Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eschec mat
Msg: 26
Do women really like anal?Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Out of curiosity, have you even spoken to a doctor about how often things happen? How many times you can do something before something happens or causes things to happen later in life? What kind of medical degree do you have? Have you worked in either the medical field or insurance field?

My back ground, I have worked in the insurance field and scientific field. My mother worked in a hospital for elderly patients. I also have had gay friends.

Doing it right or doing it wrong, your ass is not made for having sex. It is meant for pushing things out. Check with your doctor. It only takes once to cause damage even if you are with a so called expert. Damage can happen with colonscopies and that is a medical procedure done by a physician.

Vaginal sex doesn't cause pain as it self lubricates and is meant for expanding from the outside up. If it causes pain, there are medical reasons and a doctor should be contacted.

I love The Kama Sutra Of Vatsyana. Do you know how many different positions there are?

There is another thread on here about a woman that can't do oral sex. There are quite a few men that don't care for it. Again, if alls you know about are oral, missionary, and anal, get the book and read. Sex is wonderful.

I know that there are women that will read this and not know that there are dangers because someone uneducated says it is ok, this is why I say, talk to your doctor.
 mickey8701
Msg: 27
Do women really like anal?
Posted: 5/20/2009 2:26:57 PM
I've been told that some women like the feeling of being "full". Whatever that means. Also, some may like it because they like pain.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/20/2009 3:12:00 PM
speaksTY....apparently being canadian puts me out of your contact criteria...was going to send you mail saying great post...but apparently your a racist jerk who doesnt like canadians...LMAO Really great post though.
 eschec mat
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/20/2009 3:36:21 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=6428003&pid=26
Teens Experiment w/ Anal Sex, Risk Health
By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES
3/3/09, 5:38 PM EST

http://anal.hk/?Codx=7300
Anal sex exposes participants to two principal dangers: infections, due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body, and physical damage to the anus and the rectum due to their vulnerability.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/6074.html
Risks of anal sex, other than STIs?
Originally Published: May 09, 2008
"Anal sex may make a person more susceptible to bacterial infection around the anus and rectum. This is because the lining of the rectum is not as heavy as the lining of the vagina, so it is more susceptible to tears. If the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely. This is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral or vaginal sex. The tips above will help you avoid tears and other uncomfortable complications.

In extreme cases, a tear in the lining can develop into a fissure (a larger tear or crack) and may extend outside of the bowel. This is called a fistula and it is a significant medical issue because it allows feces to pass outside of the bowel, and requires major surgery to repair.

Additionally, there is some suggestion that anal sex may worsen existing hemorrhoids, so you may want to carefully consider anal sex activities if you have them. Pregnancy is not a concern during anal sex (unless vaginal sex is also included on your agenda). And although you already seem aware, it is important to mention that STIs, including HIV, can be passed to or from an anal sex partner, so using condoms is always a good idea. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex

Point is, I can continue to pull up web site after web site. I have clearly stated things can happen, it only takes one time for something to happen. That a man or woman that wishes to engage in this activity should speak to their doctor and not take just the advice from web sites. As I have said, some people enjoy it. Some people don't have problems. Some people may never have a problem. BUT it only takes one time for something to happen. The horror stories are out there! Things can and do happen. I just think for someone to say don't tell people that something can happen is crap. I know from experience and from others things can and do happen.

I have also read the Happy Hooker. I have read quite a few interesting books in my life. I have been there and done that and always advise being informed versus not. So dis me all you want, I know who I am, what I am, where I have been, and some day I might grow up.
 Dagaz!
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/20/2009 4:36:02 PM
OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! I remember back in the day of sex and all the positions. Never liked that. Always hurt, but then I have had friends that told me they loved it. I guess it depends on the couple at that moment. bddhistnudist...I laughed out loud and so hard at your comment. That is how it made me feel.
 eschec mat
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/20/2009 7:01:43 PM
Gosh, you aren't in the medical field and don't know the risks obviously and wish to ignor them. Oral sex or vaginal can not be compared, both are intakes. The anuses muscles are specific for pushing out not receiving.

