nothing to hang his head about in his choice of a VP.
 unclecharles
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/26/2010 12:51:34 PM
only from the opinon of someone on the right do we have someone actually saying Biden is worse than quale...I am sure from most posters in here as well as in the real world we all know that is just plain ole bullisht.....and you are equally wrong on Obama too ...one would argue already with the passage of universal healthcare to all americans that he's already mentioned with the greatest presidents of alltime...all he has to do is stabilze the economy and continue to crush the republicans and that title is safe and secure...but hey keep on talking about reupublican polling numbers as how they feel about Obama and Biden and the rest of us will continue to get a good laugh and call you out on your bullisht
 Imported_labor
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/26/2010 2:28:55 PM

Have you seen the Billboard with President James Carter saying "They Can't Call Me The Worst President Anymore!"

Although President Barack Hussein Obama's approval is lower than President James Earl Carter 's was when he left, our current president has not hit resident James Earl Carter 's low of 38% yet.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/billboard-attack-president-obama-10147284?&clipId=10147284&playlistId=10147284&cid=siteplayer

Can you ever get down to reality?

Have you forgotten what happened with your last Republican president?

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opinion/polls/main4728399.shtml

That makes president Carter assertion very truthful.
 cupani67
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/26/2010 5:04:09 PM

It is kinda odd that Dan Quale is no longer the worst vice president in history. lol. I think it is safe to say that Biden has aquired that title by leaps and bounds.
He has? When did that happen?

Now we just have to wait for Obama to surpass Carter as the worst president. Of course FDR held the title for a short period, but then redeemed himself by actually fighting a war to win and winning. Then of course, came Jimmy. Only those who lived through that period can begin to understand haw bad he was. Now is Obama chasing Jimmy's heels. I don't think he is going to have any opportunity to redeem himself. He will simply be remembered as the guy who made it worse. Much, Much worse. Lol
LMAO. Such wishful thinking. I hope that helps you to sleep better, thinking and wishing for the President to fail.

Hate is a pretty intense emotion. Hate can eat you alive. Good luck with that.

I think it's hilarious and apparently a lot of others do as well. Lighten up already and get a life.

And what's with all these people and their fascination with polls?
 cotter
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2010 2:27:08 PM

I think you will find that just as many were angry with Richard Cheney's outburst(me included) as with Joseph Biden's...
Well it's good to see that some are not considering this a bipartisan issue.

I do wonder if a lot of the incensed attitude that many are expressing might just be some sort of "put on" ... sort of putting on a show.

I don't think it's such a big deal ... especially when just loudly whispered. It's the "shout-outs" that I consider for inappropriate.
 cotter
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2010 8:38:04 PM

Dang = I thought everyone knew that he was the duly elected and sworn president of our country. Don't think I saw any posts in any threads , except msg 113 in this thread saying anything about "technical" President.
Really? So then who is the magical "mystery writer" of message 106 if it's not Ms. "killene"? Where did those words "technical boss" ... right there in the first line of the post ... come from?
From message 106 ...
Hey give Joseph Biden a break, at least he has a better current approval rating as VP then his technical bossthe president does.

And what does any of that have to do with any kind of "Oops" on Joe Biden's behalf?

OT ...
Who cares if he says the "F" word? I think it was hilarious. (But I didn't hear it. I just found out about it on the news.)

It really is no big deal.
It never made anyone go deaf.
It sure never made anyone go blind.
And by the looks of this thread, it never made anyone go mute.

His "fvckup" never killed anyone, or caused them any physical harm in any way.

So what's the "fvcking" big deal?
 geeleebee
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/29/2010 9:29:31 PM

Dang = I thought everyone knew that he was the duly elected and sworn president of our country. Don't think I saw any posts in any threads , except msg 113 in this thread saying anything about "technical" President.

Dang.
I do know who Obama is. And I know what he isn't--he isn't the 'technical' president.

Barack Hussein Obama was duly sworn in as president on January 20, 2009 by Chief Justice of the United States John G. Roberts, Jr. in Washington, D.C.

Really.

On January 20, 2009 Joseph Robinette Biden was also properly sworn in and by Associate Justice John Paul Stevens as Vice President of our country.

Huh. Go figure.

As to the relationship between the president and vice president that seems to change depending on who one talks to, what administration one is talking about and if they are on the campaign trail.

You are the only one who seems to question who the president is.

Joseph Biden has been heard referring to the president formally and informally as his boss, his friend, his partner, Mr. President and I assume others could add to this list.

And?

Following are just a couple of the remarks Joseph Biden has made regarding the president.

Fascinating trip down memory lane.

Your point?
 cotter
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2010 6:15:45 AM

Really? So then who is the magical "mystery writer" of message 106 if it's not Ms. "killene"? Where did those words "technical boss" ... right there in the first line of the post ... come from?

So are you gonna "own" it or not?

LMAO ... quoting what someone else wrote back on the first page of this thread does not take away your ownership of the "technical" President message.

I wonder ... what is a "technical" President?

In looking at Joseph Biden as Vice President his role has varied from other VPs and while in office, just as his formal and informal relationship with the president has.
Not that his "role" of VP is of importance, but for certain, I think we can be assured that no matter what little "fvckup" might slip out, at least VP Biden will never be a "torturer" ... and I highly doubt he'll ever manipulate our President into invading a sovereign country. Ya know?
 geeleebee
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/30/2010 6:21:36 AM
There is a big difference between the words "technical Boss" and the words...used in msg 113....

Obama is not a 'technical' boss or a 'technical' president.
He is the 'in fact' president--which has what to do with this topic?

Some just jump to conclusions about what comes/came out of a President's and/or VP's mouth without even totally checking their information . Currently with most President's and VP's, including Joseph Biden there is You Tube.

