Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Casual blowjobs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 widowsdesire
Msg: 51
Casual blowjobsPage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Back in my twenties I think I did this once. Never again. There is nothing sexually exciting about having a man you don't give a hoot about fvck your face. I hate having a man thrust into my mouth while grabbing my head controlling all the action. I don't really have other experiences stand out in my mind but this really really bad situation.
Did not do it again until I fell in love with my husband. I also gave blow jobs to a man I was involved with for seven months. Much better experiences. I did it because I cared about the men involved.

Now in a new relationship and I give him head all the time. It is a gift of love. It excites me to pleasure him this way. The more I care about the man the greater my enthusiasm. With him I explained to him how I needed to be in control and to not grab my head. I have to be with a man I trust enough to let me do things my way, and stop when I choose. I love doing this for him and it has become a part of love making that we both enjoy.
 eschec mat
Msg: 52
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 2:29:41 PM
Yeah for a gay man, I can understand that it would be good for them, they don't have to expose that they are a man if they are in drag, they are still able to keep it to themself. Of course transgenders that aren't finished would be the same.

I never met a woman that was just into giving BJ's, unless it involved money exchange. Don't get me wrong, I am talking casual, not women that are in relationships that want to please their man if he digs them. (Some men don't dig them.) Seems to me that it primarily is done as part of foreplay. That is my experience.
 eschec mat
Msg: 53
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 4:12:24 PM
Kathy, you know I respect you and find you to be a wonderful and intelligent woman, but really I meant irl. On the forums here there are women that I have read that have enjoyed a variety of things that don't shock me, but I personally don't.

See to be with a stranger would require him to be wearing a condom, I couldn't imagine believing their medical information from someone I don't know. Giving head with a condom on, yuck. But that is me.

I also don't have any form form sex with people I don't care about. So to suck on some guy's****that I don't know would make me sick, it wouldn't excite me. Again, that is me.
 Cherysh
Msg: 54
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:34:33 PM
Yes, I have because I wanted to as well. I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to or like it. It was with a good friend of mine and I did it cause I was in love with him and thought it would lead to more. We did it for about 7 months and I enjoyed it too. We stopped because it wasn't getting more serious. I wasn't going to do just that forever.
 Cherysh
Msg: 55
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:38:11 PM
Yes it is being a selfish SOB who has no respect for women if it isn't returned or if love and time isn't returned to the woman. I am still friends with this person and still spend the same amount of time with him now without the bj so I know he does care, and the friendship is important. We started out that way and ended up that way, it's cool.
 widowsdesire
Msg: 56
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 7:11:03 PM
There was a thread a few months back that quoted a study that said only 17% of women enjoyed giving a blow job period. I hazard to guess that if you surveyed the 17% who enjoyed giving a blow job, a majority enjoyed giving a blow job to someone they are involved in a caring relationship with, and that a minority of women in that 17% enjoy giving head just for the pleasure of giving head.

I guess each one of us has their own particular likes and dislikes. I am not "IN" to casual sex of any form, and my unwillingness to perform a casual blow job is a reflection of this.

To me giving head is a gift of love. It would have no place in a casual relationship.
It is not a consolation prize for not being willing to have intercourse. The one time I did try oral instead of intercourse in a casual setting the experience was very negative and I would never put myself in that position again.
 onceinnalifetime
Msg: 57
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 7:56:38 PM
you know... i don't think i'd want to be involved with anyone that's throated a football team's amount of men. *shudder*
 majyk1
Msg: 58
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/30/2009 8:16:08 PM
Casual..?? Im not into picking up radom men and just giving a bj BUT what do you think friends with benifits is? If that is your idea of casual then HELL YA. Love the reaction from the man!! Head is an art form.. if you like what your doing your good at it, so you get the best reactions which is a deffinate turn on.
 *topchef*
Msg: 59
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:25:41 AM
Based on the many replies, and my own personal feelings, I suspect you would tend to find more guys willing to provide this "casual" service than you would the women here. It seems the women here are divided into several key categories, those looking for a long term relationship, those in a long term relationship, some who are looking for ongoing intimate encounters, and then there are those looking for "employment contracts". So, your best bets would be the intimate encounter group, the pros or the bros.

Either way, I regard this post as just another horn dog guy looking to determine who might be the easy targets.
 CosmicMisfitJon
Msg: 60
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/31/2009 10:32:22 AM
Either way, I regard this post as just another horn dog guy looking to determine who might be the easy targets.

If that's the case, then why haven't I hit on anyone who contributed to this thread?
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 61
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:14:53 AM

There is absolutely NOTHING casual about my BJ's.

Same here, but the "relationship" under which the BJ occurs could indeed be casual. Heh.

