Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 76
Do women really like anal?Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

I love anal sex but very few women will do it with me and the ones who do are in pain.

But if ya try sometimes, ya just might find, ya get whatchya need. (Sorry, a lil Stones humor, laugh: ). Maybe I've just been benefited from the luck of the draw (B. Raitt, lol), but more than half of the lovers I've had seemed to enjoy it, as they were the ones who suggested it (and EVERY woman in Oklahoma seems to have developed a taste for it, ime, )

i always say my ass will be a virgin for life but thats my opinion

"I don't think they're (or anybody) gonna bother you, Caroline." Lol Besides, how could anyone dispute the chastity of your butt, or its future, with you?
 recreator611
Msg: 77
Do women really like anal?
Posted: 6/19/2011 4:56:02 AM
Been told some woman like it but have never dated any...and as for the act...if she would want it I would ablige for her and for my curiousity....lol
 whytwater
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/21/2011 3:54:58 PM
Is it normal for the receiver to have a bowel movement during the thing?

Wait, don't tell me, you'd vote for Michele Bachmann for Pres, right? Lol
Does sticking your dyk in her ass cause her to defecate? Umm, not in my limited experience. Does penetrating a pvssy make it urinate? Again, not in me limited experience.
But for a definitive answer to the your question about normalcy, get
Consigliori to address it. I just sing for my supper. And I always look to his posts to see where the mainstream, if not the current, is.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/21/2011 4:06:29 PM

Does penetrating a pvssy make it urinate?
Um, women don't urinate from their ****. They have a separate hole for urination than the one you use for sex.
 richie197536
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/21/2011 7:00:52 PM
Trust me, women like it. Not all but... A LOT! Ya gotta do it right though. Can't just jam it in... LOL Start with a finger. :) Well, I start w/ my tongue. That's only cause I'M EFFING AWESOME!
 Archangel_07
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/21/2011 7:12:58 PM
Yuck ppl crap from the ***hole and man wants to stick his penis in that and some of you females enjoy that? :-S NASTY. No effing way am I sticking my penis in a female butti
 footballmom69
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/21/2011 10:42:17 PM
I can only speak for myself, and my own experiences. Yes..anal sex can be very enjoyable. You have to go slow..let her relax..be in control so she can adjust. It will hurt at first..but it can be an enjoyable experience if done right.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/22/2011 4:36:35 AM
Does sticking your dyk in her ass cause her to defecate? Umm, not in my limited experience. Does penetrating a pvssy make it urinate? Again, not in me limited experience.

Anatomy101: Women don't urinate from the vagina. I wish everyone would get this straight. It really bugs me.
 whytwater
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/22/2011 7:14:57 AM

Um, women don't urinate from their ****. They have a separate hole for urination than the one you use for sex.

Anatomy101: Women don't urinate from the vagina. I wish everyone would get this straight. It really bugs me.

Sheeesshh! Really, I know that. I was just comparing one ludicrous notion with another.
Besides, I mentioned making a pvssy pee, not a vagina, and those are two different things, at least in common parlance, at least as I understand it. lol Wikipedia says vagina is the tube/tunnel (knew that, too, lol) and "pvssy"=female genitalia, a larger grouping, and the urethral opening is right smack 'tween the clit and the tunnel. I'll admit I've never watched a woman pee up close (I have been in the vicinity, though), and really have no desire to do so.
Y'all are teeing off on the wrong (azz)hole, witches behaving badly, to borrow a phrase.
 _xxxxxxxxx_
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/22/2011 7:58:24 AM

Sheeesshh! Really, I know that. I was just comparing one ludicrous notion with another.

a 'ludicrous' notion comment from someone who admittedly claims 'limited' experience,
odd,
there are too many variables to make an accurate all inclusive 'statement' .. as with most things

****ing with a full bladder, a woman may very well pee, **** a full
bowel without a condom and it indeed could trigger a movement ( why many kinksters
begin with enema play)..

