Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 25
Bi-sexuality.....Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Truth is, anytime you are having a discussion that includes you and who you really are is a good time to discuss your inner thoughts, I have a couple I work with where the husband enjoys watching his loved one enjoying another woman and he watches, in the end he makes love to her, no 3some, just her gratification. Talk about all issues there should be no secrets, if he runs then so be it, he would have eventually anyway.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 28
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 5/22/2009 2:55:27 PM
I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have had guys I'm dating ask me if I would be willing to do such a thing. The ones that haven't asked are in the vast minority. When you are dating a man and begin being intimate, ask him about his fantasies. Most men will be more than happy to talk to you about them. As was said before, most men fantasize about FMF threesomes. For some reason, they really are turned on watching two women make love to each other. Chances are that your guy will also have this fantasy. If he tells you that he has always wanted to try that, you can tell him that you are bi-sexual and would enjoy making that fantasy a reality for him. If he doesn't mention it, tell him that you have had previous experiences with other women and find it a turn-on when your man is participating or watching. I doubt you will have to ask him twice.
 gudtogo21
Msg: 30
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 5/22/2009 10:39:43 PM
two girls and a guy has never been my fantasty.
Hey more power to you! You know what you like - that's important to finding someone who is compatible with you.
 slybandit
Msg: 33
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:55:21 AM
"I don't know if I should be upfront to someone I'm dating that I'm that way or not".

So we must assume that you're not looking to date anyone on here, right?
Because you're (yes, I know how to spell it) really in the closet after posting this one.

But since you wanted a serious answer, I'd say "print this thread and show it to him".

Not on date 1, though, otherwise he'll just assume you're trying to get his attention because you think all guys fantasize about gay chicks. (Sorry, had to be a **bit** puerile, it's my nature).

He may or may not be receptive to discovering that you also have **that** in common, but you're not going to live a lie just because of the prospect that he is not, are you?
 lakelake
Msg: 40
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 6/2/2009 3:08:46 PM
Hey Horns....

I'm in your city. email me here on POF and let's talk about this problem a bit more discreetly!
 tazloveyou
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:13:20 PM
Hey I am all for it. Being bi gives me the best of both worlds. I can go for man , woman, man or man man woman etc. I dont care if a woman is bi , straight or whatever. Sex was meant to be fun no matter who you are. If you like it do it. Life is too short to worry what some one may think.
 ak62
Msg: 43
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:30:01 PM
i was married for 18 yrs and lost her due to cancer but she was bi the whole time i was married and i had np with it
 TooShadows
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Bi-sexuality.....
Posted: 6/4/2009 5:34:17 AM
I think if a lady is bi she should be honest and upfront about it. I think most men would love to have a girlfriend who's bi and wants to have 3-somes,but then again there are men who wouldn't be interested. I dated one woman who was bi; we didn't work out,and the fellow she ended up with was so jealous he couldn't stand the thought of seeing her with another woman. I talked to her a short time ago,and she says she misses having sex with a woman but won't cheat. My girlfriend is bi as well,and she told me that the first time we met. I'm certainly not going to argue.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >