Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 love2laugh130
Msg: 109
Do women really like anal?Page 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Samba, I heard that on tv a couple of weeks ago, I liked it and have been using it where ever it fits :)

kkkkkk is LOL? ... kkkkkkk
How long have you been in Brasil? Do you like it there?
 SambaDeUmaNotaSo
Msg: 110
Do women really like anal?
Posted: 2/17/2013 2:59:13 AM
Bom dia Love2, tudo bem?

It's a very romantic song, and I think it references the inevitability of ending up with the person that you are meant to be with.

Lots of artists have done versions of this, song, but here is one (by Sergio Mendes) that I GUARANTEE you have never heard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H-wTuj2bCQ.

I have been living in Brasil for about 1.5 years. I totally love it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abracos pra voce (hugs for you),

Sambadeumanotaso :)
 love2laugh130
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/17/2013 4:18:24 PM
Yeah, I like those type of songs ... that's what I'm looking for, the one that I am suppose to be with.

No, I have never heard that song, it's nice.

Glad you love it there! I'm sure work is keeping you busy there. I hope you go home to see family and friends.

Hugs back to you my friend,
love2laugh
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:32:04 PM
Yes I have had some anal sex that made me scream in ecstasy. The rest of the time I have anal I just orgasm & gush like crazy. If the guy isn't real experienced then I make sure I get positioned right and get the rhythm going. "Luvthemgloworms" or whatever his name is up above said women do it for the man & can't get pleasure from it. It are sooo wrong there. During anal the penis hits the gspot area and the engored clitoral tissue that is around the area. Plus the anus has lots of it's own nerve endings that make it feel really good. Get the position right & it can feel great.
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/17/2013 9:25:12 PM
I love anal sex If it's done right!!!!! Yes it does hurt, but after you get over the threshold...it feels f.cking good. Hey it's not for everyone, to each their own. Also I don't like it with every guy, two thus far in my entire life, others got one shot at it and were never allowed to venture into the back door again. Hey it's all in the technique fellows, if I have said it once, I've said it a million times...entering the butt is like entering someones house....knock GENTLY on the door, WAIT for them to answer, Wait for them to invite you in, then proceed EASILY and PATIENTLY over the threshold, then once they invite you to make yourself AT HOME then and only then can you make yourself COMFORTABLE...keeping in mind it's someone else's domain so respond to their needs, respect it, and if asked to depart, do so as gently as you did coming in...hello that way you get invited in again!!!!!!
 PugDude1971
Msg: 114
Posted: 4/8/2013 2:24:38 PM
My ex enjoyed it a lot, so there are women out there who like it. Best orgasm I ever had was this one time... oh, nevermind.
 RTMomof3
Msg: 116
Posted: 4/8/2013 7:20:25 PM
sometimes but it is something I have to prep for!
 RTMomof3
Msg: 117
Posted: 4/9/2013 8:45:54 AM

Next time a man asks me about it I'll follow cornwalls advice and tell them I will if you will first

you'd be surprised by the number of men--and type of men--who will take you up on that! Blows the mind! (the thought, not the anal! lol)
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 118
Posted: 4/9/2013 9:45:41 AM

I will if you will first

I'm getting really tired of this 'fairness' baloney. If he wants to have children with you, do you say the same thing? I don't think so, because it doesn't make sense.

Firstly, I don't think you really would. It's your way of saying no.
Secondly, what does this change about your expectation, attitude and possible pain when going second? Nothing.
Thirdly, the man feels good all the way along the penis. What does your strap-on feel? Try all you want, you are not really inserting yourself.
The only thing I concede is that you would like to share the feeling on the receiving side. Oddly, that is not a topic when it comes to vaginal sex.