However, it is a fact that women who smoke are probably better prospects for your particular orientation.

Love these phony "facts" people love to flog around here.
 Sexyangel17
Msg: 62
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:20:59 PM
I gave head before without being in a relationships. I think casual bjs are oky but casual sex isnt. Suck his****and move on. Ive done it before. Do it, forget about it and your done. Doesnt really bother me none i think. As long as he doesnt cum in or around my face, im okay with sucking him off =]
 Heathen Chemistry
Msg: 63
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:55:08 PM
Sexyangel you give bad bjs then. Very forgettable for both parties!
 fortygeek
Msg: 64
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:19:15 PM
From a guy who didn't regret it point of view...

Had a girl who didn't want a full-blown (oh boy...pun factor) relationship with me but really enjoyed spending time with me and finishing off the night with a b/j.

At first...I was a little taken aback. Mainly because I really...no REALLY...love going down on a woman and she would not allow me to reciprocate. In time I learned that this was as pleasurable to her as it was to me and I got rid of my apprehensions and just let it be.

She taught me a lot about just letting things go sexually...and I'm thankful for the lesson :)

Paul ;)
 i am perfect for you
Msg: 65
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/29/2009 8:42:05 PM
haha!! right on!!!
 Dave,s place
Msg: 66
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:25:13 AM
Hello folks, well yes please, who,s handing these out??
 nrvhunk6969
Msg: 67
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 8:49:25 AM
Why is everyone talking about casual blowjobs...

Being a guy, I've given casual head(licking that p*ssy) to a few girls in my life time... I don't feel bad about that!

Gnosis_Sublime
Msg: 68
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 12:56:33 PM
Well ....
You have to either pay them .. or cover the cost of their intoxication ....
...and watch for chics with "Daddy issues" who seem pretty stupid ... theyll be vulnerable enough to trade that sexual service in exchange for simple attention....

Or take advantage of a girl who really likes you and will naively accept the notion that her performing that act without choice, desire or a true connection will keep you interested and "in love"

Awwww.... matters of the modern heart.
 Opti-missy
Msg: 69
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 12:57:57 PM

I beg to differ, but BJs are anything BUT casual. They are a deeply sensual experience that make the man feel absolute power like a king and the woman performing it completely intoxicated in the intense pleasure she's giving her man (I would think).

LOL...I hate the word BlowJob because it sounds casual "just come blow me!"
I Agree they are deeply sensual... nothing casual about it. I realize that each person (male & female) is different on how they think & feel as they experience it (receiving & giving). But for me yes, completely intoxicated in the intense pleasure I'm giving my man. (if we're taking a poll!) smiles...

They're probably OK as far as not being able to contract HIV through them, although you can get still get other nasty diseases from mouth to c--k or vice versa.

I know for certain that every time I gave oral, I have tasted semen in small amounts even before he cums. I Believe you can contract HIV this way(at least the female)... Think about it...If the virus is found in the bodily fluids, then saliva & semen qualify as carriers...some disagree with me on that, but each must decide for them self...I respect myself enough to walk in wisdom & not in denial, and denial doesn't make me immune. We are each responsible for our own safety.
 TommyTommyTommy65
Msg: 70
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 1:17:10 PM
You find these types usually at the drug store picking up their valtrex 7 other mouth sore medications
 Ssongbird
Msg: 71
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:22:50 PM
NoQuarterGiven-"hotness usually implies a long term commitment."

I find a lot of men hot on here. I had no idea I was in so many long term commitments with men I've never even messaged. Kind of an oxymoron huh?
Sorry, but that's the crazy statement for the day.
 MAESBABY63
Msg: 72
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:28:29 PM
I have given them before and I see nothing wrong with it if we both know each other well and are agreeable to it.
 MAESBABY63
Msg: 73
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:40:04 PM
Well only once to the guy I met on here, but we knew each other for awhile first, kinda regretted it at first but sadly we never went any further.
Would I do it again? NEVER!!!!!!!!!
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 74
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 7/2/2009 12:57:00 PM
I LUV EM PLEASE LADIES IF U LIKE DOIN IT GET AT ME ON MY PROFILE
 snglagain27
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Casual blowjobs
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:13:59 PM
Most women I know view a blowjob as anything but casual. The mere personal nature of such a pleasurable exchange reflects not only a serious attraction but also a strong emotional connection, regardless of the commitment level. I believe the "casual blowjob" is overblown in the minds of boys/men who prefer emotionless sex performed by desperate women that lack confidence. Fortunately, as Bob Dylan sings so poignantly "the winds they are a changing". I recommend dating a very confident woman that is in tune with her sexuality and who knows exactly what she wants, how, when and with whom. Add an emotional connection and brace yourself for a wild ride.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Casual blowjobs