Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Casual blowjobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Heathen Chemistry
Msg: 26
Casual blowjobs - how to get onePage 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^^^ Leane198o that is a crazy story. Hot though.
 P.R.Handgrenade69
Msg: 27
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/23/2009 5:32:44 PM
@OP:

There are women out there that love giving casual blowjobs to anyone who will pull their pants down and only if the price is right. They are call HOOKERS.

You posted this question to the women who might answer this thread with the golden words you want to hear so you can message them later.
 Life 2.0
Msg: 28
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/23/2009 7:48:47 PM
I'm not sure exactly if this applies as casual but I used to work with a woman who would give me a BJ because she got bored on a road-trip. It did make the long drives go faster. She wasn't interested in sex and none of the other guys in the shop experienced anything similar with her. It started one evening between Atlanta and Nashville and I said how much I hated doing those drives. She asked me if a BJ would make it better. After I got over the shock, I said yes. She got to work like it was nothing out of the ordinary, like her turn reading the map. It happened many times later, sometimes she would just reach over and start without any talk at all...

It strikes me as odd to this day. I still don't understand what was in it for her other than boredom relief.
 actualizing
Msg: 29
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/23/2009 8:01:09 PM
You mean as opposed to formal BJs?...only on Fridays!
 P.R.Handgrenade69
Msg: 30
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/24/2009 1:42:58 PM
@actualizing:

That was a good one.

@smellofpoop:

You said a 'mouth full'. That was a good one, too.
 rahkonen
Msg: 31
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:08:24 PM
I don't think you have to be in a relationship to have sex with someone or give them head. I mean, it is way old fashioned to wait until marriage. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think you should wait until marriage... but I'm the kind of person that is going to test drive everything even before I start "dating"...I want to be happy with my purchase!
 mynamesnotjesus
Msg: 32
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:20:11 PM

I'm curious to hear from ladies who have done it because they enjoy it themselves as well as the guy

Ummm...if they really enjoyed doing it just as much as men enjoying receiving it...then wouldn't they be out doing it right now, rather than posting or reading the forums?

I believe (even though I have absolutely no scientific or anecdotal evidence) it is an inverse relationship between the number of guys seeking a blowjob and the number of women that are available to enjoy giving them unconditionally.
Their time is important with all these guys, and mortal time is finite. Which means no time for the forums.
 OSGF
Msg: 33
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:33:53 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. I've done it quite a few times. It depends on the guy. One guy was so hot and had the best **** I had ever seen, I couldn't help but not put it in all kinds of places!! That's just me. If I don't want a relationship out of the guy then I'm more likely to give a casual BJ, because I don't care if he calls me the next day. Actually, I probably would prefer he didn't.
 deercreek65
Msg: 34
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:16:03 AM
I like this post , all i can say is id love a nice causual blowjob anytime someone feels like giving me one Daivd
 kim247365
Msg: 35
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:57:06 AM
OMG i love giving bj's i love to hear him moaning, watch him squirm, his scent, his taste but i love it more when i hear him scream when i smack that hard (payment in advance required haha). oops guess this will be deleted for that, oh well. bad girl, bad girl.
 whytwater
Msg: 36
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/27/2009 8:39:09 AM

I don't see what the big deal is. I've done it quite a few times. It depends on the guy. One guy was so hot and had the best **** I had ever seen, I couldn't help but not put it in all kinds of places!!

LOL!! But you suck a guy's c-ck to tell him you DON'T want a relationship!!! This casual comment is one of the more incendiary I have seen in all of Forumdom! Better throw up a firewall around your inbox, Darlin', before the whole site crashes from the overload.
OP, I was the recipient of what I thought was a cas bj, just once. Turns out, she was really trying to get my attention, not dissipate it. Lol. Unlike Jack Nicholson telling Helen Hunt she made him want to be a better man, my lady was aiming too low. Just a wink gets my attention, a smile makes me linger, and while a bj may start casually enough, there's nothing casual about what becomes of it. But, as the quoted cutie says, maybe"That's just me."
 celts123
Msg: 37
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:06:28 AM
I guess some women feel that they need to be in serious relationship with a man in order to have sexual intercourse with him. But not for sucking his d!ck.
 LuvLik
Msg: 38
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/29/2009 1:42:28 PM
I know that it happens all the time because I've been a recipient of many of them. I started a post last week to find out if it ever went the other way around where a man went down on a woman casually. But girls giving me blow jobs has been happening since high school.
 Dana188
Msg: 39
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/29/2009 5:40:31 PM
What does the term "casual blowjob" even mean? It's not like you have to be in love with every person you perform sexual acts with. Therefore, I'd say that almost everything is "casual" if that's the way you're looking at it.
 MAESBABY63
Msg: 40
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/29/2009 7:33:20 PM
i'm sure there are women on here willing and I'm sure you an go to a corner for 20 bucks and get the same thing.
I've recently had the fun of 2 guys on here wanting one and I told both of them if I do it there will be something in it for me as well, guess what? Both of them bailed real quick with no explanation! Good riddance to both, that tells me they are selfish and to them sex means something they aren't willing to get involved in( Relationship) but a bj is acceptable to them because it's not sex.
I sure enjoy giving them and am quite good at it but I save the best of myself for the best for me.
 kow626
Msg: 41
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/29/2009 11:03:34 PM