So do yourself and others a favor by eliminating that phrase from your vocabulary. If y'all want to do the strap-on, fine. If you don't want to do anal, fine. But you are neither witty nor original using that phrase to mask your 'no'.
 baldguy500
Msg: 119
Posted: 4/9/2013 3:26:14 PM
some do....some don't....but i assure you when she says NO...she means NO
 GJBrown
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/12/2014 7:34:33 PM
for thoes who complain that putting a ding dong up the A-hole is gross because thats where poop comes from and its a turn off. I say putting your PeeNus where urine, blood, and babies come out of ist a huge turn on either. You are not meant to think about that part. Just lube up and enjoy! "anal isn't for everyone"
1 person's fetish is another person's reason to break up
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/23/2014 1:30:44 AM
Done right its not painful......its an added thing when do oral on a woman.....nothing like the feel of her heart beat quickening as she climaxes thru her anal cavity...great!
 Hearton64
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/1/2014 1:14:38 PM
I like it,but only because I rub one out while it's happening.
More women might enjoy it if they realized how huge orgasms can be if they
get themselves off during anal.

Anal for HIS sake alone hurts more and is not nearly as enjoyable and I am not into it at all.

But once I come......it's all about you'd better be done too!
 April1963
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/1/2014 5:39:39 PM
Nope!, I do not enjoy it,That hurts,I tried it several times and could not do it,I get tense and nervous everytime I have tried to do it And now I am scared to try it again.I think that mine was designed for exit only.
I can say that I am still Virgin ...lol.
 Hearton64
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/2/2014 6:56:32 AM

I get tense and nervous everytime I have tried to do it And now I am scared to try it

And that's the whole problem.Unless you are relaxed,willing,lubed and with a man who's not HUGE
and whom you trust,it's not gonna happen.But let me tell you,if you do ever try again,don't do it for him
do it for you and take my advice.....do it laying down on your back,with him entering from laying on his side,your legs over his hip and get yourself off like you do alone and you will see just how intense an orgasm can be!!!

Did it the other night and DAYUM!

I've been having anal sex since I was 17.
First time,no lube,slight buzz,me on top so I could control it and DAMN!

Loved it ever since.But I have never been a fan of a man who considers my a$$hole no different
than my P*ssy when it comes to thrusting! DO NOT RAM INTO ME!

Go slow and let me adjust to the pain and once I do,phuck away.

Only wish I had a prostate in there to stimulate....lol
 SmellyOne
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2014 3:39:27 PM
This question is somewhat based on the female and the (lack of) experience she has in this area. I've had women who were afraid of anal. Compared it to being gay as to discourage men from wanting it. Have had women tolerate it and met one who couldn't get enough of it. Anal is not a dealbreaker for me, but I really do enjoy it with a woman who even "kind of" likes it.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 126
Posted: 2/12/2014 3:34:18 AM
Never had a woman say she outright liked oral....Im sure there are some but during me giving a woman oral its always been a thing for me to insert a digit or two just bfore she climaxes.....lol....tends to send her a bit more into orbit.....love when they tense and gyrate during this!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 127
Posted: 2/20/2014 3:11:38 AM

Ahh, Lisa_Owens, why did you have to live in Canada?!

Because they have good hockey teams. But don't worry... US will beat Canada in the quarterfinals here soon. ;)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2014 7:34:18 PM

US will beat Canada in the quarterfinals here soon. ;)

Yeah.. so.. how'd that work out for you, eh? *grins*
 NorthernBoyScout
Msg: 129
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:51:37 PM
Ouuh,yek,
RED LIGHT,REDLIGHT
 Topshelf8
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/6/2014 12:56:57 PM
Probably not. I tried it with one girl, didn't really hurt she said but didn't feel the best either.
 Scottie11216
Msg: 131
I hope women really like anal?
Posted: 1/5/2017 8:15:03 PM
I'm addicted to sex specially to anal sex and I real need to have this all the time
 Borer
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2018 4:13:20 PM
If she is a nice and clean Woman you need to lick her **** and ass, and make it get nice and relaxed then slowly stick some of it in there.... Tell her rub her clit while doing it, works every time
 Borer
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2018 4:15:39 PM
Lisa I would love to **** your ass one day 876-481-3205
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?