'You Tube'?

..."President of the Senate", though convention does not give him too much real power over what the senate actually passes when there is a tie, just as the president can't do think like fire the VP without just legislative cause and approval.

Yes; you can find that information in any high school civics text book.
How is this relevant to the president being a 'technical' boss, and/or how is it relevant to this topic?

We find in the constitution the VP is given 3 formal duties/roles

Uh, yeah. Ask any high school sophomore about the duties of the president and vice president--they can give you all of that information. And?

In looking at Joseph Biden as Vice President his role has varied from other VPs and while in office, just as his formal and informal relationship with the president has.

And?
Basically--so, what?
What IS your point?

Prior to being chosen as the Vice Presidential Candidate Joseph Biden opened his mouth a whole lot about the president with some not too positive comments.

Go back a few years to the McCain/Bush campaigns--you'll find evidence of some of the ugliest 'not too positive comments' in American political history.
Again--what is your point?

You used the term 'technical boss'.
I am asking for clarification, not a list of synonyms and not a dissertation of the vice president's duties.
What did you mean when you said 'technical boss'?
 CallmeKen
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/30/2010 9:18:28 AM

Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory, which is now the home of the vice president.

No wonder the Administration hasn't done anything about the foreclosure crisis - Obama got the White House and Biden got his bunker!

Relax. Nobody is going to shoot Joe Biden. Nancy Pelosi would take over.
 geeleebee
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/30/2010 10:53:39 AM

Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory...

As with all hearsay, there is another side to the story.

According to Elizabeth Alexander, Biden's spokeswoman:"What the vice president described in his comments was not - as some press reports have suggested - an underground facility, but rather, an upstairs workspace in the residence, which he understood was frequently used by Vice President Cheney and his aides.

"That workspace was converted into an upstairs guestroom when the Bidens moved into the residence,'' Alexander said. "There was no disclosure of classified information.''

It's a bit like believing in every poll that proves a particular perspective: it isn't always as it seems.
 unclecharles
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/31/2010 2:03:19 PM
[Democrats raise money off of Biden's F-bomb
Posted: March 31st, 2010 04:39 PM ET

From CNN Political Editor Mark Preston

Organizing for America is using this T-shirt to raise funds.
(CNN) – President Obama's political organization agrees with Vice President Joe Biden: "Health Reform is a BFD."

While using the four-letter word could land an elementary school kid in detention, Organizing for America is embracing it with the hope of raising some cash.

OFA, the president's political arm housed at the Democratic National Committee, is using Biden's now infamous phrase on a T-shirt to commemorate the signing of health care reform into law.

Donors who give at least $25 will receive "a limited edition 'Health Reform is a BFD' T-shirt in a super-soft, fine jersey (men's) or baby rib (women's) cotton fabric," according to a new fundraising page posted Wednesday on OFA's Web site.

A jubilant Biden made the remark after he finished introducing Obama before the president signed the landmark legislation last week. As he was stepping away from the podium, the vice president leaned in to Obama and said, "This is a big f***king deal."

A microphone picked up the vice president's comments. A short time later, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs wrote on his Twitter account: "And yes Mr. Vice President, you're right ... "

Now, OFA is comparing the signing of the health care reform legislation into law to other momentous occasions.

"There are things that are a big deal - birthdays, anniversaries, the NCAA Championship game," OFA wrote in a fundraising note. "And then there are things that are a BFD, like delivering health insurance to 32 million Americans."

Brad Woodhouse, a DNC spokesman, told CNN he thinks it is important for Democrats to highlight the importance of health care reform.

"Health reform is a huge and historic deal that will benefit American families and small businesses," Woodhouse said. "We and our supporters agree with the Vice President – health reform is a big bleeping deal."]

I am happily ordering 1 XXL
 calisto04
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/31/2010 8:07:34 PM

"Health reform is a huge and historic deal that will benefit American families and small businesses," Woodhouse said. "We and our supporters agree with the Vice President – health reform is a big bleeping deal."]

I am happily ordering 1 XXL
https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/dnc08hcvshirt4?source=OM_M_google_store-search_BFD-v4&gclid=COe_pqzD5KACFYha2godJycSBw

Well I just ordered myself a t-shirt and FYI, if you want an extra, it has to be ordered separately. I'll be getting my mother one too. She will be thrilled. My money is well-spent.

If the Republicans can make money on the brick throwings and death threats, then the Democrats might as well cash in on this big "bleeping" deal.

And thank you "madfiddler" for those Dan Quayle memories. Precious, just precious.
 Ailliss
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/2/2010 2:46:08 AM

This man makes America into a laughingstock.

I believe it makes Biden, and by close association, Obama look like fools.

How pathetic. How truly, truly pathetic.

He really is. Everyone knows he is a lush; probably tipsy on this occasion, after all it was a celebration. *wink*

he made a barely audible comment.

Well there you go, Starry; didn’t you get the memo?
It’s ok to whisper fvck see, isn’t that nice.
Seriously, some people!

Kilene, msg 91. ROFL, thanks for the laughs.

Categorized | Politics
Biden in SC for alcohol detox, Secret Service agents reveal
Posted on 06 August 2009
Tags: alcohol, charleston, wildlife
by Ashley Phosphate
North Charleston – Vice President Joe Biden’s arrival for a weeklong vacation at Kiawah Island yesterday is actually a cover story for the Vice President’s stay at a North Charleston alcohol and substance abuse treatment center, theDiscust learned.

Hmmm . . Republicans set slaves free. Passed the civil rights act. Cut taxes. Created jobs. And many more things. The Dems, used to be for the people but now they are for control of the people. They have been taken over by the socialist and the communist. They say "Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you". Lol. Anyway it has changed since JFK has it not? ~Starry~
+1
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > VP Joe Biden....