whats everyones thoughts on casual rimming?

kinda doubt dats as common as a casual blow. ur ass dont breathe as well as ur****n balls. so if u meet a chick n she wants 2 giv u head (if ur clean, no smell, no fumunda) den it prolly wont b a prob. nothin new bout a random bj.

if she wants 2 lick ur ass, w/o wipin away any skid mark producing ass spooge (or even if she does), den id say go ahed n let her cuz how often is dat gonna happ in ur life? but dont kiss her after. den u gotta make a choice: u know she'll do anything so do u keep her around 4 da sex or ditch her cuz she's nasty?

same applies 2 men. ive heard of chicks gettin propositioned 4 random cunilingus n sum welcome it freely. but a rim? most, not all, guys prolly wouldnt say no 2 da offer from a chick. but if a guy approached a chick n offered it, would dey say yes? i dont know...
 i am perfect for you
Msg: 42
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:13:47 AM
finding a "casual blow job" isn't something you would or should find "on here".
if that is what you want, then go and buy a hooker..or get some respect for women..then you may find a girlfriend who will agree to give you one.
otherwise, stick to using either of your hands...amd pretend.
 Excellent_Guy
Msg: 43
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:15:20 AM
I think Timex women are much more interesting.
Take a licking and keep on ticking.
 aPamela
Msg: 44
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:47:17 AM
Hahah!!! "Casual Blow Jobs!!!" Haahhahhaahahha~!!!!
Hey, how about casual kitty lickings, huh?
 azurebeone
Msg: 45
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 1:08:37 AM
" i definitely enjoy giving that pleasure and am quite good at it...but there is nothing casual about it...you only give that to someone who seems like they will call you tomorrow... "

If a girl does that and she's *really good*, I will definitely call her the next day...
and the next...
and the next...
etc.

Cheers!
 MAESBABY63
Msg: 46
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:09:47 AM
Yes, I get the point and I agree with you and I a lot of times have given the blowjob because I do enjoy it and I enjoy giving them the pleasure as that is my pleasure.
What I'm talking about is some men who want a blowjob with no intention of giving anything back, such as a man you haven't met yet telling you he wants one and that is all he wants.
Hookers on every corner for a price.
 kickingfate
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 7:36:05 AM

Hahah!!! "Casual Blow Jobs!!!" Haahhahhaahahha~!!!!
Hey, how about casual kitty lickings, huh?

hey just as long as the kitty isn't nasty..I'm ok with that concept..
 CosmicMisfitJon
Msg: 48
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 11:00:45 AM

finding a "casual blow job" isn't something you would or should find "on here".
if that is what you want, then go and buy a hooker..or get some respect for women..then you may find a girlfriend who will agree to give you one.
otherwise, stick to using either of your hands...amd pretend.

Hookers, girlfriends, and hands are not in the realm of what I'm talking about.
 CosmicMisfitJon
Msg: 49
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 11:04:20 AM

You posted this question to the women who might answer this thread with the golden words you want to hear so you can message them later.

So is that what happened? I mean I wouldn't know, but apparently you know me much better than I know myself, even though you don't know me.
 Cherish Luv
Msg: 50
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 11:05:59 AM
Women willing to give 'casual blowjobs' when asked? Doesn't one ask themselves where that *ock may have been before you took it in your mouth?

For a man to ask a woman truly not known to him for a blowjob is the ultimate insult to a woman, imo. Is that all a man thinks you are worth - a quick BJ?

If a woman enjoys giving BJ's - that is her preference BUT wouldn't it be better and safer to give a casual BJ to a known friend? At least with a known friend you may know where the *ock has been before you take it in your mouth and not get a mouthful of possible VD.

For a man to ask a woman for a casual BJ and not willing to reciprocate with oral sex or sex is the epitome of a selfish self-centered SOB who has no respect for women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Casual blowjobs