The linings are different. It is a whole different orifice and has totally different bacterias.

1)Better, stronger and longer lasting orgasms then vaginal or oral sex for both partners
Ok and so you have had anal sex and know that you have longer and stronger orgasms? Ok, maybe as a male you do. As a female, I suggest you read the G spot thread. There is a poster on there that really explains how to give a woman a fabulous orgasm both clitoral and G spot, oh he is also on the Squirting thread. Now those are powerful and long lasting orgasms because the G spot being stimulated causes you to orgasm. If someone orgasms through anal, either someone has something in their vagina or the pressure has some how gotten through to the G spot. Now men can orgasm because in back of the penis is the rectum well...this is about women, so enough of that. So definitely isn't true that orgasms are better, I don't know what the percentage of women that can have orgasms this way. Often women do it because their lover wants to try it and if he is large, no amount of lub is going to help unless you are used to passing massively large bowel movements, oh yeah, you can practice and stretch stretch stretch and hope you don't tear or screw up the muscles to push out. But we have no G spot in our rectum.

2) Creates even more intimacy between couples (it takes a lot for a women to give that part of herself to you)
If you don't have fabulous intimacy from having sex with your guy with having any other form, what the heck are you having sex with him for? Again, if you have a small penis, perhaps letting him go in isn't such a horrible thing. Giving your body to the person you love is wonderful. It shouldn't involve pain.

3) creates yet another sexual activity for couples to experiment and enjoy.
There is a heck of alot more that can be done! Explore things that don't cause rips and tears.

If you have ever bled from a large bowel movement, think about having something go in and not out. Oh you can try it again and again and hope it gets better, but the thing is, the vagina does lubricate and is meant for things entering. And unless some dude wants to say he has received multiple times and digs it and hasn't had any problems...
 whytwater
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/20/2009 7:54:29 PM

Gosh, you aren't in the medical field and don't know the risks obviously and wish to ignor them. Oral sex or vaginal can not be compared, both are intakes. The anuses muscles are specific for pushing out not receiving.

And with "some college", are you an M.D., or even a nurse? If oral is all intake, how come so many woman spit it out? As for the vag, well, I learned in Sex 101 that the basic dance step is in AND out, and repeat.
We can be grateful, I suppose, that you did not specifically state that the anal muscles were designed by anything or anybody with a name, buuuutttt, you do claim that anal muscles "are specific for pushing out not receiving". Maybe that's the way you use your anal muscles, and if that's all you can muster, K, but some are more skilled, and have learned that anal muscles "push out" by peeling up and back, and in that mode, are most receptive to accepting penetration. In other words, they just kinda abandon waste by retreating from it, sphincters expand, mission accomplish.
Rips and tears? Gums bleed, without any sexual cause. Vaginal walls likewise can be minutely torn or ripped (your frightening hyperbole comes in your choice of verbs, but for consistency's sake, I've repeated them in regard to vaginal linings).
The scariest contagious agents are carried in the blood. Kissing alone is now officially recognized by the US government as a risky activity that can transmit the AIDS virus, after decades of denial.
Hey, anal sex obviously doesn't interest you, and I think everybody in the vicinity is fine with that (nobody that I can see is actively trying to recruit you). Why do you want to stamp out the practice by any of the rest of the population? To justify your own refusal to partake? For some biblically based reason? These are really rhetorical questions, no answer expected.
Abstinence as the solution doesn't seem to work very well, for politicians, or their families, or for just about anybody else. jmho
 eschec mat
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:08:52 PM

Why do you want to stamp out the practice by any of the rest of the population? To justify your own refusal to partake? For some biblically based reason? These are really rhetorical questions, no answer expected.
ahhhh come on, cause he had such crappy responses about how it is supposed to be so much better etc. etc. and I have been there and done that and just maybe some little girl will read this thread and talk to her doctor like I didn't before hand.

Again, if ya have a small one, I see no problem. My biggy is with the guys with the biggies that think that it is ok, and tell inexperienced women to read the online stuff it is all Gospel... That is why say again and again, talk to your doctor.

Buttttt I don't push the Bible's view of it or I would never have done what I have and like I said, been there done that. Something 12" don't belong back there!

Ya think you guys are gonna miss out cause I told my horror story on here? Ya got big ones? Then good... Years of problems may be avoided and maybe you will read the squirt thread and G spot thread and really give your gf some great thrills!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:55:43 PM

Gosh, you aren't in the medical field

By your own words... neither are you.

My back ground, I have worked in the insurance field and scientific field. My mother worked in a hospital for elderly patients. I also have had gay friends.

Why is it that those that like it, enjoy it, pursue it have to be open minded to your view point, and yet you can't be open to theirs?

Explore things that don't cause rips and tears.

I've had micro tears vaginally.. from regular, lubricated intercourse with an average sized penis. Go figure.

maybe some little girl will read this thread and talk to her doctor

Or actually *gasp* do the research as well on HOW to do it SAFELY... like many have posted about here and offered links to other sites with good, accurate, safe ways of enjoying this activity. *shrugs*

Again, if ya have a small one, I see no problem. My biggy is with the guys with the biggies that think that it is ok, and tell inexperienced women to read the online stuff it is all Gospel... That is why say again and again, talk to your doctor.

Buttttt I don't push the Bible's view of it or I would never have done what I have and like I said, been there done that. Something 12" don't belong back there!

Ok.. so you took a 12" up the arse and now you've made it your life's mission to preach about the evils of anal sex. The mistake wasn't having anal sex. The mistake was letting someone who's got a 12" penis to stick it up your backside. The vagina isn't designed to take a 12" penis either.

If you are a student of more sensual acts of loving, there are more texts available than just the Kama Sutra. I have only read portions of it, but I'm pretty sure that it discusses nerve bundles and the position and role they play in love making.

ANYONE who is interested in performing and enjoying anal needs to take responsibility for their own education. Yes... discussing it with your dr is a good idea, but also talk to others who've done it. Do the research on how to do it safely.
 eschec mat
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:30:27 PM
Just to clarify I did work in the medical field in both medical claims/insurance and scientific studies. My mother worked in a hospital for older people that I visited. This is why I have read, seen, heard, and lived what I know.

I am not telling anyone to be opened minded to any view point, I am just stating facts and saying talk to your doctor.

Sorry, no life mission and my relationship with my first fiance lasted a few years.
But ya know if I was going to do a life mission I think I would look up the G spot and squirting links. I have no goal in my life at all except to enjoy myself.

And I agree with everyone that says to talk to their doctor and get as much information as possible.

Everyone should enjoy their lives, if you have anal and enjoy it, good for you! That is you. Again not everyone will have problems, I don't know what percentage do. I just know what happens when things go wrong, it isn't fun.

I started posting because someone said don't tell people what can happen, the bad things. That is when I say, hey, education in schools doesn't cover this and people need to know to ask their doctor about it. I am one person and I am sure I am not going to change anyone's opinion, but for someone that hasn't done it, hopefully they won't go into it blind. My message is done...respond to the OP...I don't think my points need more clarification and they haven't changed.
 danzandsing
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/20/2009 10:45:03 PM
I'd like to thank the women of POF who've contributed to this thread. There' s still hope!!

I personally like having anal sex with a woman (alone). Of course, that's a matter of trust. Having a lengthy penis, I try to be more courteous and remember that it's an exit, and not an entrance.

Being 10", I talk to and lube a woman. It's important that she knows that she can count on me to respect her body, as she trusting me with it.