your limited knowledge 'splains the trolling of unseasoned meat

Y'all are teeing off on the wrong (azz)hole

"the first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou
 picmenc
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2011 2:52:01 PM
Must take it slo, lots of lube. 4 out of 5 women I have been with love it, some even asked for it. Very erotic, very intimate.
Char
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/22/2011 3:03:50 PM
Most wont do it with me and the ones who do say its painful.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2011 3:17:20 PM
THIS ONE HAS NEVER DONE IT, AND WILL NEVER, EVER DO IT!
 MeggieMugster
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:06:07 PM
EWWWWWW I WOULD NEVER LET A GUY STICK ANYTHING UP MY BUTT.
 demux21
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2013 5:42:26 PM
Listen to Miss Micki thats all the advice you need. If that does not provide you with enough info to get it right then do nt ruin it for the guy who knows how to take his time amd provide the lady pleasure she can enjoyand trust.
 gtomustang
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:06:16 PM
I had an ex who enjoyed anal stimulation. Patience, condom-friendly lube, and a condom are the two necessities. don't even think about going bareback or you'll get bacteria up your own uthrea (sic).

some hate it, some fear it, some like it.
 cornwall29
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/8/2013 8:32:18 PM
lube up a dildo and shove it in your ass... lemme know if you like it...:modhammer:
 honeycognac
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/8/2013 11:02:55 PM
If people can get past the cultural and religious taboos, then they might have a bad experience that makes them never want to try it again. The key is to have a partner who knows what he's doing and is patient, gentle and considerate. There are lots of good tutorials on the internet and educational DVD's. Be safe and be informed.
 434handyman
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:36:07 AM
If you know what you are doing and do it right it can be great, but if you are hurting them you are doing it wrong and ruining it for the rest of us.
 Ray_1957
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/9/2013 4:03:46 PM
MR ED 0950 said

Most wont do it with me and the ones who do say its painful.

Women can stuff a forearm up their ass...so it has nothing to do with your size (as it appears you're trying to imply)
So, that just leave us to believe, you're one of those men that don't know what you're doing.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:46:56 PM
I'm with cornwall29. I didn't like it. It was extremely painful as if a nerve had been crushed and it was icky messy. I feel like it's also disrespectful to the woman. I was reading the other day that one of the reasons men like to do it to women is it gives them a sense of power. I don't consider that good reason for any kind of sex and certainly not even close to "making love".

Next time a man asks me about it I'll follow cornwalls advice and tell them I will if you will first
 LuvDemGloWorms
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/9/2013 8:55:34 PM
Now, I am not a sex expert... I am still young and in my prime, so ladies I can most certainly be wrong here... BUT

What I have come to find out is that while men and women both have anus' it seems only psychically men can enjoy anal because of the gspot for men is in the anus... but women can enjoy anal too just not the same way for men...

Women who enjoy anal enjoy it for pleasing their men, if the man is really into it, and the woman is accepting of anal she will enjoy seeing her man enjoy it... It has nothing to do with physical pleasure. Now make sure when trying anal for the first time with your partner, you make a means to plan it out. The partner receiving should only eat light fluid foods like soups and such hours before actually receiving anal. Start out small as well... if the first thing you are doing is putting a penis in the anus then you are doing it WRONG. This will not only hurt, but will tear the anus. Get anal lube as well, because the anus does not lubricate itself, so lots of lube is necessary... put lube on your fingers and gently stroke the anus slowly increasing the amount of fingers.. up to three is good to be ready to receive anal... before actually attempting the act of... make sure your partner isn't tense and is willing to receive... If your partner is hesitant to receive then the Sphincter will tighten, and hurt your partner... so make sure you go in slow, and are well lubed up and your partner is lubed up and is calm and not tense...

Do these steps, and you and your partner should have a wonderful anal experience if you two should choose it!
 cleopatra68
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/9/2013 11:38:29 PM
what about hemmoroids?
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/10/2013 2:04:52 AM
^^^ Use lube, go slowly and listen to your body.
Having anal sex does not cause hemorrhoids.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?