I like some rough stuff sometimes, but a woman (in and of herself) isn't rough. So, you've gotta use the rough stuff for show and excitement...and keep in mind that pain isn't necessarily extreme.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 5:01:46 AM

Just to clarify I did work in the medical field in both medical claims/insurance and scientific studies. My mother worked in a hospital for older people that I visited. This is why I have read, seen, heard, and lived what I know.

I've work in the construction field for 20 yrs but I'm not an engineer. My dad's worked in the high-tech industry for longer than I've been alive, but I'm no computer scientist... even if I've spent more time hanging out with him at his place of work for a number of years.

While I can appreciate what you are saying.. the message you have posted the last SEVERAL times has been talk to your doctor (which I 100% agree with) but DON'T DO IT 'cause all this really, really bad stuff can happen (guranteed). And that is just not 100% accurate. Yes... there are risks. Educate yourself and don't do this with just anyone. Ever heard of RACK? Yup... this falls into that. Most things fall into it. I've had 3 partners that I've experienced anal with. Each and every one of them has stopped and readjusted when I said so. Each has been willing (and eager) to experience it from their own side as well.

I don't think a single person has ever said "don't talk about the bad stuff"... I think we've all said.. yes, the bad can happen.. if you want to experience this, educate yourself and do it properly. Anal is NOT like vaginal sex. It's different. Needs to be done differently.
 newblue1970
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/21/2009 5:55:30 AM
Eschec - Being educated about anal sex is a good idea, but I doubt going to a Dr is going to help. I have a feeling they will either be biased against it, or they will say the same things that the experienced ones on this forum say - go slow, use lube, stop if it ever hurts and, most importantly, have a considerete partner that you trust. None of the women I've been with needed a Drs approval; they knew what kind of lover I was and that it would be done safely.

Again, if ya have a small one, I see no problem. My biggy is with the guys with the biggies that think that it is ok,

You still dont understand. Its not how BIG he is, its HOW its done! Even a small penis can cause problems if its done wrong. And if done right a large penis can be accomodated without much difficulty. Many women enjoy fisting, vaginally or anally, and the fist is a lot bigger than any penis. It might take weeks or months for a couple to work up to full anal sex, starting with a finger, letting her get used to that, then moving to small toys, and then larger toys, etc. It can be a fun, exciting and intimate journey for a couple to explore.

It only takes once to cause damage

Yes, you are right. And it only takes one drive in a car to be killed in an accident. Point being anything thats done WRONG can hurt you. How about if a guy with a 10" penis jumps onto an unexcited/unlubricated woman and slams it home in her vagina? It would hurt. It would tear. It might cause permenant damage. Because it was DONE WRONG! Anything done with no preparation, no consideration and no communication can easily lead to damage. It doesnt matter what ACT is being done!

I did work in the medical field in both medical claims/insurance and scientific studies. My mother worked in a hospital for older people that I visited. This is why I have read, seen, heard, and lived what I know.

I asked in a previous thread about your experience. So did your mother or you go up to all the old people with bowel-incontinent problems and ask if they had lots of anal sex? And what about those with the same problems that never had anal sex? Men are much less likely to be on the receiving end, yet dont they have the same incontinence problems as women? And is there an insurance code for 'too much anal sex'? Is there a published scientific study linking anal sex and problems later in life?

So definitely isn't true that orgasms are better

Oh please... you speak for all women now? Yes orgasms from anal sex might have something to do with the Gspot, or nerves higher up or whatever - it doesnt matter. Women on this and other threads have SAID they have great, wonderful or even BETTER orgasms from anal and there's no way you can discount that. Every woman is different and some may cum harder, some may cum a little, others may just enjoy the feeling without cumming and others wont like it at all. And they can find out how they like or dislike it safely with the right partner.

So to sum up - ANYTHING done WRONG can hurt you, including anal sex. But the fans of it are just saying it can be wonderful if its done carefully and done RIGHT. And we've been saying that same thing all along.
 eschec mat
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/21/2009 6:12:49 AM
Gay Males that were elderly.
Medical claims that involved anal intercourse.
Didn't read woman that said it was the best, but have read that some enjoy it.
Are you having anal sex as in receiving?

Many women enjoy fisting, vaginally or anally, and the fist is a lot bigger than any penis. It might take weeks or months for a couple to work up to full anal sex.
Really, you should direct me to that study. I have known many women haven't known a single one that enjoyed fisting. I have known ones that were with a dude that had a small****that enjoyed anal.

Weeks or months when you can have sex without any pain, without concentrating on relaxing, without irritating preexisting conditions you may not be aware of, without making the out hole and in...yeah...

Hey you enjoy receiving something up your butt, good for you. I hope you and anyone else never has any problems and they have a safe and healthy sex life.

As I seem to be the only interest on this thread, I shall remove myself from replying unless I really feel a movement...
 newblue1970
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/21/2009 6:52:05 AM

Gay Males that were elderly.
Medical claims that involved anal intercourse.
Didn't read woman that said it was the best, but have read that some enjoy it.

You do know that not all gay males do anal sex, right?
Medical claims means it was done wrong.
Check out the 'Anal Orgasm' thread - there are lots of testimonials from women who like it, love it or think its the best.

I have known many women haven't known a single one that enjoyed fisting

Wow, you really are closed minded. So unless your circle of friends does or enjoys something, it must not exist? You should take a look at this thing called the Internet. You have no idea the variety of things are exciting and orgasmic to others...

Weeks or months when you can have sex without any pain, without concentrating on relaxing

Again, such a closed mind. Believe me it wasnt a torturous journey for the women I've introduced to it. Every step of the way, from touching to fingers, to toys, to penis was met with hot, exciting, body-numbing orgasms on her part. And any man that is a good lover and wants to get into anal sex KNOWS he has to make it about her comfort and her pleasure.

Lots of couples find trying new things and exploring to be lots of fun. Some things may work, some things may not and some things may take practice. If you prefer to be vanilla, thats fine, but many others do not.
 pinkprincess17
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/18/2009 9:51:15 AM
I like it. Its hot and kinky and amazing
 notdesperate36
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/18/2009 10:26:06 AM
Just a guess....
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!
Men that don't know how to do it properly...have no business being there.
 Heathen Chemistry
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/18/2009 10:57:40 AM
All I have to say is YUCK!
 sashimiboy
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/26/2009 10:03:23 AM
most women don't want to admit they like it for fear of being called a slut
 Shaitan
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/26/2009 11:40:11 AM
Well, 90% of women DO NOT enjoy it!... You may find the occasional chic that does. But, hummm if she actually likes it all that much I can promise your penis isnt the only one that has been there and often!! Seems to me the women who really like it, have done it so much you could put a bowling ball in there and it wouldnt phase them... I find it nasty but meh... Just lil ole me and my opinion here... Means jack!

^T^
 Shaitan
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/26/2009 11:43:31 AM

most women don't want to admit they like it for fear of being called a slut

Yea right that is exactly why I dont do it... Too worried about what the dude tryin to stick it in mah arse is gonna think of me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA Yea no!! If an ass was meant to fuk, it would be called a vagina!!

^T^
 Wibnix
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:31:14 PM
I'd rather be dead.
 sashimiboy
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:33:53 PM

Well, 90% of women DO NOT enjoy it!

And might I ask where you got that figure from? Alot of women ive been with actually asked for it.

The mouth wasn't meant for a penis either but I bet you have no problem with that
 Theonly1!
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:52:32 PM
Yes, and piercings are so very what nature wanted us to do as well as smoking...
 867love
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/26/2009 1:36:04 PM
I would venture to say, that if a women really loves her man, she would submit to anything to please him, including anal sex (even if she finds it uncomfortable, excessively dominating or disgusting)

If she has strong feelings for you -why would you violate her ass just to make yourself feel power over her at the expense of her morals and safety?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?